Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I’m Suspecting My Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Suspecting My Wife (45302 Views)

What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by ifyebere(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Breaststroke:

The first person to refer to the OP as insecure on this thread is male and not female, subsequent comments about insecurity were also made by men not only women.

Cousin and friend, are adults who know right from wrong, good from evil. I generally don't go about giving people unsolicited advice, they hardly receive it well and I like to maintain respectful boundaries in my relationships.

I asked my friend about the rumour, she denied it. I told her if I heard it, hubby may hear it too, can you pls put a stop to it, if it's true.

Honestly sis, read your comment response to this issue, I must say you're one intelligent lady, I love when people reason well. If I were the complainer to this topic will beg for your advice I believe you have already in ur mind. #respect sis.

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Island01: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Op, the problem with your wife is bad influence from friends, she is trying to meet up with the lifestyle,
Secondly for a guy referring to her as love, it could be her ex, and they might not be seeing but those convo will still be there...
take it easy tell her you don't want her to be going for parties be strict and serious,
Give her some cold feet... in the evening when. You're back from work, in the morning show her much love by kissing her before you leave
Do this for a week.... come back with testimonies
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by hify9935(f): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2019
fergieboy:
Bro make we exchange wife o
Chai.. My wife don turn old woman na so so wrapper from morning till night
Not sexy atall
lol,irony of life.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by corpershun: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Samolaogun:
Mid life crisis at 34? When I met her she was already driving, she was working, she knew herself well. She is just stubborn and she is tired of being a wife and mother, and I will grant her her wishes.

For a man you talk to much.

Do well to grant her, her wishes...you will be the one to lose in the long run. Many ladies nowadays especially slay queens want to be like Tiwa and Tonto. You think she cares about you, her friends will even give her a surprise divorce shower.

So many people have given you advice on how to tame her and bring her back to her senses but you keep talking about putting her away.

How sure are you that the next wife won’t be worse cos I know you will still make same mistake. Go take a look at majority that divorce, their second marriages also crash.

I think you are the one suffering from midlife crises...Be a Man, talk less and Act More.

At the age you married you had explored and seen it all but she married really young and maybe has the mindset that once she’s done with childbirth she will go back to slaying.

It’s your duty as the BrideGroom to groom your Bride into a Wife. But you failed! You left her as a Bride.

Grow some balls, you are 43!!!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by MisterGrace: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2019
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Isnt this what some men are praying for? To get a wife that will remain sexy and goodlooking after child birth.
If it was the opposite you would have still opened a thread too.
One man meat is another's poison sha grin

Oga work on your insecurities jore or better still wait till you catch her redhanded before you give yourself hbp.

You basically haven't addressed the issue of the chat and the love name calling stuff.

I hope your husband start to do all these with other ladies.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Princedapace(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2019
dairykidd:

You supposed to know from that mugu post say him na dunce.. There are women who look good but are very disciplined, they don't create room for nonsense or entertain bs that would eventually lead to what can be avoided.. That mugu guy probably still stays under his parents or has not yet woken up to reality. Let him be enjoy his lala land for now

Exactly.. Dressing good and dressing seductively for strangers are two different things. As for the guy, na yeye guy. He never see anything in life. Trying to form woke. Lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2019
mysticgal:
I need to escape you bro grin grin
Lol,don't allow the count to be more than 5 though before I come finally.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2019
mysticgal:
I need to escape you bro grin grin
You really need to baby
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by hify9935(f): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
corpershun:

Do well to grant her, her wishes...you will be the one to lose in the long run. Many ladies nowadays especially slay queens want to be like Tiwa and Tonto. You think she cares about you, her friends will even give her a surprise divorce shower.

So many people have given you advice on how to tame her and bring her back to her senses but you keep talking about putting her away.

How sure are you that the next wife won’t be worse cos I know you will still make same mistake. Go take a look at majority that divorce, their second marriages also crash.

I think you are the one suffering from midlife crises...Be a Man, talk less and Act More.

At the age you married you had explored and seen it all but she married really young and maybe has the mindset that once she’s done with childbirth she will go back to slaying.

It’s your duty as the BrideGroom to groom your Bride into a Wife. But you failed! You left her as a Bride.

