Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... (541 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by Kitchen2Visit: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Why Going Through Stress!!!order For Aviodable Pots Of Soup Today by Kitchen2Visit: 8:54pm
The nourish variety of food supply in lagos to people who deserved quality nourishment tast means that the people located in lagos has a varied and rich culinary tradition. As much as there are different delicacies depending on where a person is in the city ,there are some staples and ingredients that cross state borders. It is impossible to include all the dishes in an overview of the states favourite foods, it is better to choose ten of the dishes mentioned by most Nigerians when asked about local food. Here is local pot of soups we supply to our customers
1, Afang soup
2, Edikayinkong soup
3, Eforiro soup
4, white soup
5,Egusi soup
6,Seafood okra
7, Bittter leaf soup
8, Banga soup
9,Ogbona soup
10,Okra soup
11,Oha soup
12, Stew
13, Vegetable stew
14, Ofada stew
15,Yam porrige
16, moimoi
17, beans porrige
18,Ofada rice
18,Special fried rice
19,Ekpankukwo
Or Require for special order
5% discount in weekly order
We delivered on island only,,Victoria island ,lekki phase 1, Ajah,Ibeju Lekki Axis
Order for your pots of soups ,, we charge arcording to specification order.... For mor information call 09030608944 or whatapp us on 08188892835

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by saintaustine(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Who said cooking is stressful

2 Likes

Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by helinues: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Wait,

I have been asking myself for years.. Still wondering what will take my time from cooking the food that will benefits me, myself and I.

I may be lazy in other things oo. But when it comes to food, I like food pass my life

2 Likes

Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by mamajj17(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2019
saintaustine:

The Lazy ones my dear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by lorhema(f): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some people are ill, some of them chronically so and they are unable to cook the meals they need.

This kind of service could meet their needs.
Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by nlPoster: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
You dont have to be lazy, sick or stressed to buy food from a caterer.

You are also helping the business, not sure why negative comments are being dropped here about buying food.

The ones patronizing bukas nko?
Re: Going Through Stress Of Cooking! Why Not Order For Pot Of Soups.... by nlPoster: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
saintaustine:

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt.

It could be stressful if a recipe has multiple ingredients that aren't easy to find.

The only reason why I haven't made edi kainkon for instance, is because of the technicality of getting all the ingredients and the mode of preparation which I'm not too familiar with. If I can get a ready made version to buy somewhere, I will.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Coconut Curry Sauce / Please, Is This Monitor Lizard? / Enrol In Culinary School In Abuja Get 25% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.