Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To SELL Without Opening Your Mouth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To SELL Without Opening Your Mouth (429 Views)

How To Sell Millions Without Ever Opening Your Mouth! / How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy / Things To Note Before Opening Your Next Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To SELL Without Opening Your Mouth by Joycediamond74: 5:54pm On May 21, 2020
When I first went into mini-importation, I bought the goods just like my mentor taught me, paid for facebook ads to draw in sales, yet the sales was not forth coming. Before I could finish selling my first order, she had ordered twice and sold them all.
Mogbe! shocked shocked
I almost gave up because I really hate to sell (I used to think people will be pitying me and they may even think I am so broke)
Until...
...I went for a training and spent time studying the psychology of sales.

Suddenly, my eyes opened to see that *selling is an art*
Selling shouldn't be shameful. Every business man/woman must be able to master this skill.
There is no successful entrepreneur who doesn't know how to sell.

Thereafter, My sales improved. It was like magic!
There is a ‘’special’’ guideline to follow...STEP BY STEP...that moves people from ‘’I don’t need this product’’ to ‘’I need this SO BADLY’’ (And even better, you can be able to achieve this within just 10 Minutes of talking to a client or prospect).

Oh yeah!
You are not the only one selling that product or services in your niche right now. Hope you get?
You have competitors also.

Why do you think people will consider you?� undecided
To make Customers choose you, you need to MASTER how to be MORE persuasive than your competitors!

It doesn't matter whether you sell online or offline, the same principle stands.
Alot of persons are selling what you sell, some even lower their price just to sell.
And you cant afford to sell at such low rate as it will not benefit you. Dont worry, I understand. I have been there.

Do you want more clients or sales?
What if I show you the emotional triggers to pull...
Would you put it to test?

Ok, lets roll.

*You just need two things in place*
1. Increase the Perceived Value of your products or services and you will supercharge the emotional trigger that compels people to buy.

2. Change how you describe what you sell. There is power in using words (copywriting) to prime your product. It can even make a man that has legs to buy a wheelchair. grin grin grin

Interested in shortening your learning curve?Do you have problem with persuading people to buy from you?
Then,
Slide into my DM.
/2348050528963

(1) (Reply)

Free Copy For Your Product / future / Union Bank’s The Rise Challenge To Reward Small Businesses With N250K Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.