God bless you.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by maak400: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Samolaogun:
Like I said she has always been self centred. Always been about her looks. My wife is beautiful and when you marry beautiful girls I thought that was the package that came with it, nobody is perfect. It was manageable at first, but after the kids arrived it’s like she felt tied down and she wanted to just live her life. It’s not today this problem has started, it’s been happening for years. I’ve tried everything to tame her but you cannot tame a wild beast. Only thing left is to report her to her mother, but her mother is a replica of my wife. That is how her father died before his time, I cannot allow that to be my case. When you are too understanding or calm with women, they take advantage and misbehave. For my own peace of mind I have decided to let go, I no longer want to be involved. I cannot have a woman parading as an ashewo in my house making a mockery of me. I’ve reached my boiling point.

Even though it’s a very very difficult thing to go through emotionally, you have to put her away. Jesus Christ said the only reason to divorce a woman is cheating. So if that’s the case, you should send her out of your life. You will eventually heal with time and be fine.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by mysticgal(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,don't allow the count to be more than 5 though before I come finally.

Oh my God grin
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
mysticgal:

Oh my God grin
Yes o,am the 6th and final
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by maak400: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Omega30:
Baba, now u are talking as a man. It starts from dating self, once she can't fear and respect you in dating. It ain't happening in marriage. While others are calling u a weak man, I call u a strong man. In her mind, she is young and already has two kids that even though u leave, she is already a mother. Though I don't support divorce, tell her in Stern terms, if she doesn't change, you file a divorce or take those children that make her a mother and rent a new house. Get a maid to take care of the kids or someone else and be watching. Once security & comfort is taking away from her, her wings will be curtailed. When she knows she no longer has a home, husband and children. And that she is now the same with probably her single girlfriends , sense will fall on her. Then if you still like her, set the RULES.
Peace!!!
Follow this advice bro. Send her away and make sure the kids stay with you.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
She is a slay queen at heart, nothing can change her if she isn't ready to change. Her type will always find it difficult to breast feed their babies for unreasonable fear of having a sagging breast.her type also are usually influenced by their prosmicuous friends. The better you get rid of her the better for you man, so that she won't kill you before your time. It's better not be married than to get married to forever young slay queen nonsense.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
baby124:
OP,
You are almost 10yrs older than your wife. At the age she is now, you were just getting married. You married someone that had not gotten all her youthful exuberance out of her system. This is what you now have to deal with.

This is why some women marry in their 30’s because they really need to live that life. It’s not about a certificate, job and car. It’s about life’s experiences, good and bad. It also seems like you are the very reserved type and mostly stuck on how much more mature or older you are.

The thing with men married to women who they are much older than, is that they have to act younger. Dress and look as young as their wives. Go clubbing with them and be able to relate to vain things grin. To catch a monkey you have to act like a monkey. When a woman is looking for attention all over the place, it means she is not getting attention from the husband. Are you the type that works too much or thinks some of her interests are beneath you? Please adjust.

Though for everyone, we all feel nice when we are wanted. Even unsolicited advances sometimes give an ego boost grin. As you say, you are older, all of 43. Use wisdom to manage your home. Try to get her to plan some time for you both to spend together. Slowly you would start spending time together and more frequently.

No matter how stupid her requests to spend time with you is, just do it. It may be club, your children’s activities, owambe, or even baby shower. Just go and make those memories. I don’t think she’s cheating or she’s a bad person. Women who wear hijab also cheat on their husbands. So, it’s not by dressing. You can also go shopping for her and pick out dresses you like or think look nice on her.

Take it easy and please do not cheat or divorce your wife. Simple communication and compromise is needed here. You married a woman that is your type. This one is annoying you now, when you divorce her you will subconsciously seek out her type again. You are quiet so you married someone more outgoing than you! With a quiet person like you, Na dead zone and such relationships will not last for you. Don’t threaten anyone with divorce as you may just find out that you are not an angel either.

Solid points. Age gap will always be an issue. One of my wife's friends married a much older guy. The kind of person I would be calling sir. Me sef I can barely relate. I wonder how the lady does it. And of recent, the lady seems to be opening eye small. DP always on point. Maybe itch has hit her. There is also libido matter. If you are 10 years older than your wife, unless you are in very good shape, there will be performance gaps in bed.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by KevinDein: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
corpershun:

I really enjoy how you guys spin things around here. Impressive how you managed to make the op look like the bad guy in all this and how you turned a blind eye to the part where he said she's flirty.

