Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I’m Suspecting My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Suspecting My Wife (45391 Views)

What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Icon79(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank you! There's nothing more depressing than marrying a woman who doesn't respect her marriage and/or her husband. I don't care how "boring" your husband is. If you're too bored with your husband then quit the marriage and go do your thing. To stay in the marriage while fooling around with other men is extremely disrespectful.

O pari

TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam!

The OP married a slayqueen and he is paying the price.

He cannot say he didn't see these signs from dating stage, neither will he say she suddenly changed to this.

She has zero regard for him.neither does she has atom of virtue in her.

He either divorces her or die in silence

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by healthserve(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Marriage has stopped being for better for good since two millennium ago. If you have needs, talk to your partner. If you're not happy, consider resolving issues or walking away. Its more respectful than making the other party look the fool in the union.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by emkz: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bros, when slutty behaviour is engrained in some people's DNA, there is nothing you can do to curb their excesses.

Some of these modern women never graduate from their default ashawo behaviour, suggesting they are not prepared for marriage. What you can do: take the reins and manage your home with dictatorial strictness (don't beat her). All these gentle approach no dey help when sluttiness build mansion for her skull. If temporary separation would help her graduate from ashawo dressing and ashawo friends, do it. If she comes from a responsible home, her parents would deal with her before she disgraces them.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:
This is insecurity at its peak since you're yet to catch her.

Or maybe, just maybe, you have very good reason to think and feel the way you are feeling because there are some flirty activities that is expected of a married Nigerian to quit or reduce.

But in my opinion bruv, I'll advice you to reduce the way you stalk her phone and life and focus on how to train your kids, before you die of HBP, because you never complained of her inability to contribute on the welfare of your kids, you are just uncomfortable with her Slaying life . Stop stalking her so that you don't find out what you've been longing to see. If possible; Start slaying too.

Not all women are ready to turn to an old mgbeke because of marriage, some like looking good and you should be happy you have one because they are few.

How about him dying of HIV?

@OP hear me and hear me well.
Seize that phone,
review the contents with her
call for a family meeting
Air your thoughts
Listen to hers
Both of you should decide once and for all if you want to remain as man and wife or not.
Do the right thing, not this SM bullshit.

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by sanusi44z(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You must have unrestricted access to her phone FROM the first day of dating... Don't wait till marriage
Sure. In my serious relationships, that is what i do.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Icon79(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hindsight, they say, is 20-20.

Sometimes you don't see these things clearly until after you've taken the plunge. People change … people become worse and more flirty shocked

O pari

TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam!

He cannot say he didn't see these signs from dating stage, neither will he say she suddenly changed to this.

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Are you also à good husband ? And sure you are a good husband ? Then you should not fear, bec kissause she know if she lose you to another women she Will regret it, Do you have good looking ? You too start and dress up, roll your life leave her alone dont talk to her about her dressing about her social life, you too start to dress like correct Guy man with enogh efizi you know alway smell good before You leave House and always ask her How you look like before you leave House even if she dont talk just smile and walk away, and alway keep quite about and behave like man when you return back home, dont talk too much and dont eat too much and dont sleep too much always press your phone in her present, trust me she Will start to confuse about What is goin on. You know What women brain always think about negative than positive, she Will start to think négative about your movement, and she Will always get jealous and agressive, once you notice that just have time to have talk with her and calm her down, you know What women hate ? Women dont like thire husband to dress too atcrative to other women, but always dress like u never Marry and look Good always, i tell u she Will nearly have bp, but make sure you are a resonsible man ooo, if you are not responsable she wont care How you look like, but as for me i dont care Who my wife friand is How she dress, but What am sure about is if she lose me she May not get someone to replace me back. And if my wife always' ignore my talk ï Will abandon her, let her live her life make i leave mine. Or we just seperate simple

All these for a married man of ten years just because his wife is becoming something else! U don kill person
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Earthquake1: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
Oga my problem is not her looking good as you can see I praised her for it.

