Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed (52616 Views)

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by goldcoinhub: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
BBNaija: Lockdown lovebirds Eric and Lilo were last night, caught on camera exchanging saliva while the rest of the housemates slept on.

The couple who are slowly becoming viewers’ favourite were seen all wrapped up in blankets as they shared the same bed while resting yesterday night.

The couple who are slowly becoming viewers’ favourite were seen all wrapped up in blankets as they shared the same bed while resting yesterday night.

While the lovers were enjoying swapping spit, they had a brief interruption from their fellow housemate, Laycon.

The singer buzzed out Lilo’s name and stopped their intimate session for a moment, just so he could ask her where his chicken was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5SD1JMTR6E

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by majamajic(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Biggy should bare men from entering women rest rooms , they all go that side to have sex, leaving us with nothing to watch , I no sub again after this , they take all the sex to bathroom

BBN camera crew are the worst in the world , when it's time of making out ,they will focus on sleeping housemates , by 1am .
They should stop sex in bathroom , let them sex in the room or leave it after the 3 months

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Ugaboy: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Laycon would've just ask for bed substitution rather than chicken, i think say laycon get vibes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by SaintNegro77: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Useless programme

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Arturitoroman: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
so? what do you want us to do about it??

rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by ForeThinker: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
N then ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
The fact that you had an ugly past,doesn't mean you'll not have a beautiful future
Stay happy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by StagethemTVee: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sex sells. This show is a living witness.

17 Likes

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by metrosexual: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
This show is kind of confused, I saw a post of how Big brother asked a female housemate to exit the diary room for not dressing appropriately (she wore tights) and then the same show shows strangers kissing and smooching.

Isn't that confusion or something? grin

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Prechgold1180(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nairaland mods una sure say una get sense so
What is this doing on fp

28 Likes

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by WinLABSstores: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Smh

Person pikin...
Person sister and brother...
Person future mama and papa

Disgracing their family and linage...
Smh undecided
Wetin Lina gain? grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by KindlyAssist: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ochalaaaaa o
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Peacefuluz(f): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by zombieTRACKER: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Useless youths watch BBN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by sodiqapril(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
X
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by presleYzzi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ok

Upon hearing this news, the hunger ravaging my stomach suddenly disappeared.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by goldcoinhub: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
This show self
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
They look alike in the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by sexyking1: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
I still don't get it, what is the moral lesson from big brother? Or are they trying to tell us that abstinence is a deceiving words from our parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Upton: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
The commentary though

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Hibertoyye(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Baba dey feel bad
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by rastaLivity: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
See what my hopeless generation is watching, and China don prize and pay cash for our destinies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by LosC: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by jericco1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dem go don swear for Laycon grin cheesy
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
While the lovers were enjoying swapping spit, they had a brief interruption from their fellow housemate, Laycon.

Stupidity everywhere......

Spits......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Righteousness89(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
The People love Iniquity..

They enjoy Immorality..

It's what gives them joy.. Give it to them.

We won't stop talking,
The days of Noah are Here with us again..

These are Distractions to distract Humans from what is coming..

Stay Focused Friends..

We are Getting out of Here anytime..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by Goldenheart(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed by okunwaye(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
So make we come roast rice abi
Rubbish angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.