But, yeah, let's dwell on the less important things like Op "talks too much for a man". Whatever that means.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Mryacks: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Acidosis:

You married a slay queen na.

A[b] slay queen can never be satisfied with the attention, care, love and money of ONE man.[/b]

A virtuous woman cannot turn slutty overnight. At 24, she was a slay queen, and a slay queen she would forever be.

Exactly the point. Her dressing well, being in shape and looking lovely is not a problem, the issue here for me is her still craving attention from men on social media and wanting to still live that single life. Marriage should bring a lot of changes. When you agree to marry one, you have agreed to sacrifice a lot to be with that person and crave only for their affection and love... I guessed she hasn't accepted that yet even after 10 years!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2019
OLAJADON:

Exactly, I don't want to jump to conclusions but women that usually loves seeking attention outside are usually not faithful, my opinion though.
Well said bro
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Samolaogun:
Mid life crisis at 34? When I met her she was already driving, she was working, she knew herself well. She is just stubborn and she is tired of being a wife and mother, and I will grant her her wishes.

word
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Ikville(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
D question is...u were comfortable wit her "attitüde" enuf to marry her, so why r u complaining now?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by ugoadudu: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
lilbest4:
log in her Instagram and Facebook on your phone it is very easy, I can teach you if you want and if you have iPhone, login her WhatsApp on your safari browser

I'm interested in learning how to do this.pls teach me.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by humblemikel(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
There's no more respect for the solemnity of marriage anymore,
Yet you see canopies pitched every other weekends.
From the day I read a male friends message sent by a married woman who he is actually having affairs with, I weep for marriages.
That incident can never escape my memory in a lifetime
Question I ask myself that day
Who is the father of those innocent children in that man's house
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Caseless: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

It's obvious that you married another man's wife/the wrong woman. A true wife's invaluableness (to her husband, a sane husband of course) lies in the attributes of selflessness, meekness and sweetness - unfortunately she possesses only sweetness which isn't enough to guarantee you peace of mind. And a virtuous woman knows the difference between dressing classy and dressing slutty. So, I support your decision.

Ignore anyone who'll tell you that insecurity is worrying you.
@ samolaogun , take this post to guide you. Your wife is flirty and slutty. Go run a DNA on your kids before it's too late.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Caseless: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
humblemikel:
There's no more respect for the solemnity of marriage anymore,
Yet you see canopies pitched every other weekends.
From the day I read a male friends message sent by a married woman who he is actually having affairs with, I weep for marriages.
That incident can never escape my memory in a lifetime
Question I ask myself that day
Who is the father of those innocent children in that man's house
marriage is now something else. Some Married women are the problems.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Caseless: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
daddytime:
If it smells like shiit bro, trust me it can't be burger, its a 100% shiit

Been there seen all...

Never under-estimate your gut instincts. Thats how nature and God speaks to you.

Was blessed with a slut for a wife once upon a time, i simply took it in my stride and pretended God was probably dealing with me for my past deeds by omission and commission. God was so merciful not to have allowed any kids between us, that would have been my undoing.

In hindsight, i actually saw the handwritings but my senses were blocked to teach me a lesson. Woman wey her mama born 6 children all for different men. Na oyibo i dey talk about o. Man don see things...

But when i do her shege...till date I know she will never recover from how I served her back. Na TV and newspapers she from dey see me now... Praise the Lord...

These days i use every bit of my life lessons to teach and educate people with zero inhibitions.

If you want, i can give you a recipe for a good dosage on her with no physical harm whatsoever. Na just the kids wey dey between una go be the only stress.

Fish wey don dry no dey let bend again.
Rubbish...

