Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I’m Suspecting My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Suspecting My Wife (45378 Views)

What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
nunnu:
You are just a sick and insecure bastard.

And you are a senseless and imbecilic nonentity!!!

10 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by healthserve(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
Two children is enough for me.

I want to believe you both feel and think or just want just two kids. This love here has climaxed and only has one place to go in the lack of desire for sustainability, south. Start considering shock absorbers.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mikeiron78:
Based on the information provided, you seem to be insecure for one reason; You are way too older than her and you're scared of not being able to keep up with her and eventually losing her to a younger guy. That's life.

So because he is older than her she should live a wayward lifestyle in his house? You people disgust me with your thoughtless comments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Icon79:
Well, here's what the Bible says:

Where there is no counsel, the people fall;
But in the multitude of counselors there is safety
Proverbs 11:14.

O pari

Don't read the Bible out of context...

Same Bible listed qualities of virtuous woman and warned against marrying "strange woman"

Same Bible empowers men to be Head and woman to submit

And same Bible permits putting away adulterous woman...

Going by the Bible, OP doesn't need advice... He must put her away!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:

My dear I don tire for men,
What do you guys want?
we want you to shut the hell up!!!

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by healthserve(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
Oga my problem is not her looking good as you can see I praised her for it.

My problem is her scandalous behaviour, partying every minute, too friendly behaviour and extreme seductive dressing. No man will be comfortable with such behaviour. As it is, I just want her out of the house. Do not envy what is shallow, as you see me so I’m dreaming of a quiet decent woman who will give me peace of mind over this scandalous show off wife that I have at the moment. Be careful what you wish for.

Thoughts only considered after the choice of a partner and not before. You married someone with the hope of changing or bending to your wishes. Its two ways,either you abandon your wishful by bending/mending your ideals, or you break the individual.

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Most men do.
No let media, music and nollywood fool you
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by MiaB(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mires:
Na Yoruba woman?
shut up

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by flexyebe(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maybe she is dressing for you never to look outside... Don't worry keep her and bleep all d time,you will understand what I mean
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:
Okay, firstly, you don’t really know what is happening right in that home. His dress sexy and all could be my Mary Amaka, so chill

Secondly, Oga saw this at first and did nothing about it beside he was avoiding marrying an evening newspaper. See with every gift comes a wrapper. He should honestly bear his cross

That's all there forget all those gifts and wrappers. We all have choices and wives are not handed down to us with our eyes closed or whil making wishes and blowing out candles
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:
[s]This is insecurity at its peak since you're yet to catch her.

Or maybe, just maybe, you have very good reason to think and feel the way you are feeling because there are some flirty activities that is expected of a married Nigerian to quit or reduce.

But in my opinion bruv, I'll advice you to reduce the way you stalk her phone and life and focus on how to train your kids, before you die of HBP, because you never complained of her inability to contribute on the welfare of your kids, you are just uncomfortable with her Slaying life . Stop stalking her so that you don't find out what you've been longing to see. If possible; Start slaying too.

Not all women are ready to turn to an old mgbeke because of marriage, some like looking good and you should be happy you have one because they are few.[/s]
Wrong advice.

The Op should continue with his suspicions, but refrain from acting until he has evidence.

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Omega30(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:
This is insecurity at its peak since you're yet to catch her.

Or maybe, just maybe, you have very good reason to think and feel the way you are feeling because there are some flirty activities that is expected of a married Nigerian to quit or reduce.

But in my opinion bruv, I'll advice you to reduce the way you stalk her phone and life and focus on how to train your kids, before you die of HBP, because you never complained of her inability to contribute on the welfare of your kids, you are just uncomfortable with her Slaying life . Stop stalking her so that you don't find out what you've been longing to see. If possible; Start slaying too.

Not all women are ready to turn to an old mgbeke because of marriage, some like looking good and you should be happy you have one because they are few.
Get out here! Are u married? Cheating gf self, one is paranoid let alone a cheating or soon to be found out cheating wife

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Samolaogun(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Like I said she has always been self centred. Always been about her looks. My wife is beautiful and when you marry beautiful girls I thought that was the package that came with it, nobody is perfect. It was manageable at first, but after the kids arrived it’s like she felt tied down and she wanted to just live her life. It’s not today this problem has started, it’s been happening for years. I’ve tried everything to tame her but you cannot tame a wild beast. Only thing left is to report her to her mother, but her mother is a replica of my wife. That is how her father died before his time, I cannot allow that to be my case. When you are too understanding or calm with women, they take advantage and misbehave. For my own peace of mind I have decided to let go, I no longer want to be involved. I cannot have a woman parading as an ashewo in my house making a mockery of me. I’ve reached my boiling point.
ornicus:
No be you look hot chick? You no see homely chick when you dey look for wife?

