Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists (13758 Views)

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / Opposing RUGA Is A Result Of Hatred Against Fulani - Miyetti Allah / PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by chiedozie198100: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Jombom:
Funny how the foolish ones that never read tru the noble n holistic recommendation the man made will be the first to spew nonsense.

it's funny how a noble f00l like u want us to believe this noble n holistic bullsh!t.

Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Jombom: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
I presume you are referring to your bigoted father with this quote. In fact you have to be talking to me.
It no surprise since you wake him up with sliding tackle n will definitely send him to his early grave with same tactics.
chiedozie198100:

it's funny how a noble f00l like u want us to believe this noble n holistic bullsh!t.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by enomakos(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
This interview is a must read,brilliant governor
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by LLMG: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some Nigerian political leaders are pathetically backward..
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jombom:
Funny how the foolish ones that never read tru the noble n holistic recommendation the man made will be the first to spew nonsense.

They are not called wailers for nothing; they lack rational objctivity and only have the capacity for hate - unfortunately many of them would later directly or indirectly reap the hatred they have sowed; the xenophobia in SA is just one example.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Boyooosa(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
God bless Bagudu!
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Boyooosa(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
rentAcock:
The white man is coming up with plant based beef that tastes and has the texture of real meat but with less fat and cholesterol, but most importantly, less carbon foot print. Meanwhile we are busy proposing silly laws to allow fulani herdsmen and their cows roam the country and feed off farms at will. We have 19th century thinking and solutions.
pls suggest a solution to Nigerian problem...just one pls!
thanks.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Boyooosa(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Lamasta:
Nigerians have already said no to RUGA why is this man whose face looks like parboiled rice be talking about RUGA again abi is it by force to be RUGArised grin

British kee you there
He is the governor of Kebbi State and he just mentioned that he has started working on the project at least to use it as a means of solving his state's socio-economic problem.
This is a state that can be relatively considered as the highest producer of rice, your Bayelsa State is there doing nothing except relying on the oil that will soon be irrelevant. The crumbs they give your people is what you guys use to do drink kain-kain. Dey there, u hear?
Did you read the amount contractors and NDDC officials conspired to divert for their personal use? the funds that are meant to execute infrastructures for you guys...Dey there! Let them finish their own RUGA and i will see how you will clamor for your own Fish-RUGA by then. Otay!
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Akanbiedu(m): 4:37am On Sep 25, 2019
I read this interview through.

I am surprised at the comments that followed, I am sure these guys don't read at all. Anyway, we have to carry on.

Nation building is a serious task.
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by Lamasta(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

He is the governor of Kebbi State and he just mentioned that he has started working on the project at least to use it as a means of solving his state's socio-economic problem.
This is a state that can be relatively considered as the highest producer of rice, your Bayelsa State is there doing nothing except relying on the oil that will soon be irrelevant. The crumbs they give your people is what you guys use to do drink kain-kain. Dey there, u hear?
Did you read the amount contractors and NDDC officials conspired to divert for their personal use? the funds that are meant to execute infrastructures for you guys...Dey there! Let them finish their own RUGA and i will see how you will clamor for your own Fish-RUGA by then. Otay!

And who told You am from Bayelsa in the first place?

In your own logical reasoning Kebbi State is better than Bayelsa State because they produce rice ba? Is it not the Oil money from the same Bayelsa that is funding many northern states today?

He should continue with the project to alleviate the poverty in Kebbi State and stop telling us to embrace RUGA...
Re: Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists by LoveMachine(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
The headline betrayed the majority of his message. He made sense in his statements. Even when I disagreed his rationale was present.

Anambra 2021: Okwuosa's Victory Will Be A Threat To Us - APGA , PDP & YPP / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off / Buhari Has Failed, But He’s Still Better Than Atiku — Balarabe Musa