Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

SEBASTIAN EBONHOR Please Return The 20,000naira You Duped Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEBASTIAN EBONHOR Please Return The 20,000naira You Duped Me (332 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEBASTIAN EBONHOR Please Return The 20,000naira You Duped Me by tymdan(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

I have been on this forum since May, 2007.

I have never called anyone out, but this time i must free my conscience cos i don't know how many more people this criminal has duped over the years.

I have managed to hold on and plead with this scammer for a very long time to return my money.

MR SEBASTIAN EBONHOR he duped me of 20,000Naira via his SEE-J Investment Account at Diamond Bank.

He claims to be a super agent of a betting company called *Betwin9ja* *Bet365* etc

Website was working well only to shut down after receiving payment for agent account. I guess he has used the same format for other people.

All efforts to return my money has proven abortion.

He has blocked me on all his social media accounts every time i ask him to return my money.

Please guys beware of him.

I have attached proofs... See Pics

Re: SEBASTIAN EBONHOR Please Return The 20,000naira You Duped Me by jom28gy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
One here, even told me that his is an expert in forex trading, that I should chatting him on his WhatsApp, after persistently asking me to make payment, and upon my several questions I put across to him,he disappeared, and delete his fake picture he post

1 Like

Re: SEBASTIAN EBONHOR Please Return The 20,000naira You Duped Me by pokipoki: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dude, I guess he is a serial fraudster. My advice is to go African. Use all diabolical means available to you to bring out your money. If it means rendering him useless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Undercover Investigation (1) / Moment Boy Assaults A Hooker He Slept With Without Paying / Customs Uncovers “sack Of Rice” Hidden Inside Bag Of Pepper (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.