When you were dating, did she not also have other toasters then?

Unless your wife was an ugly duckling ie she became hot after marriage, you knew exactly what you were getting into.

I honestly don't have any advice, because I don't know if you are paranoid or insecure or right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by bomasek(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
hify9935:
Chimoooo...
How was your day?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
truthsayer009:
OP, if i get married and have what you have right now I would totally be happy.

10 years of marriage and your wife still looks really good to 100% is rare. You need to ask God for forgiveness because you dont deserve what you have.

Even if your wife wants to play around or go back in shape, it should motivate you to join her in the Gym, get yourself in shape too. Go out with her to events, look like a power couple.

You guys always admire Beyonce when you see her. You think it was by Juju she maintained her figure after 2 kids, imagine if she was with Men like you?

What makes you think she doesnt want to take care of your children.

why don't you join her in looking good?
Wrong!

Can't you see where he said that he appreciated his wife's shape.

He's more concerned about her flirting ways and has every reason to.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
Oga my problem is not her looking good as you can see I praised her for it.

My problem is her scandalous behaviour, partying every minute, too friendly behaviour and extreme seductive dressing. No man will be comfortable with such behaviour. As it is, I just want her out of the house. Do not envy what is shallow, as you see me so I’m dreaming of a quiet decent woman who will give me peace of mind over this scandalous show off wife that I have at the moment. Be careful what you wish for.
Bros continue with your suspicion, but don't accost her until you have evidence.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Coolgent(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.
Get her gmail and it Password I will show how to catch her red handed!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by cooooooks(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
I want my wife to be a slaying mama long after we're married and have kids.

However, we must slay TOGETHER. Your wife or you or both of you is/are not interested in slaying TOGETHER. This is the major problem I see.

I also haven't seen your response as to whether you knew of your wife's preferred activities before you got married. Was she a hooker/runs girl before the marriage? Did you notice and ignore these before marriage? If so, why? Tell us so that people can learn.

Hey young wise woman @ blackivy27 biko come and give your 2 cents.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by skentelelady(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
I’m reading all the comments thank you

I was thinking of reporting her to her mother, her father is late. But like mother like daughter, they are both the same so it will be pointless. At this point for my peace of mind, i think I most definitely need separation because I cannot stress myself too much, I have too many things bothering me. What I narrated is only a fraction of what I have been dealing with for 10 years. Im 43 years of age, still active and young looking I believe God will give me a woman who will give me peace.

Bless to all.

Separation is the opportunity she's waiting for as some of her friends will be will to accommodate her or advise her to get her own place. A slay wife can't eat her cake and have it. You can report her to your mother and let her talk same sense into her head since her mum is the same but expect a tongue lash from her

You need to stand your feet in your own house. Tell her to stay at home by stop partying and take care of the kids or she should go to the next party and don't come back to your house

I am sorry you too can't eat your cake and have it. You definitely she's the party type and always cautious of herself, you still went ahead.
You either carry the cross or stand your ground but i see only Gos as the person who can change her
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
So I got married to my wife 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and now we are blessed with 2 kids. My wife has always been one of those self centred all about her looks type of person but I just ignored it and saw the good side of it. After two kids and at 34 my wife still looks very good, I guess that’s one of the perks of marrying young.

But one thing I noticed is that when she was pregnant with our first son all she ever talked about from day one was getting back in shape and losing weight, she was never excited about being a mother or bringing life into the world. Well She’s maintained her shape and when you look at her you will think she’s 25/26. I’m grateful for that however

Now the downside of this is that she gets a lot of Male attention which she entertains and I’m not comfortable with. On her instagram she’s following a lot of males which I’m not comfortable with.

I addressed it to her and she complains I’m being paranoid that they are school friends. When she goes out with her friends she’s always over dressing and looking seductive almost like a single lady looking for toasters.

She’s that over friendly type of woman, always on her phone, likes to do too much shakara and it’s just starting to irritate me. I checked her phone last week and theres one guy that keeps on addressing her as ‘love’. I’ve not addressed it to her yet because I’m waiting to catch her red handed so she will not be able to come up with any flimsy excuse.

One day when her and her friends came to my house to meet up for a birthday party, they all dressed like a bunch of ashewos. The following day we got into a huge argument because I warned her to never try that again.

She is still stubborn and she hasn’t changed. Im fed up of her attitude I’m thinking of separating from this woman before she gives me high blood pressure. She’s not a homely wife at all. All she wanna do is go out, to even attend to the kids effectively is now becoming a problem. I’m tired.
By all means, make yourself happy! If dropping her will make you happy, do the needful! Some dim-witted fellows @mysticgal @sinaj here, were castigating you! Man, I share in your grief! Don't believe the crap: "love is blind." My humble advice to a brother from a different parents: "strive to make yourself happy": One day, we'll all die, and our memories will be forgotten for ever!

