Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists (13761 Views)

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / Opposing RUGA Is A Result Of Hatred Against Fulani - Miyetti Allah / PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Difrent: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Wise man, so that man said anything sensible? He was just padding an unreasonable policy.

Seems you are that good, kindly mention an advantage this RUGA will be bring to the Environment, Economy and Society without each having a negative effect on the other?

Thank you. However, pending your response, just know that your president is a bona fide muntula

Nothing will make sense to you as far as its a buhari government policy. It will be a waste of effort trying to explain anything to your likes, you double mouthed pigs .,condemn the judiciary and throw all manner of insults at respected judges whenever judgement goes against you but hail democracy and rule of law whenever judgements is in your favour.
Whether you call the president muntula, cow, gworo chewing whatever or even jubril......NEVER AGAIN will your thieving fathers and mentors get near the Nigerian treasury again, deal with that
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Difrent:

Nothing will make sense to you as far as its a buhari government policy. It will be a waste of effort trying to explain anything to your likes, you double mouthed pigs .,condemn the judiciary and throw all manner of insults at respected judges whenever judgement goes against you but hail democracy and rule of law whenever judgements is in your favour.
Whether you call the president muntula, cow, gworo chewing whatever or even jubril......NEVER AGAIN will your thieving fathers and mentors get near the Nigerian treasury again, deal with that

You see... you can see how easy folks like you can be cajoled. Nothing to say
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Crofton:

I give clearance to the users who didn't read the interview, the trash they're spewing is quite understandable. But a daft who read the interview and sees nothing sensible in it, that's unforgivable.

Your Muntulaism is more bona fide than the President himself.

Instead of you to answer the simple question, you are insulting me. Good luck to you
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by jaxxy(m): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2019
GreyLaw:
Nonsense talk! It was a British idea, so what? Does it make it suitable for Nigeria?

Please take your RUGA to your state and keep it there!

Don’t mind him. Let the British practice it then not us.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Vikynas: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Ruga kee you there Mr Man
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Difrent: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2019
oldtruth:

You see... you can see how easy folks like you can be cajoled. Nothing to say
I am cajoled but you are not deceived abi?
continue in self denial.
My advice, don't be too quick to condemn others opinions because they contradict yours, throwing insults doesn't prove anything, you can have your say but we the majority will have our way, it's DEMOCRACY
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by JikanBaura(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Brilliant!!

Bother not to comment if you haven't read the interview.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by israelmao(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2019
And British colonialists took side with which region?
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Henri8: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Hia! So the colonialists have not left us?
The bloody people came back to Riga us?
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by mammanbawa: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Jombom:
Funny how the foolish ones that never read tru the noble n holistic recommendation the man made will be the first to spew nonsense.

I'm from kebbi
I never knew this guy had this much intellect
80% of the commenters read only the headlines and they're masturbating up and down on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by captianfreeman(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Who let the dogs out
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by captianfreeman(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2019
rentAcock:
The white man is coming up with plant based beef that tastes and has the texture of real meat but with less fat and cholesterol, but most importantly, less carbon foot print. Meanwhile we are busy proposing silly laws to allow fulani herdsmen and their cows roam the country and feed off farms at will. We have 19th century thinking and solutions.

19 century? No , may be 16 century.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
59 years and we still talk about colonial ideas.....hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by NoToPile: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2019
People dont read sha.

This governor is very sound.

I enjoyed reading the interview
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by nofuckz(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
GodIsNonentity:

We just say... what ever they want to do,,,, they should just do it in the North West over there, we don't need RUGA in the South no matter what, cow meat is not good to our health.

We are farmers too, we rear animals, we don't need those migrant Fulani Jihadist in our ancestral land..

You 'say', they 'act'.
it would be beyond stupid to think you already had your way. oh sh!t!
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by dannywest: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Doesn't still make it a good idea
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2019
GreyLaw:
Nonsense talk! It was a British idea, so what? Does it make it suitable for Nigeria?

Please take your RUGA to your state and keep it there!

Bokoharam keeps trailing Ruga to terrorise the Locals.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by fabian063: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Jombom:
Funny how the foolish ones that never read tru the noble n holistic recommendation the man made will be the first to spew nonsense.
and who told you he made sense, he only sounded as a sociologist. The British had made the mistake of bringing different personalities together and made them one. We shouldn't continue with that mistake
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2019
donbachi:
And they never built one...maybe they left with the idea.

Bagudu is a Fulani Academics and an Arab's philosopher. What a Fool?
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by josite: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Wow .this northern governor is brilliant. I'm blessed by his answers.

1 Like

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by GMbuharii: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2019
immhotep:

Amadioha will welcome them. grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA.....

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
How did i end up in 9ja

British Idea-by Bagudu.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
How did i end up in 9ja

British Idea-by Bagudu.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Jombom: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Pls direct the question to the foolish Azikwe that refused separation clause in our very own independence constitution. The British did their best myopic n bigoted Igbos should blame the right fools like Azikwe for the woes you suffer now.

fabian063:
and who told you he made sense, he only sounded as a sociologist. The British had made the mistake of bringing different personalities together and made them one. We shouldn't continue with that mistake

1 Like

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2019
The British planned Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari with the idea.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2019
And Buhari decided to champion this British idea to enslave The Yorubas.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Eldie111: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Sometimes I Wonder how some people reason.
Some reason like cows.

Next level effect.

When you have a fanatical leader, that's what you get.

Where is lala
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by orisa37: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
labanj1:
so you expect me to read this epistle

This Bagudu's brainwave.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Anglo- Fulani pact is a secret agreement between the British colonial powers and their Fulani allies. RUGA is truly one of the numerous features of that document that is designed to favour ethnic Fulani solely. That's why an average Fulani sees Nigeria as his inheritance.

Sambisa forest is bigger in size than some west African countries and that should be big enough to establish RUGA and accommodate fulanis and their stock.

RUGA is an indirect way of establishing local government areas for Fulanis across the country. This was exactly the same way the Hausa people eternally lost their land to a certain Uthman Dan Fodio whose ancestors migrated to Nigeria from Futa Toro in Senegal.

I have nothing against the Fulanis in fact,I have a little Fulani blood in me through my paternal grandmother. She was from Yauri in Mr Bagudu home state of Kebbi. This is modern Nigeria however, nobody should still be suffering from issue of identity.

Anybody can live and work in any part of the country .We must however know where we are from and respect the customs and traditions of our host community without making any attempt to either dominate or intimidate them through violence.

1 Like

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by EdiskyHarry: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
I can't just spend my time reading that rubbish
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by FrankGiel: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Jombom:
I swear.. Nigerians are indeed very foolish..
Very good piece
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by renewable1(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Oga keep quiet

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Northern Elders Forum Warns Against The Demonization Of Law-Abiding Fulani / June 12: How Police Averted Protest Hijack By Hoodlums - Hakeem Odumosu / Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.