Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira (494 Views)

Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly / What Business Can Someone Invest 1million Into. Please Guys / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by independent1988(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good evening my fellow Nairalander please I need your urgent and candid advice here because my life depend on it.
Last week Saturday I was at Ondo for an event there I met my long time friend whom I saw last 2012.
He is now a branch manager of a popular Microfinance bank in lekki. We talk about business and while talking he told me he can get me over 1Million to start a business but I must pay back within six month.
My problem now is I don’t want to miss this opportunity and I don’t know the kind of business I can invest 1M in this country then realize 2M on it within six months.
Return the 1M I borrowed and still have a gain of 500-1M.
Please my people I need your candid advice on this.

Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by healthserve(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bus or sales that gives daily return
Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know your friend won't give you the money so no need to give any advice. grin
Who gives a loan of up to 1m naira to someone who hasn't got a producing business yet to return the money after 6 months? undecided
If you had said grant,I would have tried to advise you but as na loan,make I save my breath cos I know your friend is playing with you jarey... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by independent1988(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz:
I know your friend won't give you the money so no need to give any advice. grin
Who gives a loan of up to 1m naira to someone who hasn't got a producing business yet to return the money after 6 months? undecided
If you had said grant,I would have tried to advise you but as na loan,make I save my breath cos I know your friend is playing with you jarey... grin grin
let me worry about wether he will give me or not all I need is advice or opinion.
Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by meeky007(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
independent1988:
let me worry about wether he will give me or not all I need is advice or opinion.
bring it let's invest in textiles I.e ANKARA dats what I sell in aba its very profitable
Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
meeky007:
bring it let's invest in textiles I.e ANKARA dats what I sell in aba its very profitable
If it was so good/profitable/moneypump,you won't be needing his investment since you would have had your own sufficient capital undecided
And we all know no one shows another business.So why not profit on your Ankara alone?why bring another?I'm curious.
Op if you no sabi business on your own,don't invest in anybody.
It fails ALL the time smiley
Re: What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira by UsedStore: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2019
You might not take what I post seriously here. Tell your friend one mad business plan. Maybe one agricultural business. Use about 30-40% of that 1M to invest in that agirc business. Business will obviously be slow but tell him with your marketing plan you can do it.

My brother use the remaining funds to buy Bitcoin. Here you are starting big and surely Bitcoin will always rise. Right now is a very good time to invest. Or come clean and tell your friend that you will invest in Cryptocurrency. Just use 500K and keep 500K in case. Your profit will be mad and you will thank me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Inside Nigerias Biggest Market Located In Lagos / What Should Lacasera Do In The Face Of Competition / Finance Bill 2019. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.