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by 360degree(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls email me a private message for some candid opinions. I share your pains.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

No let media, music and nollywood fool you
I can authoritatively tell you that most men do. Why do you think loosed girls gets men's attention more than the reserved ones? Note: I am also not in any way saying there are no exceptions. grin Let's tell ourselves the truth.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Mires: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
healthserve:

Guy grin grin grin grin cheesy Stop am na

Bros, na only question I asked
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

Does she have any higher authority she listens to
and respect that you can report er ro?

If yes, that is what you should do.

I would like to say there is a reason for every decision. She started partying heavily for a reason. I'm not saying you have infidelity issues here but you need to investigate. People dont change or switch up for no reason.

Good luck sir.

Edit: lastly, perhaps part of the investigation is you actually join her in partying. It may sound stupid but thats how you get more info.

This is good advice.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysticgal:
Okay, firstly, you don’t really know what is happening right in that home. His dress sexy and all could be my Mary Amaka, so chill

Secondly, Oga saw this at first and did nothing about it beside he was avoiding marrying an evening newspaper. See with every gift comes a wrapper. He should honestly bear his cross

So madam all this your bitterness is because the man didnt marry an evening newspaper? Hmm.

Be that as it may, the deed is already done and he needs a way out. And you are saying he should carry his cross? And possibly die of heart attack? Will you say this same thing to a family member of yours going thru the same thing? Human beings! Nawao.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Godsknight(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
CyberWolf:
If your wife hasn’t started cheating, it’s just a matter of time. Forget all these people telling you that you’re insecure, you’re not. Your instinct is telling you that something is wrong and your instinct can never fail you so, listen to it and act. You’re the head of the house and whatever rule you make should be obeyed by everyone in the house, who is not ready to do that should get out. Even the Bible says that if your wife won’t do as you say, divorce her.. that’s if you’re a Christian.
De preacher, where is that part in the bible?
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
pocohantas:
Did the people calling OP insecure go through the opening post at all?

If all he stated there is the truth, then his concerns are valid. People should stop accusing their partner's of insecurity, as a way of getting off with their bad behaviour.
Logic!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by jclassiq(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
Like I said she has always been self centred. Always been about her looks. My wife is beautiful and when you marry beautiful girls I thought that was the package that came with it, nobody is perfect. It was manageable at first, but after the kids arrived it’s like she felt tied down and she wanted to just live her life. It’s not today this problem has started, it’s been happening for years. I’ve tried everything to tame her but you cannot tame a wild beast. Only thing left is to report her to her mother, but her mother is a replica of my wife. That is how her father died before his time, I cannot allow that to be my case. When you are too understanding or calm with women, they take advantage and misbehave. For my own peace of mind I have decided to let go, I no longer want to be involved. I cannot have a women parading as an ashewo in my house making a mockery of me. I’ve reached my boiling point.

Gbam! Then go ahead and follow thru with your decision. Waiting for her to just change overnight is just postponing the evil day. Tell her you are done and watch what happens.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by CyberWolf: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Godsknight:
De preacher, where is that part in the bible?
The truth shall set you free.

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Omega30(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samolaogun:
I’m reading all the comments thank you

I was thinking of reporting her to her mother, her father is late. But like mother like daughter, they are both the same so it will be pointless. At this point for my peace of mind, i think I most definitely need separation because I cannot stress myself too much, I have too many things bothering me. What I narrated is only a fraction of what I have been dealing with for 10 years. Im 43 years of age, still active and young looking I believe God will give me a woman who will give me peace.

Bless to all.
Accept my condolences bro. Even those of us that want to marry are learning from men like you. Sometimes, it is better to marry a girl at times from 26/27 upwards. Moreover, it has already happened. You need a retreat, Travel or go on a vacation for some time only you to clear your head. Just tell that you are traveling, when you come back, you know what to do.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
pocohantas:

She wasn't an ugly duckling, read his post well- he said she has always been like that, but he ignored.

This is the same thing I commented on the other thread, if she keeps showing signs that she loves the fast life...pull the plug.

But do they hear? They think they can always use marriage to tame every womam. Shior!
Logic2!
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by AntiMCU: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:
No be you look hot chick? You no see homely chick when you dey look for wife?

When you were dating, did she not also have other toasters then?

Unless your wife was an ugly duckling ie she became hot after marriage, you knew exactly what you were getting into.

I honestly don't have any advice, because I don't know if you are paranoid or insecure or right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.