Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out (4887 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos / Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by itspzpics(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
And as it is now, we all its festive season as we all celebrates Christmas today.

Meanwhile daughter of Nigerian billionaire Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy shares this Adorable Christmas Photos.

You like? See more photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/this-adorable-christmas-photos-of-dj-cuppy-is-everything-check-it-out/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by itspzpics(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
See More Cute Xmas Photos of Cuppy => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Merry.....Florence did you tattoo you foot¿
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Xmas darling
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by itspzpics(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Awww
Onyi22:
Happy Xmas darling
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Go find husband make you enjoy life, stop nonsense.
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by dangotesmummy: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2019
iamosmania:
Go find husband make you enjoy life, stop nonsense.
go find her husband na.pepper body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by vanida6: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Gelato baby cool
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by chubinwa(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2019
If not for money, I wonder how this girl would look.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by iceboy4752(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
It is nothing abeg. angry
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by MajorWarren: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2019
chubinwa:

She’d still look alright tf

3 Likes

Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
She always looks ordinary and I don’t know why. However after having a view between her thighs I now want to seed her. Sex tapes and random exposures are really good in raising a female’s market, regardless of what sanctimonious individuals preach.
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
chubinwa:
Na only poor men for look her way.
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
MajorWarren:

She’d still look alright tf
Nah. I heavily doubt. She won’t look polished and she may not act the same way. I’m sure she’ll live on Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland complaining about broke guys while wearing okrika attires.
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by MajorWarren: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
meobizy:

Nah. I heavily doubt. She won’t look polished and she may not act the same way. I’m sure she’ll live on Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland complaining about broke guys while wearing okrika attires.

Yeaaa nah you lot need to chill with this “how she go look without money” narrative cos that’s dead. As we haven’t seen her “poor” we don’t know how she’s look and besides you don’t have to be rich to look polished and act how she does now
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
MajorWarren:

Yeaaa nah you lot need to chill with this “how she go look without money” narrative cos that’s dead. As we haven’t seen her “poor” we don’t know how she’s look and besides you don’t have to be rich to look polished and act how she does now
She’s well exposed from living in the white man’s land and touring around the world. If she was poor that won’t happen. There is a big difference between internationally exposed Nigerians and those who’ve lived here their whole lives.
Re: This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out by MajorWarren: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
meobizy:

She’s well exposed from living in the white man’s land and touring around the world. If she was poor that won’t happen. There is a big difference between internationally exposed Nigerians and those who’ve lived here their whole lives.

Yea but her “looks” has nothing to do with her affluence tho does it. Cos loads of girls with $0 to their names look like her and look even better. Besides isn’t that the whole point of us hustling in life, so our kids may reap the fruits?

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Prophet Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises / Bbnaija's Elozonam And Twin Brother Share Cute Birthday Photo As They Clock 34 / Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.