Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. (4322 Views)

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Opposing RUGA Is A Result Of Hatred Against Fulani - Miyetti Allah / If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by blazesam(m): 1:59am On Jul 02, 2019
I wish to plead with government and our people also to reason this closely with me... Enough of the incessant killings by Fulani herd's.
After reading closely about sambisa forest, I took an analysis which I saw was efficient and very useful to not just me alone but to everyone here in the country.

Sambisa Forest alone
is about:
* 686 square kilometers;
* 6.8 million hectares;
* 68 million plots of 100 feet by 100 feet; and
* at 5 cows per plot, it can take 340 million cows.

340 million cows is 18 times the current number of cows in Nigeria.
My question now is WHY ARE THERE INSISTING ON USING AN ALREADY OR READY TO USE LAND WHILE SUCH A BIG LAND IS THERE WASTING..... ? Doing nothing but to terrorist.
Sambisa forest needs to be put into a good use... Please

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by engrsyer(m): 2:03am On Jul 02, 2019
I bet you, they will pretend as if they don't know this.

7 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by stonemasonn: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2019
And he had to wait until his last term in office..after RUGA what next is in mr president’s secret agenda.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by xcel20001: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2019
It’s an already claimed territory.

3 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by blazesam(m): 2:15am On Jul 02, 2019
engrsyer:
I bet you, they will pretend as if they don't know this.
that is it

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by blazesam(m): 2:17am On Jul 02, 2019
xcel20001:
It’s an already claimed territory.
so our lands used for farming and settlement by the rural dwellers is nothing I guess?

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by netpro(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2019
How about the Federal Government relocate offices, shops and companies to Sambisa Forest - your new found free 6.8 million hectares?

At 1 per plot, it can take 68 million offices, shops and companies?

Most of the rants about this ranches are borne out of bigotry and hate.

Even if Buhari give you money, you will also reject it for fear and deep seated hatred.

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by blazesam(m): 3:00am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:
How about the Federal Government relocate offices, shops and companies to Sambisa Forest - your new found free 6.8 million hectares?

At 1 per plot, it can take 68 million offices, shops and companies?

Most of the rants about this ranches are borne out of bigotry and hate.

Even if Buhari give you money, you will also reject it for fear and deep seated hatred.
Oga are u for real? Are u aware of what is happening to people? You mean ranch agitators are suggesting that out of hatred? Oga u need dose or maybe boko haram or herds doesn't exist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by netpro(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2019
blazesam:
Oga are u for real? Are u aware of what is happening to people? You mean ranch agitators are suggesting that out of hatred? Oga u need dose or maybe boko haram or herds doesn't exist

There two main problem we have on this matter:

1. How to stop legit herders from roaming about with their livestock and be clashing with farmers whose farms are destroyed by these cattle. The ranches will fix that. This is 21st century, not the days of Abraham.
2. The criminal elements, who go about killing, invading and burning villages. Security agents will deal with this, with support from local policing.

To deal with number 2 effectively and stop the killings of innocent Nigerians, you need to fix number one.

Already we have a problem, what is important is implementing a good solution. Yes, ranches should only be establish in communities and states who want it.

That Sambisa Forest argument is ridiculous at best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Born2Breed(f): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Sambisa Is A Forest.

Boko Haram Has Been Defeated.

Why Can't The Government Give The Forest To The Herdsmen for RUGA?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by blazesam(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Sambisa Is A Forest.

Boko Haram Has Been Defeated.

Why Can't The Government Give The Forest To The Herdsmen for RUGA?
okay oooo tell them

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

1. How to stop legit herders from roaming about with their livestock and be clashing with farmers whose farms are destroyed by these cattle. The ranches will fix that. This is 21st century, not the days of Abraham.
2. The criminal elements, who go about killing, invading and burning villages. Security agents will deal with this, with support from local policing.

To deal with number 2 effectively and stop the killings of innocent Nigerians, you need to fix number one.

Already we have a problem, what is important is implementing a good solution. Yes, ranches should only be establish in communities and states who want it.

nice analysis...some people just want to talk for talking sake...bless you
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by meccuno: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

these herdsmen that roam don't they have state of origin? Stop all these low iq grammar. We all cannot be stupid at the same time.

16 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Lanretoye(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
that place is already a RUGA of terrorist,they breed fulani terrorists there and they allocate billions of naira for their welfare.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by leokid866: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
meccuno:
these herdsmen that roam don't they have state of origin? Stop all these low iq grammar. We all cannot be stupid at the same time.

