Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Import From China Without Stress - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Import From China Without Stress (881 Views)

Step By Step On How To Import From China Form The Comfort Of Your Room / Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia / Import From China Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From China Without Stress by softwork01: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
You can download my FREE GUIDE explaining in details, with pictures and video here bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space].
Just click get started and you will be redirected to download page

Visit aliexpress.com or 1688

with aliexpress
Search for the product you want In the search box

Try going for products with ratings above 4.6

After getting the product you want, copy the link. we will come back to this

1688 is the local site for the Chinese themselves, so products on 1688 are always even cheaper
than aliexpress, the little challenge is that, the website is all written In Chinese. Do not worry, I will
explain how you can easily search for products on 1688 (everything explained with pictures n video in th free GUIDE
click bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space]

1. use chrome browser to visit 1688, right click on the page, then click TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH

2. Use the search box to search for the desired product, then copy the product page link.
In a situation whereby you find it hard to get the product using the search box, use the image search method (explained better in the free guide)

AFTER GETTING THE PRODUCT PAGE LINK

3. visit chrisvicmall. (i advice using them as a beginner as they make the process easy, as you gain more knowledge you can start using other methods like agents to help you source directly)

register on chrisvicmall .com
Click order placement on your dashboard
Then you paste the links of the products above (everything show in the free video, get access to free guide bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space]
Chrisvic will help you procure it, and ship down to nigeria fast.
You visit their office in ikeja,Lagos and pick your goods. If you are outside lagos , they can waybill to you.

Comment if you have any question . Get the free guide for details, pictorial explanation
Re: How To Import From China Without Stress by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
I can beat my chest and say that I have seen at least 50 threads on mini importation and I have tried importing and it's not what I like.....
You will be marketing ur goods in an unsafe market
Re: How To Import From China Without Stress by softwork01: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
And there are so many with good quality. I always say it, the best way to start with ecommerce business in nigeria is buying wholesale and reselling. I am sure sites like ajebo n obeezi starting started with that model, and still 80% of their products can be sourced in nigeria. Those guys average around 200k visitors monthly. I even created a guide on the method here bit. ly/2lY0cVg (remove space ) but everybody wants to import. All that's needed is discover an hot selling product, start selling yours before the buzz die. Then you can now grow to a point where you start bringing in unique product.
thariodamaniac:
I can beat my chest and say that I have seen at least 50 threads on mini importation and I have tried importing and it's not what I like.....
You will be marketing ur goods in an unsafe market

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Mini Flat For #1,850,000! / How Long Does It Take To Make Money In The Stock Market? / Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.