Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians (2262 Views)

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Smoke55: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ndi Ara

There is no documented history that Nsukka/Wawa are igbos, they are pure Igala People and of Igala stock.

Next time, mind your business.

You don't know the road to Abba town to talk of Abba, dunukofia or abagana..

Concern yourself with herdsmen activities in Enugu and how your women are been married off to them even without bride price.

Your house is on fire, u are here to quench a house that is not even thinking of catching fire.

Ndi uchu.
now You Are Insulting Ndi Nsukka,last Time Somebody Said Ndi Anambra Are Criminals And Drug Dealers You Nearly Cried...I Think You Should Just Go Borrow Yourself A Brain.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nnukwueze: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Una need salvation not poke nosing all the time.

You can't marry off your women to herdsmen and come here to advise others.

Mbanu.

You need to get a brain please.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Mrfeel: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
FSU:

That has been discussed. Read again.

There is no sense in the trash you wrote up there comparing yoruba and igbo concerning protest, how many yorubas are willing to take a bullet for their fellow brother? None, that's the reason sowore is still in prison, those he was making arrangements to hold a revolutionnow protest with where are they?

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

You need to get a brain please.

Work on the advice.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Smoke55:
now You Are Insulting Ndi Nsukka,last Time Somebody Said Ndi Anambra Are Criminals And Drug Dealers You Nearly Cried...I Think You Should Just Go Borrow Yourself A Brain.

Cried fire.

Go and enter your Ruga house please.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Smoke55: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Cried fire.

Go and enter your Ruga house please.
oga Just Admit That You Are A Zombie First!

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Smoke55:
oga Just Admit That You Are A Zombie First!

Says an Hausa-fulani.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nnukwueze: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Work on the advice.

You mean I should get a brain for you? Sorry you are the one that needs to find the most suitable brain for your minute mental capacity.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

You mean I should get a brain for you? Sorry you are the one that needs to find the most suitable brain for your minute mental capacity.

Still take a look and research on my advice.

Now I see the reasons why anambra insisted on splitting out of Enugu state.

You guys can't take simple advice.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nnukwueze: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Still take a look and research on my advice.

Now I see the reasons why anambra insisted on splitting out of Enugu state.

You guys can't take simple advice.

What a dullard, your parents must be ashamed of you.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nnukwueze:

What a dullard, your parents must be ashamed of you.

Sorry man but what I said is true.
Don't feel hurt.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by FSU: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:
@ op let me ask you a simple question. Is GEJ a good thing to a nation?

There is no perfect leadership, not even in the US. However, by comparison GEJ is better than Buhari
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by helinues: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
FSU:

There is no perfect leadership, not even in the US. However, by comparison GEJ is better than Buhari

From your point of views . I agreed

From my point of views, Buhari is better than GEJ

Case closed

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by Nnukwueze: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry man but what I said is true.

Don't feel hurt.

I guess you are just miserable. Take heart.
Re: I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians by tck2000(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes A Look At The Outfit On Major General, Magoro / Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu / Sen Emma Nwaka Condemn Proposed Attack On Eastern Security Network By Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.