Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I’m Suspecting My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Suspecting My Wife (45307 Views)

What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Emperor4tune(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
A suspecting game is only notice by a suspect,this dude is guilty he has eaten outside & now that karma wants to take revange on his wife he is shaking

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Flashh: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Brother, after two kids, one woman still dey do shakara for you, inside your house. Abeg, weytin remain too special again? You want give yourself HBP, on top her matter. No dey disturb yourself jor! grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10069650_1566300600119_jpeg6ac7ab6c9a0bcbacd6435ffd447ac5cc

All these traits, and no care about the kids again. Na to dey plan how you go start a new life with you kids, living alone. With time, you can still get another woman to have a happy home with, if she doesn't change for good, henceforth.

Women like her, runs no dey make them stay man house.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.

You might indeed be paranoid........ Just set a trap and wait.......

If and when you catch her...... Mention me...... wink

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by CoinMan: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Most of the commenters on NL are single boys who do not understand what it is to be married. A married woman, even if she wants to be sexy, must put modesty to it. Sexy women are food for sex predators who prowl the internet for sweet married meat to share and that's bad for families . But most of our today's mothers want to be like Tiwa Savage who does not like to wear bra. It's why infidelity is much. My bro, pray to Jesus to intercede for you and for now, STAY OFF HER PHONE. That's gonorhea -sorry i mean no go area

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buy or sell bitcoin at CoinNaija. Call Victor on 08077367094. Serious clients only

10 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by fergieboy: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bro make we exchange wife o

Chai.. My wife don turn old woman na so so wrapper from morning till night

Not sexy atall

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by ameh99: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Isnt this what some men are praying for? To get a wife that will remain sexy and goodlooking after child birth.
If it was the opposite you would have still opened a thread too.
One man meat is another's poison sha grin

Oga work on your insecurities jore or better still wait till you catch her redhanded before you give yourself hbp.

There are difference between looking good and dressing like ashewo..go back and read again...

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by madridsta007(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.

You married a Slay Queen. I would stretch it further to say that you saw this in her but you still went ahead to marry her (1) Hoping she would change and (2) Enjoying the perks of her beauty. It is a very dangerous reason for marriage.

Once a slay queen, always a slay queen.
You would have to speak to her (which is quite difficult as with stubbornness comes pride and the unwillingness to listen to anyone) or you will have to get someone who she listens to, to speak to her. And pray, pray for her. You guys are married so as a husband, you hold a spiritual leverage over her. Same for a wife on her husband.

Divorce should not be an option. It is no answer to the problem you have elucidated.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by olajide8(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

Mr Man take your time O! Haba - what else do you need from a woman? apart from pro-generation ? cheesy cheesy she has given you kids, that are yours logically speaking not from another man- she is looking good brag about it - after that you think any man out there is ready to collect an after 2 woman from you? Everything has its own time and season she would relax with time cool down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Even me dey suspect her.
i dey suspect you with the babe. I don see her with you for inside toilet about 5 times now
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Princedapace(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:

My dear I don tire for men,

What do you guys want?

Seems u guys don't understand. She flirts with guys. One is constantly addressing her as his love.

She goes partying and dressed seductively partying.. Who is she seducing at birthday parties?

She doesnt care about her kids. She flirts online. These are reg flags. The one is either phone romancing or romancing in real sense. Bro, if she go stop, divorce her make she continue her life style. Pls don't listen to anyone who makes u feel u are stalking her. U aren't. Marriage comes with some sacrifices. If I have a wife who parties all day and all night with seductive wears, and Im not there, it doesn't send good message about her. But u can't force people to change. U can path ways so she can flirt more.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by WalkerMichael(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Her friends. Check the kind of friends she rolls with.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jubrilELsudan: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
What's your wife's Instagram handle? I want to see for myself.

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by victorazyvictor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

Is she a Yoruba woman?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Your wife is wayward... simple.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by MDBoss(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
she is your wife, not girlfriend. if you don't catch her, you couldn't complain. if you catch her, send her out. you are head of family, stop being insecure

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Royalfurnitures: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Take am easy man before you get heart attack and die, then other guys go carry am whole sale

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Princeofasia: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Isnt this what some men are praying for? To get a wife that will remain sexy and goodlooking after child birth.
If it was the opposite you would have still opened a thread too.
One man meat is another's poison sha grin

Oga work on your insecurities jore or better still wait till you catch her redhanded before you give yourself hbp.
shut up, he never said he didnt like the sexiness, he clearly said she dresses like and olosho and is following too many guys and even calls one of the guys my love. now that is the issue. clear the semen from your hoe eyes and read that clearly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AreaFada2: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
stupidity:
I’m surprised no female on here saw where he said “attending to the kids effectively is now a problem” y’all are addressing the “goodlook” aspect just to mock men.

Talk to your wife. If she doesn’t coordinate herself. Let her be and enjoy life with your kids.