Samolaogun
lol. Ur inlaw born 6 for 6 different men. U hav seen it all.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by DecrossCFR(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
lilbest4:
if you can hold her phone for just few minutes it will be enough. Open Facebook on your browser, click "forgotten password " and type her number to recover password, a code will be sent to her number copy it and delete it. Use it to change the password and select "keep logged in on other devices" so that hers won't be logged out. Repeat the same for Instagram, Instagram is actually easier and quicker.
Why you need safari browser for the WhatsApp is because if you use any other browser she will be notified anytime you open the WhatsApp on your phone but if you use safari (iPhone browser) she won't receive notifications.
To log in her WhatsApp, open Web.whatsapp.com, set your browser to desktop version ( it's easily located on the option button on the browser), a QR code will appear on your screen, open her WhatsApp, go to the option and select WhatsApp Web, the camera will open, scan the code and it will be logged in. Whenever her data is on you will have full access to her chat while she is sending it
check your inbox boss
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by tabithababy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
lilbest4:
if you can hold her phone for just few minutes it will be enough. Open Facebook on your browser, click "forgotten password " and type her number to recover password, a code will be sent to her number copy it and delete it. Use it to change the password and select "keep logged in on other devices" so that hers won't be logged out. Repeat the same for Instagram, Instagram is actually easier and quicker.
Why you need safari browser for the WhatsApp is because if you use any other browser she will be notified anytime you open the WhatsApp on your phone but if you use safari (iPhone browser) she won't receive notifications.
To log in her WhatsApp, open Web.whatsapp.com, set your browser to desktop version ( it's easily located on the option button on the browser), a QR code will appear on your screen, open her WhatsApp, go to the option and select WhatsApp Web, the camera will open, scan the code and it will be logged in. Whenever hoer data is on you will have full access to her chat while she is sending it

Really??
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Comot for here
tabithababy:

Really??

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Finelinks: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2019
lilbest4

The notification issue from whatsapp web, does it happen if you are using a laptop and mozilla or chrome?

I mean, will it be notifying the person?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by ugoadudu: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Davidasi:
My brother abeg track her phone or kindly install some phone call recorder on her phone, free her during this seasons and you will shock . I have done it several olosho trying to reap me because of love. She is cheating and you need evidence so as to free your mind. A cheating wife or girlfriend can kill. ........abeg track her or install phone call recorder,, you will thank me later ... may I go carry my pikin from school
How do you install call recorder pls?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Roseey0(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Samolaogun:
Like I said she has always been self centred. Always been about her looks. My wife is beautiful and when you marry beautiful girls I thought that was the package that came with it, nobody is perfect. It was manageable at first, but after the kids arrived it’s like she felt tied down and she wanted to just live her life. It’s not today this problem has started, it’s been happening for years. I’ve tried everything to tame her but you cannot tame a wild beast. Only thing left is to report her to her mother, but her mother is a replica of my wife. That is how her father died before his time, I cannot allow that to be my case. When you are too understanding or calm with women, they take advantage and misbehave. For my own peace of mind I have decided to let go, I no longer want to be involved. I cannot have a woman parading as an ashewo in my house making a mockery of me. I’ve reached my boiling point.

Pls don't give up on her yet cry
Talk to her mum to talk to her.
Tell her exactly how you feel.
Please. She will change. She just doesn't know how much you mean it when you say it.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Napolito: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
This is not matter of insecurity, once u suspect ur wife or gf is cheating, ur suspicion is true, if she is not slaying for him, going out together, but only on Instagram and going out with her friends which look like ashewos and having no time for the kids, that woman is changing lane.
Its either d husband continue staying unhappy with a cheating wife or just let him blow d seal and go dia separate ways..
The painful part is that of the children they brought to this world .

That's d reason I don't want to marry.. Just bleep those who'es and bother not abt who is cheating.

donstan18:
This is insecurity at its peak since you're yet to catch her.

Or maybe, just maybe, you have very good reason to think and feel the way you are feeling because there are some flirty activities that is expected of a married Nigerian to quit or reduce.

But in my opinion bruv, I'll advice you to reduce the way you stalk her phone and life and focus on how to train your kids, before you die of HBP, because you never complained of her inability to contribute on the welfare of your kids, you are just uncomfortable with her Slaying life . Stop stalking her so that you don't find out what you've been longing to see. If possible; Start slaying too.

Not all women are ready to turn to an old mgbeke because of marriage, some like looking good and you should be happy you have one because they are few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) / Confession Time - Have You Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.