Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show – Tacha Tells Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show – Tacha Tells Housemates (557 Views)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show – Tacha Tells Housemates by NaijaCelebrity: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Tacha again on Sunday boasted to fellow housemates about her stay in the reality show.

Tacha, who is one of the most talked-about and criticized housemates in the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition said this after her conversation with Ebuka about her reaction to Diane following the missing box.

We recalls that Tacha rained insults at Diane and accused her of getting drunk after she forgot the red box at the Arena.

But, Cindy speaking to Ebuka on the incident described Tacha’s reaction as ‘senseless and uncalled for.’ However, Tacha after the eviction show told housemates that she would remain in the show till the 99th day no matter the hate and dislike from them.

I would remain in this house till 99th day whether you like it or not. When you talk about me, you clout.

I am bigger than the owner of this show, I was blown before big brother.

If you have a problem with me, tell me and stop gossiping, you all are trending because of me, Tacha said.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/im-bigger-than-the-owner-of-this-show-tacha-tells-housemates/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show – Tacha Tells Housemates by Benty10(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is that so oooooooooooo
Re: I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show – Tacha Tells Housemates by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
She means she's got bigger butty than the owner of the show, who even knew this thing called bleacher Tacha before bbnaija gan, isn't she trending because of the owner of the show

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Shot Ghost In Power Season 6 Episode 10? / Full Review Of Elevator Baby, 2019 Nigerian Thriller Film / The Matrix Reloaded: 5 Special Effects That Hold Up (& 5 That Don't)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.