Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' (79977 Views)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by akan102: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

you better keep shut and stop giving a better hope for her or such woman...

It's a sin scriptural and also low of her.

one woman is meant for a man same with a man meant for a woman, God created everything in good other It's you people that wish to please your lust... I will keep saying it whether she marry late or not, A man is meant for her at a right time

It's not a curse to marry late, u can't run than your creator, every thing under the sun have their own time.

@eni4real

Where is it written in the holy book (Bible) that man must marry only one woman or a woman must marry only a bachelor or a man whose wife has died, pls I want to be educated on it with scriptural facts, no insult pls
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
Their choice.

If they are happy we should be happy for them.

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Funkybabee(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2019
eni4real:
She may not see anything wrong in a polygamous marriage.. . Provided that the guy is faithful!!

We are wired differently and it will be difficult to determine what an Individual deem best for herself.. Her background too matters!! She may come from a happy Polygamous background and so see nothing wrong in such marriage provided that the guy is faithful!!!

All the marital problems I have read on Nairaland comes from monogamous marriages tho!! undecided

yes, it come from it because it normal for two to have a misunderstand in other for them to know each other personality very well.

you can't hear from polygamist because they knew they will always face a critising during their open up which will keep their wives to be destroying themselve either spiritual or physical...
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Plolly(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2019
If he has the money to maintain them he is free at least it's better than keeping one of them outside illegally and treating her and the kids like they don't exist
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Funkybabee(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2019
akan102:

Where is it written in the holy book (Bible) that man must marry only one woman or a woman must marry only a bachelor or a man whose wife has died, pls I want to be educated on it with scriptural facts, no insult pls

go and check the previous post here a man have already posted it even with the verse it just left for you to follow it or not..

life is freewill, you can either choose life or death
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by mrZENographer: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
sacx:

Only 1 Timothy 3:2 from the passages you quoted could give credence to your point. The others didn't explicitly specify. A man can be joined in one to more than one woman, as Christ the bridegroom to the church (many). In the parable of the ten virgins, did you take note that they were TEN going to meet one bridegroom? In parables, earthly realities are usually used to try to explain eternal truth.

But why did Paul instruct the Bishop to be the husband of one wife? Does that mean there were men among the disciples who had more than one? Definitely yes. Do you know Paul was kind of anti-marriage? He saw being married as a kind of distraction in devoting wholely to the preaching of the gospel. He said so himself. Now what do you think will be his opinion of a man who had not one, but two wives or more? Super duper distraction, innit?

PS: I'm not pro-polygamy o. I'm just trying to draw out an analogy from scripture. Local man is still trying to wrap his head around the ways of just one woman. Na PhD research cheesy.

The Church is the Bride of Christ (not Brides of Christ) Revelation 19:7,

"Come hither, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:9

Since there is one bread, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one bread. 1 Corinthians 12:20

1 Cor 12:13, Ephesians 4:4-6, Ephesians 5:27 etc.

One Christ, One Church. One Husband, one Wife.

Ephesians 5:22-23 " *Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
*For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

yes, it come from it because it normal for two to have a misunderstand in other for them to know each other personality very well.

you can't hear from polygamist because they knew they will always face a critising during their open up which will keep their wives to be destroying themselve either spiritual or physical...
You are entitled to your opinion tho!!

My grandpa married 2 wives and they lived happily ever after grin
He died at 94 years!! If my Dad drew an inspiration from this, I will not blame him!!

It is not a religious thing..

Abraham, Jacob , Isaac married more than one wife..
Polygamy is an hallmark of an Islamic Marriage..

I think Civilization and Pentecostalism is the reason why monogamy is always advised!!

