Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos (46453 Views)

General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Am sure you typing this from the West.

Cant you all just return back to the East so it sends a strong warning to the FG.

Its not by chest-beating but actions

You must be God to know wether I'm in the west or not. As for Igbos in the west tell your government to remove all Federal personnel and troops from the South East and stop collecting taxes from the South East before telling them to go back. You cannot have your personnel in the East extorting hardworking Easterners and committing all manner of crimes and still open mouth to tell Igbos to go back to East. No you must get your people out of the East first. Anything short of this is stupid, hypocritical and disingenuous.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:
He should first negotiate with the great Nnamdi.

It's only Nnamdi we can listen to.
CRIMINAL ELEMENTS LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY NEED BIAFRA SO THAT NIGERIANS CAN FREE TO MOVE AROUND THE WORLD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGBO MAN ARREST IN INDIA FROM JANUARY THIS YEAR TILL THIS MINUTE

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Nigeria is not my country so why should I contribute to it? What have you yourself contributed to zoogeria?
THE ONLY HELP YOU GUY'S CAN HELP NIGERIA IS TO COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA

PLENTY OF YOUR BROTHER'S IN INDIA PRISON SINCE JANUARY 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Cardozzo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Your zoo is currently illegally occupying my homeland (that is my concern and business). If only your life was productive you wouldn't be everywhere butting into the affairs of other ethnic groups. The last time I checked I was talking to a fellow Igbo and not to you. It is very fulfilling to mind your business, you should try it sometimes.

You could have typed in igbo....... Kid
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
omenka:
What have you EVER DONE to make your *homeland* better?

Oh, I forgot, you said a zoo is occupying your homeland, which means you are bound to a cage in the zoo therefore cant do NOTHING.

Pele. It shall be well with you.

What I do in my homeland is my business and not yours (again that issue of minding your business). Let me worry about my homeland while you worry about your poverty capital homeland (80% poverty rate, highest in the world). Also worry about your 25% unemployment rate and 11.02% inflation rate. If only you cared about your homeland more than butting into other peoples business you would have realized that you people are slaves among nations. Hopefully God grants you the common sense to understand these things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cardozzo:

You could have typed in igbo....... Kid

Go back to your cage animal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Your zoo is currently illegally occupying my homeland (that is my concern and business). If only your life was productive you wouldn't be everywhere butting into the affairs of other ethnic groups. The last time I checked I was talking to a fellow Igbo and not to you. It is very fulfilling to mind your business, you should try it sometimes.
THOSE IGBO ANIMAL'S WHO LIVE LARGE IN LAGOS WITH THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TELL THE MOTHERFUCKERS TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR BIAFRA

IDIOT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnadi2020(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
in summary.....Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:
THE ONLY HELP YOU GUY'S CAN HELP NIGERIA IS TO COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA

PLENTY OF YOUR BROTHER'S IN INDIA PRISON SINCE JANUARY 2019

Remember that plenty of your brothers are waiting to be executed by beheading in Saudi Arabia (something that should have been quickly carried out).

Also next time tell your dirty brothers not to free load on Allen Onyema's free flight from South Africa. They should go and use ewedu airways and stop taking space on free air peace flight that could have been used by Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:
THOSE IGBO ANIMAL'S WHO LIVE LARGE IN LAGOS WITH THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TELL THE MOTHERFUCKERS TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR BIAFRA

IDIOT

Fucking bastard get your disease infested abobaku subhuman relatives out of the East. They are polluting our land with crimes and diseases.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:
YOU ANIMAL'S COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA INSTEAD OF BIAFRA

You disease infested animals are committing crimes in the East and all over the world in the name of your zoological republic. All abobaku beasts should be executed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by InvertedHammer: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
When Babangida says good morning you have to go out and check that it is indeed morning. The man is not called maradona for nothing. he can praise you and be stabbing you at the same time.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by BBYYOLA: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
So it's true that IBB can no longer stand on his feet?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Chicastle: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Which one is Nizooria self? �

