Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos (46715 Views)

Babangida (IBB) Achieved All These In 8 Years / General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by visionex: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:
YOU ANIMAL'S COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA INSTEAD OF BIAFRA
If you are talking about crime,the zoo created the animalistic tendency in some of them , so the zoo must take responsibility of what it created

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:
Igbos owe nobody anything. Let the true Nigerians fix their country.

Everyone is always looking for Igbos to help them out of their problem.

Igbos have their hand full. They are heading back to fix Igboland since Nigeria abandoned it. No federal presence at all.

After the civil war, they gave them only 20 pounds and refuse to reconstruct major infrastructures. They were completely abandoned.
Instead Abuja and Lagos was built up.

Igbos had no other choice but to start traveling around within and outside Nigeria to do business to survive.

Now you are calling on them to help you rebuild a failed economy and country.

They went there to kiss his arsê, nobody called/begged them to fix anything.

I can imagine the amount of foul comments such an act would have engendered from you lot, had a Yoruba organisation gone to Minna on this type of stupīd jamboree.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2019
horsepower101:
Igbos owe nobody anything. Let the true Nigerians fix their country.

Igbos have their hand full. They are heading back to fix Igboland since Nigeria abandoned it. No federal presence at all.

After the civil war, they gave them only 20 pounds and refuse to reconstruct major infrastructures. They were completely abandoned.

Igbos had no other choice but to start traveling around within and outside Nigeria to do business to survive.

Don't mind these iidiots we called brothers. We show them love,but alas they are full of envy and would rather want to see all the Igbo's dead. There is indeed gross value incompatibility between us. Igbos must control their own destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Oizatobad:
CRIMINAL ELEMENTS LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY NEED BIAFRA SO THAT NIGERIANS CAN FREE TO MOVE AROUND THE WORLD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGBO MAN ARREST IN INDIA FROM JANUARY THIS YEAR TILL THIS MINUTE
That's exactly why Biafra is needed, to push for the freedom of these mentioned individuals in Indian prisons. You envious ones are not brothers to Biafrans. Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Timmynoic:

I pity some of you guys that come on SM and talk anyhow, I pray this una careless talk won't stand against you someday....
You are very foolish, and would be dead before you are pronounced dead. Note: the law is meant for only the living. You stupid one are busy thinking of future consequences when your female relatives are being poked. Yeye person

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2019
dalass:
I now believe it's only broke aßsed Igbo's who wants Biafra...The rich and successful ones like these potbellied people in the picture have too many things at stake than to jeopardize such grin
grin these potbellies will soon die of high BP. They are the almajiris of Biafra land; they are very expendable because they lack the mental complexities required in BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Ugosample(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Nigeria is not my country so why should I contribute to it? What have you yourself contributed to zoogeria?

Nigeria is not your country?

lekwe iberibeism
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:

Haba a why are u talking like this?
Is he not vegetable with his foolish friend Authur Nzeribe. The human life is very finite resources. And you sound disturbed, are you also a vegetable?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Ugosample:

lekwe iberibeism
Na you bi d proper iberiberism. He has made his point, make your own point.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by WeRblessed(f): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Are you seriously kidding me right now?

Please who are the Nigerian founding fathers?

Laggard or who?

Does Nigeria have any history?

No thanks for being one of the people that rendered this country useless.

Nigeria will never be one.

What a joke!

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Ugosample(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2019
hatu:

Na you bi d proper iberiberism. He has made his point, make your own point.

smh
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2019
horsepower101:

Nigerians are very Confused.

Nigerians: “ How I wish you guys will get your Biafra and leave us alone to live in peace”

Also Nigerians: “ The unity of nigeria is non-negotiable. It’s like you guys want another civil war”

Also Nigerians: “ We are one family, God brought us together”

Not minding the historical fact that it was lugard that brought us together for mere administrative Convenience.

We know where such quotes come from; it's just that I don't want to anger my Afonja friends.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Babangida favoured Igbos more than any other leader
Are you hearing yourself ? Favored you said? You are just an imbecilic entity. This is exactly why
, ' there was a country' .