Polygamists say that it keep women on their toes to please you if you are rich enough to marry 2 cool
They say pray to God for wealth that will make you marry 2 comfortably... They say, it is fun! undecided

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by seanjy4konji: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
i can only imagine the amoutn they spend each month at babalawo,alfa,cherubim and seraphim place on each other but i guess they keep meeting each other at the equilibrum level.everything draw draw but if one can suddenly pull out a fast break and counter attack

it is that day that you will know the amount of demons that have been fighting around you day in day out..

even university girls dont deh mark GBERE for toto and everywhere for man not to talk of this ones that mechanic,driver,banker,herbalist and all na him disvagin dem...

well you will live long cos dem no go get your time...na each other dem go deh light up candle for.

PS...Dont let any love confuse you oo brother..If you catch your wife or girfriend with any ype of infidelity and she begs you its devil and mistake...you are a dead man..anyone who begs you to take ger back is one of the people fuckingggg ur wife also.it should never be forgiven..never.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by sacx: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
mrZENographer:

The Church is the Bride of Christ (not Brides of Christ) Revelation 19:7,

"Come hither, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:9

Since there is one bread, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one bread. 1 Corinthians 12:20

1 Cor 12:13, Ephesians 4:4-6, Ephesians 5:27 etc.

One Christ, One Church. One Husband, one Wife.

Ephesians 5:22-23 " *Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
*For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church.

That's the point. Though we being many, are one body in Christ. Same with a man and his wives. This is the very reason the woman was instructed to submit but the man to love.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Tonnyray: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
1stKing:
competition puts them on their toes to please you
Or poison you.. or tie your destiny to some tree in Ijebu or in a bottle in Osun river
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Tonnyray: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2019
eni4real:
Isaac married more than one wife..
Isaac did not. Check your facts well bro.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Tonnyray:
Isaac did not. Check your facts well bro.
But the father of Faith did!!
The man after God's heart did!!
The wisest man did!!

You definitely know each of these patriarchs!!

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Slimzazzy(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Why do dey look like sisters to me ��‍♀️
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

you better keep shut and stop giving a better hope for her or such woman...

It's a since scriptural and also loe of her.

one woman is meant for a man same with a man meant for a woman, God created everything in good other It's you people that wish to please your lust... I will keep saying it whether she marry late or not, A man is meant for her at a right time

It's not a curse to marry late, u can't run than your creator, every thing under the sun have their own time.

@eni4real
Lol. Continue to deceive yourself.

Which sane single bachelor man will want to marry a widow with kids or a single mother who did are string unknowingly or forced.

How many men can boast of marrying them. How many men want to marry old woman of more than 30 years as wife.

Even rich old men are still gunning for under 25. They are taking them off the market for us.

Will you be happy for your single young brother to marry the above women.

Keep deceiving yourself. Better accept to be a second wife if he is the love of your wife.
He must treat you equal. That is scriptural.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Caseless: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
You impregnated your wives best friend and married her , and you are telling us she's happy about the Union...
Come and fly fence enter heaven , leeme see you !!
lol @ fly fence enter heaven.

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by efighter: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
You impregnated your wives best friend and married her , and you are telling us she's happy about the Union...

David, Abraham, Solomon and other friends of God with several wives will help the guy jump fence to heaven. Your heaven is not my heaven. My heaven will admit one man with his four legally/religiously married wives, I know your own heaven will admit only those with one wife but several concubines. Let my heaven be to me, while your heaven be to you.

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by joetem(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Must they bleach?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Funkybabee(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2019
hosey:

Lol. Continue to deceive yourself.

Which sane single bachelor man will want to marry a widow with kids or a single mother who did are string unknowingly or forced.

How many men can boast of marrying them. How many men want to marry old woman of more than 30 years as wife.

Even rich old men are still gunning for under 25. They are taking them off the market for us.

Will you be happy for your single young brother to marry the above women.

Keep deceiving yourself. Better accept to be a second wife if he is the love of your wife.
He must treat you equal. That is scriptural.

lols, you should come and tell me what happened to single or widowed woman that cannot be marry ooo..

