Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student (36301 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by passionberry(f): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Adam09:
Does Unical have mass communication Dept.?
OP stop posting rubish, or abi you meant to say CRUTECH, stop misleading the public.

I pray for his safe return.
was in shock whn I read mass com .in unical.cos no mass com in unical.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by renewable1(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm.

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Enchantaurl(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2019
They shouldn't worry, I'm sure he's in his girlfriend's house or sugar mummy's. Once he's done enjoying himself he'll come out.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by profxtova(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2019
The young guy isn't missing... After seeing this news I contacted a friend in his level and department UNICAL she said the boy is fully active in their group and said it's because his his parents don't know his whereabout that's why they posted... The boy isn't missing

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by profxtova(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Enchantaurl:
They shouldn't worry, I'm sure he's in his girlfriend's house or sugar mummy's. Once he's done enjoying himself he'll come out.
The guy ain't missing... Jx away from home
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by estheremma(f): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
samzy:
wait when did unical started mass comm? becos as at last year i was still in calabar there was know such course
Unical offers mass communication
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Princeofasia: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Charlesedet:
talking as if ur place is heaven on earth, ��� cos nobody has tym to feed us wit happenings in ur area doesn't mean urs is better..... Bro we r in d same shit���� together
bro i have stayed there for a while. I know what i am saying. I spit facts only. Feel free to tell me if anything i said is wrong
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Charlesedet: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Princeofasia post=82482787]bro i have stayed there for a while. I know what i am saying. I spit facts only. Feel free to tell me if anything i said is wrong[/quoteo]
Ur right though, bt bad finks happen like every other place
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Greatzeus(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2019
No one will say,he has gone to his girlfriend's house now oh sad if it were a girl that was missing, Nairaland guys will be saying she has gone to receive something like that in her boyfriend's house grin
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Pentools(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Your last statement is odd,why? Because you can't replace the face .the person who is supposed to he killed would still be seen and heard of so why kill another on his place ?

Why are you sounding so absurd, insensitive and indifferent, or are you one of them

People are telling you what's happening and you're sounding so rigid and awkward...

Even if you don't live in Nigeria, don't you have a family or friend here
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Pentools:

Why are you sounding so absurd, insensitive and indifferent, or are you one of them

People are telling you what's happening and you're sounding so rigid and awkward...

Even if you don't live in Nigeria, don't you have a family or friend here

Honey I didn't ask you not to reason intelligently instead of throwing tantrums why not work on it
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Pentools(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Honey I didn't ask you not to reason intelligently instead of throwing tantrums why not work on it

Bros I no wan abuse you or take this personal with you.... I hope n expect you to be a victim soon, and if you're one of them or affiliates with any, may karma never miss your address...

Good morning!
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Pentools:

Bros I no wan abuse you or take this personal with you.... I hope n expect you to be a victim soon, and if you're one of them or affiliates with any, may karma never miss your address...

Good morning!

My love,I won't see anything but glory from God inshaa Allah .sweet morning to you darling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.