Yes everyone has a state of origin but that doesn't mean they always have to do business there, if you were born in Osun nothing stops you from doing your business in lagos if the structures you need are in lagos.....just saying.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by izombie(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

my friend shut up there. Buhari is rewarding fulani herdsmen for killing nigerians. So now violence gets you free things in nigeria. The army and police would have solved that your number one problem a long time ago but buhari chose to use the same army and police to protect the herdsmen.

10 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by fjjc(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
izombie:
my friend shut up there. Buhari is rewarding fulani herdsmen for killing nigerians. So now violence gets you free things in nigeria. The army and police would have solved that your number one problem a long time ago but buhari chose to use the same army and police to protect the herdsmen.
My guy I appreciate your analysis. You think out of box. Great one.

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by ken6488(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

Days of Abraham in deed....

Read..............my....... Comment.......... Well

We don't want any fucking ruga here in the South.... Simple as ABC...

They should use Niger state or sambisa forest

Shikina

4 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by jessebig: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Pastor Isa El Buba - Warning Buhari Over The RUGA Settlement In Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigzSSfoPxU
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by meccuno: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

Yes everyone has a state of origin but that doesn't mean they always have to do business there, if you were born in Osun nothing stops you from doing your business in lagos if the structures you need are in lagos.....just saying.
That is not the point. i am an Igbo dude, i doubt if my people in computer village,Alaba and ladipo spilled blood unnecessary before they were allocated land to do business. they toiled and worked hard to get those places. most importantly,they PAID for it. what your saying i understand. but this in entirely different. no tribe has that power to arm twist people into giving up a part of their heritage. you need to earn the rights. which includes you not constituting nuisance . this is a federal republic. those who want it should indicate. its not by force.

8 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by FearGodinall: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

. From your ponit of view,if these people are doing their own business,how come the FG is making it look as if that's their primary responsibility of goverance.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Abeymills(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Bubuharami is simply evil

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by citizenY(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

Absolutely correct. But these blind bats cannot see this. The rabid hostility to anything Buhari is behind all the unnecessary wailing. It is illogical to oppose a proposal for which an option is provided.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by flames01: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

Pray tell thee me why "Sambisa Forest argument is ridiculous"

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by flames01: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

And me that I'm doing business in Lagos, is it the federal government that is paying for my shop?

4 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by citizenY(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
meccuno:

All the states of the country have been given an option to accept or reject the scheme and some have stated explicitly that they are against it, while some are in favour. Low IQ is when you do not recognize this. I will not call it stupid when I have already mentioned low IQ. It makes things worse.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by TooMuchStuff: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2019
This won't serve the purpose of land grabbing and Fulanization of Southern Nigeria and the middlebelt

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by zolapower: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

For God sake who is this one na ? So if I give u the right structure in my state for an evil project should I trade the life of people simply bcus I want to support ur evil agenda ? Did u see the lady raped ,maimed and killed in okada ,Edo state ?
God who do we offend to have senseless youths like this ?

3 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by zolapower: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:

And me that I'm doing business in Lagos, is it the federal government that is paying for my shop?
I beg help me ask am guy

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by tesppidd: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Why are Nigerians so stoopid?

I mean why are Nigerians so iidiotic?

I use the word Nigerians because it is 90 percent.

Everyone only needs to sincerely and honestly do a research on the history of farmers/herdsmen clashes in Nigeria.
The killing by herdsmen in Nigeria.

Eschew hatred and do a sincere research.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Obj.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Gej.

How could any reasonable and objective person blame the herdsmen attacks in Nigeria on Buhari?

How?

It's so unfortunate now in Nigeria.

People think APC versus PDP in every issue.

In love, In life, In sports, In family, In money, In everything.

Terrible!
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Turantula(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Why are Nigerians so stoopid?

I mean why are Nigerians so iidiotic?

I use the word Nigerians because it is 90 percent.

Everyone only needs to sincerely and honestly do a research on the history of farmers/herdsmen clashes in Nigeria.
The killing by herdsmen in Nigeria.

Eschew hatred and do a sincere research.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Obj.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Gej.

How could any reasonable and objective person blame the herdsmen attacks in Nigeria on Buhari?

How?

It's so unfortunate now in Nigeria.

People think APC versus PDP in every issue.

In love, In life, In sports, In family, In money, In everything.

Terrible!
My muslim aboki friend, go and tell Buhari that he is MAD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.