If I guess very well you must be a second wife in your home since u spark like a wire fused under my post tell me everything....

that's how widowed and single woman will keep entering their marriage while you with low mentality will result to a bad marriage because of your dirty view... let me tell you wether u like it or not that home is not yours, the first wife will forever have grudge for u... efi oko oloko le
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Cousin9999: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Funkybabee(f): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
eni4real:

My grandpa married 2 wives and they lived happily ever after grin
He died at 94 years!! If my Dad drew an inspiration from this, I will not blame him!!

It is not a religious thing..

Abraham, Jacob , Isaac married more than one wife..
Polygamy is an hallmark of an Islamic Marriage..

I think Civilization and Pentecostalism is the reason why monogamy is always advised!!

Polygamists say that it keep women on their toes to please you if you are rich enough to marry 2 cool
They say pray to God for wealth that will make you marry 2 comfortably... They say, it is fun! undecided

I guess you must be a muslim since you back up your view with a muslim lifestyle says it all but let me tell you, marrying a two wives might be Happy for you as a husband but think about the wives grudge and kids future before u make a step
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Myde4naija(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Sunmolar:

'The lesser the wahala on the man' what of the consequences on the children?
if the man cant stand his feet on how to train his children even if such man has one wife, children will face similar consequence.

If a man cant make his home (take control) the whole family will suffer his lapses either with one wife or more wives
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Sunmolar(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Myde4naija:
if the man cant stand his feet on how to train his children even if such man has one wife, children will face similar consequence.

If a man cant make his home (take control) the whole family will suffer his lapses either with one wife or more wives

In reality,It's about the wife's planting seeds of jealousy,envy,hatred and so on between the cross breeds which the man' will regret in the end.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by sojfarm: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
short people always want something extra to compliment their height.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by verycheese: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Olalan:
Don't be deceived behind those smiles are bickering, envy and jealousy.........no woman likes to share her husband

Even more correctly, ano man can bare to share his wife.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by sinceraconcept(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
cococandy:
It’s only polygamous men who say such nonsense about being happy in the marriages . Never their wives
Would you kill yourself if your husband marries a second wife?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Kolisky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Joshmodest:

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

I guess you must be a muslim since you back up your view with a muslim lifestyle says it all but let me tell you, marrying a two wives might be Happy for you as a husband but think about the wives grudge and kids future before u make a step
Father of Faith, Abraham
Man after God's heart, David
The wisest man ever, Solomon

Had many wives..

Civilization and Pentecostalim chage the narrative of Marriage..

If someone is wealthy and matured enough to accommodate 2, honestly I will not question him..

It may be the best for him..

We have seen many monogamous Marriages crash.. . So monogamy is not a ticket for a happy married life!!!
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by walexsho(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
1stKing:
you feel at peace .. Especially if you have more than three.
Our fathers in the olden days live long with more than 4 wives... Men nowadays marry a single woman and she starts think the world revolves around her. She starts thinking she is the sun to the world. She troubles you so much you end up with a short life span...
Na Juju the olden days men dey use control them.
There is a king in Oyo state who married them with Juju and some even says those young ladies is being used as sacrifice for his longevity.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by BluntBoy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omowunmi Ajiboye that used to be so beautiful now looking somehow shocked
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

lols, you should come and tell me what happened to single or widowed woman that cannot be marry ooo..

If I guess very well you must be a second wife in your home since u spark like a wire fused under my post tell me everything....

that's how widowed and single woman will keep entering their marriage while you with low mentality will result to a bad marriage because of your dirty view... let me tell you wether u like it or not that home is not yours, the first wife will forever have grudge for u... efi oko oloko le
I dont have time to waste with you.

If you like rant till tomorrow. One thing is certain:

THE TRUTH CANNOT BE CHANGED. THE TRUTH HURTS.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
The first wife is finer facially and shape wise...I no know wetin he see for the second one body... selfish men everywhere
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
missiret:
Even if you are not happy, will you tell us?

That's why you have to go with whatever he tells you and me. One wife doesn't guarantee happiness as we've seen many single wives murdered their husbands. More than one wife doesn't necessarily means trouble as we have seen many men with multiple wives live happily

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63