Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria (18241 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by koboko69: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Read first o
Na the problem of our Nigerian youths today. Very dull set of human beings that keep abusing the president, when he is clearly brighter than 90% of them. They just read sensational headlines without really checking what the story is about. One look at the headline, i knew immediately one useless animal decided to put it that way so that children of hate can self-service and make their usual empty noises. The article clearly states reverse the effects of climate change....which every other nation is trying to do asides the moronic Trump who thinks there is nothing like climate change. Let Trump come out and say nothing like climate change, the same clowns will be here hailing him. cheesy
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by koboko69: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
chukel:
Sensational heading just to attract traffic. Most people never read the content. It's high time these bloggers be arrested and charged for disseminating falsehood all in a bid to attract traffic to their blogs
another person that has sense. Good job...

Too much foolishness on this forum....and the mods are allowing it.

How can a mod push such a moronic title to Fp when the contents clearly states reverse the effects of climate change
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by xelly: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Read the write up and you will notice he was repeating "We Will" "We Intend" . If there's is call in 2022, he will still use "We will, "We intend" what else are you looking for to know that he is a liar?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by MrMystrO(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:
" How dare you " 15 years old Greta Thurnberg question to the world leaders

This is the most powerful/inspiring message ever regarding climate change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW3IQ-ke43w

Rubbish.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Tarya(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
johnkay1:
Abegi let's reverse Boko and killers herdsmen first.
but come oh.,.......... is climate really our major problem in Nigeria?�� Kaiiiii....we are finished
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by OnPointMan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
viviangist:
AUDIO PROMISE .... Since 00000009

Real AUDIO PROMISE grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:

Climate change na packaging jare
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Saintp(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let's be realistic. If you remove the speech someone wrote for him, does Buhari knows what climate change is all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls so only climate change Buhari has as a speech in this UN or what. Last time same useless speech and again same nonsense speech oga say something else for God sake.

No wonder your personal photographer was busying talking about how dirty and stinky New York is as if that was the purpose of him travelling with the president.

Pls if Buhari and his crew has nothing good to say on this UN platform then he should stop going.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by GMbuharii: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Does he even know what Climate change is?

Just imagine the jihadist on the mic," I will reverse am por kilamate chanji Inna ZA kwantiri, walai".

Then all coneheaded structures and zmbs will now respond: "Gaskiya,psy baba!!!!"

grin grin grin

Lzaa biko,come o, somebody is eyeing me somehow o
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by LZAA: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Does he even know what Climate change is?

Just imagine the jihadist on the mic," I will reverse am por kilamate chanji Inna ZA kwantiri, walai".

Then all coneheaded structures and zmbs will now respond: "Gaskiya,psy baba!!!!"

grin grin grin

Lzaa biko,come o, somebody is eyeing me somehow o
grin

Afamed abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by helinues: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

Climate change na packaging jare

And this also?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Craziestgirl:
How many vehicles similar to this are on Nigerian roads?
This one too over clean sef
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
What does this guy know about climate change,sir how many trees have u planted
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Onyi90(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
I hope he understand what climate change is about. With all the land and air pollution happening in South South region sponsored by the Northern caliphate. Kwantinew.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by hatchy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
post=82502583:

God bless this great man.
A man after God's heart.

The best President in the history of Nigeria,
As he is doing all he can to make our nation work again.

Daddy : Our prayers and the prayers of all sane Nigerians are with you and will always be with you sir.

WE LOVE YOU SO SO SOOOO MUCH PMB.
This fuulish suya man sef....

Na Akamu just occupy where brain tissue supposed stay for that useless skull of yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by RTSC2: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don laugh tire grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by debaj10: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
hatchy:
This fuulish suya man sef....

Na Akamu just occupy where brain tissue supposed stay for that useless skull of yours.
u pipu on nairaland wii nor kee pesin wit laff o!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Joseph08(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chaii..So na wetin this man spend our resources go talk for US abi.
You need:

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by fabulousmann(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Exactly my question like baba "How"
Righteousness89:
Reverse Climate Change??

HOW??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:

And this also?

Those are dirts. Should be cleaned up. not warrant the global hysteria
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by helinues: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

Those are dirts. Should be cleaned up. not warrant the global hysteria

I may probably be talking to a novice about climate change
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beremx:
He wants to reverse climate change as in how? It's no more corruption abi? He should know the meaning of Climate change first.

Baba has really gone insane!!

Baba wey u follow market

We older nairalanders won't forget you and Obiageli's dance of shame here in the name of supporting the old senile bastard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:

I may probably be talking to a novice about climate change
You are the novice here. If the ocean is dirty, clean it up. Not this climatology bullshiit
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by YoungAncient1: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
What i saw from the speech is that: The Government of Nigeria WILL....
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Jiokejohn: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odinceblog1:

Finally, permit me to add that the forty million citizens in the Lake Chad area expect this Summit to take into consideration their concerns. They anticipate that the outcomes of this meeting would include solutions to address the Climate Change impact in the Lake Chad area.

I am glad that the Secretary General and some of the member states represented in this hall are partnering with us in this endeavor. We thank them for their cooperation and I look forward to deepening our partnership.

https://punchng.com/climate-change-is-a-human-induced-phenomenon-buhari-says-at-unga/amp/

If truly he has the magic wand to reverse climatic change, this appeal is uncall for. I suggest UN should advise him to use Lake chad basin test run his idea of reversing climatic change and report to them two years after of progress made so far.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by emonkey(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Numbskull
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Craziestgirl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Imagine how many tonnes of Ozone depleting emission 151 jets will contribute to global warming..

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
What does Buhari know abt climate change. We dey talk of meat, PONMO too dey show face
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Arewa1408: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beremx:
He wants to reverse climate change as in how? It's no more corruption abi? He should know the meaning of Climate change first.

Baba has really gone insane!!

Chai, 73 likes..... O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; Al Hujurat 49:11. English comprehension is not that hard ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by GiantParrot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:

So the climate alarmists now employ children to use emotive, shaming tactics in spreading their manmade climate change religion.

This has the very attributes of a religion because it is based on questionable faith rather than evidence. Mathematical and computer models of the climate done by highly intelligent people are cool, impressive things, but they only have merit when predictions made from the models come to pass on a consistent basis. The fact to this day remains that not even one doomsday climate prediction by so called climate experts has ever come to pass. Someone did a good job of compiling some of these predictions that have been made over the last 50 years - https://www.aei.org/publication/50-years-of-failed-doomsday-eco-pocalyptic-predictions-the-so-called-experts-are-0-41/

This young girl's message is neither powerful nor inspiring. More like yawn inducing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Nchabuomo: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
I just wanted to highlight the fact that climate change is reversible and if Nigeria is committed to it then it's a good thing. I don't work for the FG and I'm not privy to the RUGA policy document.
oldtruth:

So you know? Very good. Can you as well please expatiate on RUGA? Can you tell us the climatic effect of such policy? The fact is just simple... Buhari is a lost soul. That man reasoning is beyond any reasonable person comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.