Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday (14313 Views)

Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / FG To Arraign Sowore On Monday -dailynaijamode / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
For insulting the administration.They do this to Trump every minutes, leader should know how to accept critism.

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by eneboy19(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Evercurious(f): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
legba1:
I wonder why Igbo boys here always seek to compare and contend with the yorubas here....you always use every topic or issues/matter here to vilify the yorubas....Sowore is paying one of the prize of being the peoples voice and he wont be the first and def wont be the last....Your NK had gone through this same administration high handedeness and it wasn't the IPOB that secured his release as you guys didn't do anything to help him while in detention....the IBOS went about their buz as ususal while he languished in Kuje prison....same scenario is about playing out....sowore will be in court...he will be refused bail just like kanu and elzakizaki.......The cycle of suffering will continue until we the youth of SOUTHERN NIGERIA whose tomorrow is being mortgaged can rise up and say enough is enough.....the Fulanis have a game plan which is to keep us divided and it will continue to work well for them until we turn wise enough to unite and speek with one voice

Well said. Let's just save the situation.. TOMORROW IS THE DAY
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by unbitchable(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
madridsta007:

Dear BMC,
You are a TERRIBLE LIAR.

Nnamdi Kanu had massive crowds across all the States he held is non-violent rallies.
Nnamdi Kanu was released on bail which was supported by high-ranking Igbos even members of the National Assembly.
Nnamdi Kanu escaped death from Operation Python Dance because of Igbo traditional rulers and politicians who gave him Intel and made sure he escaped.
The support Nnamdi Kanu and his cause recieved across Igbo land and outside Igbo land was unprecedented.

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE LIAR.
Across ALL state.
Could you list out the states
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:

Save yourself the stress and mention the mushroom states you protested

See the Photoshop of our protest by FEMI ADESINO

1 Like

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by madridsta007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:
Across ALL state.
Could you list out the states

"Across all the states".

You need to go to Specsavers.

1 Like

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Kennitrust(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
When I Read what this guy wrote about Jonathan

I think he has now seen the best government he campaigned for

1 Like

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Evercurious(f): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kennitrust:
When I Read what this guy wrote about Jonathan

I think he has now seen the best government he campaigned for

Of course he knew before embarking on the revolution stuff.. That said LETS SAVE THE SITUATION.. HISTORY MUST NOT REOEAT ITSELF.. CANT YOU SEE? IT AFFECTS US ALL..

TOMORROW IS THE SAY
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by unbitchable(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
ezenwajosh:

See the Photoshop of our protest by FEMI ADESINO
mention the states?, simple question. Gosh!
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by unbitchable(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
madridsta007:

"Across all the states".

You need to go to Specsavers.
i quoted you right.
why are you all scared to mention the mushroom states? Lol.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Ikem11(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Buhari is a tyrant.

Who told you that?
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Risingblue008(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dis man go suffer for jail,he go cry and beg for freedom, u criticized Jonathan thinking in ur mind dt buhari is proportional to Jonathan for dat buhari is I proportional to democracy, he go die well
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by 989900: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sowore is one of a kind.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by 989900: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why are some people so slow?

Kanu is fighting for IPOB; not even the SE.

Sowore is fighting for better governance for all Nigerians.

Clearly two different struggles.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ikem11:

Who told you that?
No amount of rain can change a tiger's stripes.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by madridsta007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:

i quoted you right.
why are you all scared to mention the mushroom states? Lol.

Now my friend, there is a difference between "across all the states", which I wrote and "across all states" which you FALSIFIED.

Don't blame me for comprehension issues if you do not know that there is a difference. It is not my fault but the fault of whoever taught you English Langauge at Primary School.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by unbitchable(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
madridsta007:

Now my friend, there is a difference between "across all the states", which I wrote and "across all states" which you FALSIFIED.

Don't blame me for comprehension issues if you do not know that there is a difference. It is not my fault but the fault of whoever taught you English Langauge at Primary School.
Chill. At least you clarified yourself.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by madridsta007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:

Chill. At least you clarified yourself.

Again, if you not that you have an obvious problem you should have stopped when you saw that your falsification was clear.
Rather while in a hole, you kept digging yourself into that same hole.

Your poor grasp of the English Language is not your fault anyway. You need to go to your Primary School and ask for refunds. They clearly scammed you.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Gforce2019: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Very tough times ahead for Sowore. Meanwhile his brothers are not bothered by his travails, rather they're more obsessed with 2023 and their funeral condolence VP who has been stripped off all his powers by the fulani cabal.

Good observation...
I trust my brother from SE , all hands could have been on deck to rescue him but my brother from SW don't care
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by unbitchable(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
madridsta007:

Again, if you not that you have an obvious problem you should have stopped when you saw that your falsification was clear.
Rather while in a hole, you kept digging yourself into that same hole.

Your poor grasp of the English Language is not your fault anyway. You need to go to your Primary School and ask for refunds. They clearly scammed you.
Dude, chill. You've made your point. Your English isn't any better but you did just enough to clarify yourself.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by PapaAdanna: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Arraign him and jail him

He categorically said anybody can be president of Nigeria but GEJ...

He fought with his blood for BUHARI to be president, now he should face it.

E remain
Soyinka
Durotoye
Ali baba
And so many naija celebs

Ndi ara

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by renewable1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by madridsta007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:

Dude, chill. You've made your point. Your English isn't any better but you did just enough to clarify yourself.

"Clarify"?
This would have been avoided if you had read properly grin. Hence the need to go for an eye check-up. Or a refund from your Primary School teachers.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by ernesterioo(f): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
The first question that comes to mind on seeing this headline is actually for what. This country and misplaced priorities is like 5 and 6. There are pressing matters on ground that needs intervention but what do i know.

1 Like

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
DonBenny77:
Hahaha, una want strong hand na
"Jona too soft" grin

Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by sureteeboy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Proffdada:
Fear God
Just imagine o. 28k for that crap he calls a tablet. I can't pay more than 7,500 naira for the phone
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by kumz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some of them made same kind of statement in the pass but where allow to live just because of Democracy (Freedom of Speech), its now there time and they are trying to change the name of the act. Haba
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Onlyonebuhari: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let him enjoy his jail cos only a fool will call for revolution under a political party. Thanks to AAC Forres bingo the guy deserved red card.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by follock007(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
this can't thrive by dishing out bitter news in a Nigerian setting... I wonder what kind of yeast abi na angel is perching on top his gallon of palmy.
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by japhadels(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
the guns loading is for what?
BlackfireX:
He will rot in jail, you will see .

We are waiting for any nuisance that will protest..... guns loading
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by japhadels(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
lol
PapaAdanna:
Arraign him and jail him

He categorically said anybody can be president of Nigeria but GEJ...

He fought with his blood for BUHARI to be president, now he should face it.

E remain
Soyinka
Durotoye
Ali baba
And so many naija celebs

Ndi ara
Re: DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2020
christian4chris:
sowore don enter am.
him go hear am

See your life?

You are here online begging for alms, yet the person that is fighting for you wretches has become your enemy.

Shiorrrr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun / Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.