Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Staircase - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Staircase (765 Views)

The Staircase / The Staircase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Staircase by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
El Guapo,Vic2k3 and Oweniwe were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 storey sky scraper.
After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the Elevators in the hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room.
El Guapo said to Oweniwe and Vic2k3,''lets break the monotony of this unpleasent task by concentrating on something interesting.i'll tell jokes for 25 flights and Oweniwe can sing songs for 25 flight,and Vic2k3 can tell sad stories the rest of the way.At the 26th floor El Guapo stopped telling jokes and Oweniwe began to sing.At the 51st floor Oweniwe stopped singing and Vic2k3 began to tell sad stories.''I will tell my saddest story first''he said,'' I left the Room key in the car!''.
Re: The Staircase by Habib(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
::lol::

you guys should just sit on the stairs and wait while vic2k3 goes back for the keys.

that'd teach him! cheesy
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2010
Repost Joke El

seen it b4 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Staircase by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yap,its a mistake
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^ Good now give us sumtin nice 'n fresh tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Staircase by Migines(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hmm
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
El G angry angry

still waiting for the fresh joke. . .
Re: The Staircase by angelz(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
av not heard it b4, tho l cudnt laugh
cus its not a funny one but sad,realy really sad.
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Angelz cheesy

You're such a critic!! grin grin
Re: The Staircase by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ok Efe here is it.

The bride tells her husband,Honey you know i'm a virgin and i dnt know anything bout s-e-x,can u xplain it to me first?
Ok,sweetie putin it simply,we will call ur private place the ''prison and call mine ''the prisoner''.So what we do is put the prisoner in the prison.
And then they made luv in the first place,Afterwards,the guy is lying face up on the bed,smiling wit satisfaction.
Nudging him,his bride giggles,''Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped''.
Turning on his side he smiles.''Then we will have to re-imprison him.After the second time they spent,the guy reaches 4 his cigarettes but the girl thoroughly enjoying the new xperience of making luv,give him a suggestive smile,''Honey,the prisoner is out again."
The man rises to the occasion,but wit the unsteady legs of a recently born foal.Afterwards he lays back on the bed,totally xhausted.She nudges him n says ''Honey,the prisoner escaped again'' Limply turning his head he yells at her,''Hey,its not a life sentence,OKAY''!
Re: The Staircase by MrBones2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Eh ya! Heard it many times Lol
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
El smiley

Vicks is right - we've heard this joke several times tongue tongue

another one pls grin
Re: The Staircase by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
2 zebras are talking and one asks the other,''Am i black wit white stripes or white wit black stripes?The other replies ''Well,i dnt knw,u shuld pray to God bout that,so that nite he did n God replied,''U are what u are''
The nxt day he said to the other zebra, '' i still dnt understand what i am cos God said ,''You are what u are''.The second zebra responds.u must be white wit black stripes or else God would have said 'YO IS WHAT YO IS'
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
hahahaha!!!

not seen this b/4!!

Nice 1 El - me likey grin grin
Re: The Staircase by Migines(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2010
Huh?
Re: The Staircase by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Efe ma pleasure smiley
Re: The Staircase by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Greek Pastor / Comparison / Greatest Joke On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.