My problem is her scandalous behaviour, partying every minute, too friendly behaviour and extreme seductive dressing. No man will be comfortable with such behaviour. As it is, I just want her out of the house. Do not envy what is shallow, as you see me so I’m dreaming of a quiet decent woman who will give me peace of mind over this scandalous show off wife that I have at the moment. Be careful what you wish for.

This is a red flag
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
DaddyMorenike:

Abeg no tell anybody?!!!
I won't

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by femi4: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:

Or maybe, just maybe, you have very good reason to think and feel the way you are feeling because there are some flirty activities that is expected of a married Nigerian to quit or reduce.

But in my opinion bruv, I'll advice you to reduce the way you stalk her phone and life and focus on how to train your kids, before you die of HBP, because you never complained of her inability to contribute on the welfare of your kids, you are just uncomfortable with her Slaying life . Stop stalking her so that you don't find out what you've been longing to see. If possible; Start slaying too.

Not all women are ready to turn to an old mgbeke because of marriage, some like looking good and you should be happy you have one because they are few.
Her attending parties 24/7 is already affecting her time with the kids. That's a more serious issue
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by alphaNomega: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

My problem is her scandalous behaviour, partying every minute, too friendly behaviour and extreme seductive dressing. No man will be comfortable with such behaviour. As it is, I just want her out of the house. Do not envy what is shallow, as you see me so I’m dreaming of a quiet decent woman who will give me peace of mind over this scandalous show off wife that I have at the moment. Be careful what you wish for.

There is an ashewo thread on NL, go there an d post your wife's contact and they will take over. Shebi you wanted her out of your house? I am here to help

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1758
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Icon79(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019

Sometimes you don't see these things clearly until after you've taken the plunge. People change … people become worse (or shall we say 'more flirty') over time shocked

O pari

TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam!

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.
No vex bro..is she from owerri?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
lilbest4:
log in her Instagram and Facebook on your phone it is very easy, I can teach you if you want and if you have iPhone, login her WhatsApp on your safari browser
Your plan is to end this marriage abi?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jamex93(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.

If you for any reason suspect that your wife is cheating... Then I bet you, you are 80% correct

You know her more than we all do, you know her better...

Keep track on her, be calm and make sure you get enough proves

I know this kind of feelings, it just dont come! Unless something fishy is going on...

I can give you some little help... If you want.....

I hate cheating!

Especially when it comes to someone who is very much committed and responsible
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by goldenfrosh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Women and wahala..... Just take it easy man, u sef cheat so you can rest...
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Icon79:
Thank you! There's nothing more depressing than marrying a woman who doesn't respect her marriage and/or her husband. I don't care how "boring" your husband is. If you're too bored with your husband then quit the marriage and go do your thing. To stay in the marriage while fooling around with other men is extremely disrespectful.

O pari

It is more depressing seeing weak men complain on social media and internet forums instead of taking action
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Emperor4tune(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Codo22:

very stupid something to say....if ur dat daft u should atleast remain mute so we dont notice it
dude ignouring would have saved ur pains,dis reveal ur brain state is still premature
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TempleHouse: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
sanusi44z:
I am not married but i can relate with you.

Do you have access to her phone? As a married couple, you need to have access to each other's phone or you have to have access to her phone. That is the first thing i will do when i get married. She should not be hiding anything from you.

You are the husband, you have to have a say on your wife.

Your wife is a slay queen as they said, party type, over fashionable, want to compete with friends, want to have likes on instagram, want men attention. Let me tell you, even if she is a faithful and honest one with pure intention, one day or some time, she wouldn't know when she will fall to someone or more, she will cheat. I have been there before.
I'm afraid you're not equipped to understand the relationship between married people since you're not married yet.
Every Men has a Private, Public and Secret Life, I must confessed. It is how you defend each life that matters...
Suggesting that couple should have access to each phone is quite unnecessary and an affront to inviting unnecessary stress.
For example, many women rejected the advances from friends and neighbours without the need to inform the husband for obvious reasons.
Having access to her phone anytime may bring jealousy, envy and suspicion which is quite dangerous and unhealthy to good relationship.
Some men too have some women they relate with regularly without having affairs, yet the wife will never allows such relationship.
No matter what, some people are not bound to be together and you can't explain that for different reasons. !
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by HISWAYS(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
OP.....pls get her pregnant again for the third child...and everything will fall in place.