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hatu: 1:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Ugosample:

smh

Keep shaking your head,but please don't allow it to detach from you neck grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Ugosample:

lekwe iberibeism

Better move on with your stupidity. Not everyone has your time here animal.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 2:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Gazzy88:
You were talking to fellow igbo man, YES. But where the problem lies is that this forum ain't own by your fellow igbo man. You're the damn intruder here. If you really detest Nigeria and Nigerians so bad, kindly shun nairaland from now on. Go and discuss your igbotic talks on an igbo man's forum. No be by force to keep on using something you hate so much, àbí na force? You go dey alright las las

Before talking trash what do you have to say about your abobaku brothers that free loaded on Allen Onyema's free Air Peace flight from South Africa? Before spewing nonsense to me why don't you say something about them. You abobakus have been free loading from Igbos for a very long time. Even in the U.S your fellow abobakus are being employed in chain stores owned by Igbos and that's very wrong. You have a right to comment on Nairaland but it's not by force to speak to me when you can easily mind your business.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Gazzy88(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Before talking trash what do you have to say about your abobaku brothers that free loaded on Allen Onyema's free Air Peace flight from South Africa? Before spewing nonsense to me why don't you say something about them. You abobakus have been free loading from Igbos for a very long time. Even in the U.S your fellow abobakus are being employed in chain stores owned by Igbos and that's very wrong. You have a right to comment on Nairaland but it's not by force to speak to me when you can easily mind your business.
You just blabbed successfully as already speculated. I've not been to your sinking region but is hate part of your home training? You started this madness here. You believe you have the monopoly of hate but it always backfired hence why you've been reduced to a minority. Hate is deeply ingrained in you guys. It's incurable and it could be traced back to what you suffered during the Civil War. We've told you to shun anything Nigerian but just can't. Just glo alone employed more igbos than any igbo business could replicate for Yorubas and you're here fooling yourself. Air peace is only looking for soft landing from FG. I didn't remember the last time igbos do something spectacular for Nigeria without expecting a cuddle from the govt.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by leofab(f): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Keep quiet with your stupid adage... if he did the right thing at the right time.. Nigeria might have have been a little more better for us all to live in.
glink2015:

You don't know maybe your old age will be worst than his.... Keep blabbing your mouth...by the time you are 50 years old your breast go fall like crude oil price and the yansh go fall apart...your face go reject pan cake. And arthritis go turn your legs to kabu-kabu car . ....you go know say old age no be for just one family nah for everyone...

Yoruba adage says, whosoever have the intention of growing old ,shouldn't snatch away aged walking stick. ...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by leofab(f): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2019
What if Insult a retired sick corrupt military junta ?
Hermis:
pls there's an adage that says "insult a rich man and you will never be rich" pls show elders respect. .. pray u live long like he has
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by leofab(f): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2019
I insulted him for instituting corruption in our system; which has not only damaged our nation but has also mortgaged the future of our great land.
chukel:
you probably were not born when he was military head of state, else you wouldn't refer to him as such. Though corrupt but one of the most intelligent, smartest and bravest of heads of state.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by leofab(f): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Yes I have to... his greed and nepotism havelead to too many suffering
DarkJeddi:
Life is a Stage,pray you live to be his age.. shocked

He is old,you don't have to insult him for that.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by leofab(f): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Because he has the power to change things around but never did.
kaorama:

Haba a why are u talking like this?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by chukel(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2019
leofab:
I insulted him for instituting corruption in our system; which has not only damaged our nation but has also mortgaged the future of our great land.
calling him a vegetable cos of age related ailment is bad. Refrain from that and pray to live that long to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by elmodee7(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Igbos
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2019
leofab:
Because he has the power to change things around but never did.
At least he tried though most of the things he did as typical of them favoured the North and promoted mediocrity
But in no way can you compare him with the mistake we have now
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Foxman19: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
This is what yoruba people will not do.igbo worship their enemy since long term ago.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by HIPROFILE(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=horsepower101 post=82454689]Igbos owe nobody anything. Let the true Nigerians fix their country.

Nwoke oma It has been in the tradition of igbos to travel far and wild it didnt start just after the war

many of them already has houses in yoruba land and many establishment across the country before the war

it is unfortunate that their own son deceived them by that slogan ONE NIGERIA when in the actual sense it has never been so

this slogan contributed to why the igbos would come to any part of the country, resides their and even build house too but yorubas and housas never did such cos their leaders didnt sink that slogan to their head they knew nigeria can never be one
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by renewable1(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Better move on with your stupidity. Not everyone has your time here animal.

rofo rofo behaviour you IPOB members exhibit cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Zikora1000(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

You must be God to know wether I'm in the west or not. As for Igbos in the west tell your government to remove all Federal personnel and troops from the South East and stop collecting taxes from the South East before telling them to go back. You cannot have your personnel in the East extorting hardworking Easterners and committing all manner of crimes and still open mouth to tell Igbos to go back to East. No you must get your people out of the East first. Anything short of this is stupid, hypocritical and disingenuous.
I trust you my darling. nnam, Gwa fa okwu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Zikora1000:
I trust you my darling. nnam, Gwa fa okwu!

Nne rapugodi ndi ofe mmanu fa bu ndi nzuzu.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Ugosample:

rofo rofo behaviour you IPOB members exhibit cheesy cheesy

What about the stupidity you came into my mention to exhibit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.