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Hermis: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
leofab:
Vegetable ex president
pls there's an adage that says "insult a rich man and you will never be rich" pls show elders respect. .. pray u live long like he has
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by SLAP44: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:
CRIMINAL ELEMENTS LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY NEED BIAFRA SO THAT NIGERIANS CAN FREE TO MOVE AROUND THE WORLD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGBO MAN ARREST IN INDIA FROM JANUARY THIS YEAR TILL THIS MINUTE

If it pains you, dive into the lagoon. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
leofab:
Vegetable ex president
You don't know maybe your old age will be worst than his.... Keep blabbing your mouth...by the time you are 50 years old your breast go fall like crude oil price and the yansh go fall apart...your face go reject pan cake. And arthritis go turn your legs to kabu-kabu car . ....you go know say old age no be for just one family nah for everyone...

Yoruba adage says, whosoever have the intention of growing old ,shouldn't snatch away aged walking stick. ...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by ibietela2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
“An indivisible Nigeria is very necessary and we must do everything possible to remain as one family, though we differ in tribe and tongue,” he said.

You should have thought about this before going ahead with all the coups you took part in.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Trueyarn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigeria has a population of 200million people.
Any president that will ensure that every citizen gets a million naira every year for 8 years will see his name written in gold. That would amount to 3.2billion , but the government is about to aprove over 5billion naira for the purchase of cars for new lawmakers. Goverment support is part of every rich country that's why some people want out.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by GMbuharii: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Indivisible shyyytho

Indivisible my foot

angry

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by AnanseK(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
He didn’t mention the illicit drug trade worldwide championed by them in Latin America, Asia , South and East Africa. He didn’t mention the hundred or so recently arrested by FBI for IT bank robbery and fraud. Why is he not calling a spade a spade. Is it because they are his in laws ? Let them have their Biafra , we are tired of evil
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by LZAA: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
immhotep:

Gwarotango. right now.

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
He's very stupid
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by gtown: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:
Igbos owe nobody anything. Let the true Nigerians fix their country.

Everyone is always looking for Igbos to help them out of their problem.

Igbos have their hand full. They are heading back to fix Igboland since Nigeria abandoned it. No federal presence at all.

After the civil war, they gave them only 20 pounds and refuse to reconstruct major infrastructures. They were completely abandoned.
Instead Abuja and Lagos was built up.

Igbos had no other choice but to start traveling around within and outside Nigeria to do business to survive.

Now you are calling on them to help you rebuild a failed economy and country.

Hear yourself and you will understand what you wrote has no sense.
But wait, we shall soon give you another ultimatum
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Logobenz0: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one. I can site my dad there wink cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by topboss: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
omenka:
What have you EVER DONE to make your *homeland* better?

Oh, I forgot, you said a zoo is occupying your homeland, which means you are bound to a cage in the zoo therefore cant do NOTHING.

Pele. It shall be well with you.

U ARE STILL A NOBODY.

IN FACT, I PITY U.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by foster212: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
This man go soon go like Robert Mugabe hmm! Nobody should quote me ooo. I am sleep typing.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Gazzy88(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

You were talking to fellow igbo man, YES. But where the problem lies is that this forum ain't own by your fellow igbo man. You're the damn intruder here. If you really detest Nigeria and Nigerians so bad, kindly shun nairaland from now on. Go and discuss your igbotic talks on an igbo man's forum. No be by force to keep on using something you hate so much, àbí na force? You go dey alright las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Truthwords: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oizatobad:

IDIOT
WHAT OF THE ANIMALS FROM YOUR TRIBE THAT LIVE IN PORTHARCOURT. BE CAREFUL HOW, YOU THROW STONES

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Truthwords: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
AnanseK:

He didn’t mention the illicit drug trade worldwide championed by them in Latin America, Asia , South and East Africa. He didn’t mention the hundred or so recently arrested by FBI for IT bank robbery and fraud. Why is he not calling a spade a spade. Is it because they are his in laws ? Let them have their Biafra , we are tired of evil
WHAT ABOUT THE YORUBAS ARRESTED IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR DRUGS AND WHAT ABOUT YORUBAS ARRESTED BY THE FBI TOO. PACK WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.