I fear she can’t be tamed. You sound like a weakling sef.

Women mostly see what they want to see. In any case having boyfriends outside while married is now common. So they are just covering up their game with "the guy is insecure" yarn.

I wonder how his "insecurity" turned her into a poor mother to her kids. shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:

What do you guys want?
We want a real woman who's beautiful inside out, sexy yes, in good shape and health yes, fun hell yeah.. but a flirtatious bichh who still hangs around her fvck buddies and doesn't know when to draw the line on being married and remaining married Fvck NO!!

The Op na idiot because he already knew what he was getting into but allowed her beauty and charms to restrict his brains from functioning fully

Farm tools are meant for farming.. u can't change that undecided

9 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
truthsayer009:
OP, if i get married and have what you have right now I would totally be happy.

10 years of marriage and your wife still looks really good to 100% is rare. You need to ask God for forgiveness because you dont deserve what you have.

Even if your wife wants to play around or go back in shape, it should motivate you to join her in the Gym, get yourself in shape too. Go out with her to events, look like a power couple.

You guys always admire Beyonce when you see her. You think it was by Juju she maintained her figure after 2 kids, imagine if she was with Men like you?

What makes you think she doesnt want to take care of your children.

why don't you join her in looking good?

So u are happy to be married to a woman who flirts with different men online, party up and down wearing seductive wears?

May ur wishes be granted to u. I go like make u marry such woman and I go like f uck her while married to u.

Some of u take this 'woke' too serious. U think marriage na bf and gf type of thing. Oga said woman no even get time for his kids again and u are talking this one.

I pray make u marry one of these married women wey love flirting wey I Dey hammer every week now. Ur eyes go clear. She go even kill u sef. I have married lady like that and she is getting good bang from me steady and she wishes I fathered her kids.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Pearlspar: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Alright.

www.well-looking.com

We are your personal hair makers. We offer one to one service.

All our wigs are produced on order and it belongs to you alone.

Tell us the hair and we'll make it for you. The most amazing thing is that you can order for just a piece and it will be delivered. Worldwide delivery available.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Wettoid123: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why should you even be checking your wife phone you don't trust her why did you marry her abeg move on and stop thinking negatively about your wife before HBP go attack you.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by nep2ra(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
truthsayer009:
OP, if i get married and have what you have right now I would totally be happy.

10 years of marriage and your wife still looks really good to 100% is rare. You need to ask God for forgiveness because you dont deserve what you have.

Even if your wife wants to play around or go back in shape, it should motivate you to join her in the Gym, get yourself in shape too. Go out with her to events, look like a power couple.

You guys always admire Beyonce when you see her. You think it was by Juju she maintained her figure after 2 kids, imagine if she was with Men like you?

What makes you think she doesnt want to take care of your children.

why don't you join her in looking good?

'If' you get married.

Get at least ten years marriage experience before you judge,

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by BabaO2: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

Don't mind those accusing you of inferiority complex, just place thunder bolt on the flirt jor, if the trap no catch rat in 3 months you can withdraw it

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by bayulll011(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

Obviously you are completely delusional.
you saw all this before you got married to her and that pretty shapes and faces was the one you fell in love with.

i always tell people there are some red flags you need to run away from in relationship.
there is a lady presently am dating,she's so self centered,before i say A she already get to Z,she love arguing,she can nag,she doesn't listen yes she got good shapes and figures,will i continue with her Hell NO cos those are the red flag you need to run from any lady.

unless you wanna divorce,you either Tolerate her or ignore her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Odinceblog1: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Peter Obi Blasts Ngige Says; Stop Attacking Me, Focus on your Work
https://odinceblog.com/peter-obi-blasts-ngige-says-stop-attacking-me-focus-on-your-work/
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:

What do you guys want?

Buh the man appreciates the fact that his wife looks good & stay in shape.
The problem here is the wife still rolling & mingling like she is single ... there should be some limitations as a married woman

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Paul112(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
A responsible man married to an overzealous slay queen

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is absolutely not a case of insecurity, and you are not paranoid I.e if ur story is true,ur wife ought to listen to you,you guys really need to sit down together and talk if it doesn't work seek council from a clergy man,or at least someone you trust.matters like this ought not to be brought here.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
By hoping to catch her red handed, I hope you don't mean you wanna catch her getting fuccked first.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
islandmoon:
Op! I understood you well, she's got her eyes outside and you are making her confident with your jealous attitudes, you will end up being a single father if you follow some people's advice here, she's about to ruin her home, He he he he! reduce her slay rating, load her with twin, pet her and over pamper her till she's 7 months pregnant , then change mode, this is the best way to switch shoes with her, start clubbing and she will be the one doing the worrying, retire her with pregnancy, prove her wrong , clear her doubt using sense.
I like you brother...you are very smart...WS in over smart worry you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.