Thank me later
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Icon79:

Sometimes you don't see these things clearly until after you've taken the plunge. People change … people become worse and more flirty shocked

O pari

He can't say he didn't see the signs... NEVER
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:

This your comment shows you Know NOTHING about marriage!!!

Just look at this trashy talk from so called "intellectual". Chai
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by kizwid(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yuneehk:
There's a problem if you're hot, and another one if you're cold. For the former, jealousy, insecurities creep in which is totally fine after all no one likes to share. For the latter, complaints of poor looks(size, dressing, etc), comparison with what they see outside and lust for that which is seen outside. It's even evident on the thread from comments above say one man meat na another one poison. Las las, this thing called marriage ain't got a manual.
You saw the signs from the onset sef but chose to ignore. This one will likely not change so bear your cross.

if you know, a married woman don't need to be hot or cold, what so ever.... her way of fashion and relating to ppl shld totally base on how her husband want it
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
maasoap:

All these for a married man of ten years just because his wife is becoming something else! U don kill person

10 years is a small years nah, to be honest if you have husband quality and you like to dress up your wife will always monitor u because she wont want to lose u.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
TempleHouse:

I'm afraid you're not equipped to understand the relationship between married people since you're not married yet.
Every Men has a Private, Public and Secret Life, I must confessed. It is how you defend each life that matters...
Suggesting that couple should have access to each phone is quite unnecessary and an affront to inviting unnecessary stress.
For example, many women rejected the advances from friends and neighbours without the need to inform the husband for obvious reasons.
Having access to her phone anytime may bring jealousy, envy and suspicion which is quite dangerous and unhealthy to good relationship.
Some men too have some women they relate with regularly without having affairs, yet the wife will never allows such relationship.
[/s]
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Icon79(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
He sure did. But sometimes you don't see clearly when you're in "love". That's why they say that love is blind tongue

O pari

TonyeBarcanista:

He can't say he didn't see the signs... NEVER
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
You and your wife are not social mates ! She is by far your senior in that aspect and she is not ready to stoop so low to your level any time soon.

I sincerely hope you're not on "one chance" already ! Good luck man.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
lilbest4:
log in her Instagram and Facebook on your phone it is very easy, I can teach you if you want and if you have iPhone, login her WhatsApp on your safari browser

Oga I wan learn oooò, Wives these days wan give man HBP... epp us
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your plan is to end this marriage abi?
The marriage is already dead

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Davidasi: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
My brother abeg track her phone or kindly install some phone call recorder on her phone, free her during this seasons and you will shock . I have done it several olosho trying to reap me because of love. She is cheating and you need evidence so as to free your mind. A cheating wife or girlfriend can kill. ........abeg track her or install phone call recorder,, you will thank me later ... may I go carry my pikin from school
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Icon79(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
You're apparently not married, bro. You might think you can handle all these things until you get yourself entangled in one.

Meanwhile, I think he's handling it in his own way. He's just looking for a good advice before he does something drastic … however, I agree that the social media is probably not the best avenue to handle the situation. When it comes to marital issue(s), I am a big believer that the two people involved are "best" situated to finding a lasting solution to the problem(s).

O pari

TonyeBarcanista:

It is more depressing seeing weak men complain on social media and internet forums instead of taking action
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:

My brother, honestly some people are just so senseless in this world. Bear with them. I'm pained for you for bringing this kind of painful situation on a forum like this that is rife with juveniles with zero experience about how life works. At best, what you will get are nothing but uninformed, inexperienced and distorted advice and suggestions from single folks that can't tell their right from left.
Pls bro, for your mental health sake.. Tell her in strong terms that you plan to separate from her if she doesn't change. And follow thru with your word.
As for now, just rest assured that she might likely not change since she believes she has tasted the elixir..hence there is no going back.
Brace up for any eventuality in the coming days as they may be very unpleasant for you. But at the end of the day you have to choose between two pains: the temporal pain of break up OR the perpetual pain of being reduced to nothing by the supposed love of your life. Peace sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.