Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch (26023 Views)

Are They Using Guns To Put Dead Bodies On The Streets Of Africa? / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Hotzone(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
U guys allowed Boko to cart away the new ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by chiefolododo(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Shey the gun spoil?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Lugianostar(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Embarking on a suicide mission is what the yeye nigerian security outfits are known for.

They can even used koboko to combat boko haram for all i care!!!!

Nigeria is a wasted enterprise?
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2019
To me ....book haram has been technically defeated( presidency, 2017)

I will only comment again if boko haram starts to show itself in the south east

Once again,... Next level is here,..grab more copies E.zombies
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by obi58: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2019
God help our troops
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by nkem1992: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Lol, do anyone observed nairaland is trying to make updates?

Sèun just offer the job to a competent web developer to handle it, you're messing things up over here.

Some of us are very observant of this sitegrin

On the topic:
Walahi... I no kukuma dey enjoy am again
I'm tired of Nigeria wahala, I dey gather money ma run leave the country by 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by lilbarracuda(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Isn't it better to just send them to battle fronts with catapults than giving them that toy guns

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by somehow: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
You people want more money to steal abi?
The #1.2M stolen by the wheel chair general never reach? Una wan steal more!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Omorefe1975(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
May God deliver this country from evil men.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Tocynone(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
eTECTIV:
Despite PMB collecting 1Billion in dollars to fight insurgency? Integrity has a new meaning
Point of correction, PMB did not collect 1b, its the FG. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by UncleJudax(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
This has been reported before...during the $1 billion withdi/approval.

In this country, na just talk talk...no action...(unless to arrest oppositions grin)
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by esmaellm: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2019
what kind lies be this..... our soldiers have upgrade one's... they just don't want to faith... Boko Haram
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Kenturkey048(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2019
One funny thing is that nobody will take this serious...they keep ranting about ApC and PDP,.I pity nigas joining this joke called Nigerian army..A military that can't go to evacuate their dead colleagues..a military that Can't go for rescue operation.see boko haram soldeirs well equipped than one country calling themselves the giant of africa..Buhari you don win presidency,tell your boys to back down so parents can reap the fruit of their innocent young guys naa....
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by blackmantis: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
When these BH insurgents are finally captured they are then released as repentant. And the cycle continues.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by SayginSA: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
EkunKekere:

Source: https://punchng.com/we-need-better-arms-to-fight-boko-haram-military-commanders/
another failed african state,which can't even prioritise it's defence. No wonder some soldiers choose to run away during fights with Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Kenturkey048(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Hotzone:
U guys allowed Boko to cart away the new ones
no mind them....their unprofessionalism also add to the situation on ground..
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Enemyofpeace: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Buhari you see your life?
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
OBASANJO, JONATHAN PDP GOVERNMENT THAT RULED NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS SHOULD SHARE A GREATER PORTION OF THE BLAME.

BIG MONEY THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THEM WAS LOOTED, SQUANDERED IN ELEPHANT PROJECT THAT HAS NO MEANING ON THE PEOPLES LIVES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by sammie99: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Congratulations to Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Royalfurnitures: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
What of the monies being mapped out for weapons, the latest being $1bn by this Buhari govt?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by madenigga(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
The country is extremely stagnant, these useless people are dragging us backward and they know themselves and the region they come from.

All these can be stopped, but they like everything to remain like this because they are benefitting from the status quo, even when they know that the status quo is destroying the country e no concern them.

If the country like make Ghana pass am, make south Africa insult am these people don't give a fvck, as far as they are ahead of there brothers in Niger republic, chad and Mali they are OK with life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Bbbwings: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Tocheagle:
I thought buhari claimed to be the messiah. Face una next level alone please. And if you are from the south and you join the army, you are on your own
And he claimed he gave them 1 billion dollars last year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Presidential16: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
How can insurgents have better arms than national armies ...it hardly happens except in this part of the world
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Bbbwings: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
wink2015:
OBASANJO, JONATHAN PDP GOVERNMENT THAT RULED NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS SHOULD SHARE A GREATER PORTION OF THE BLAME.

BIG MONEY THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THEM WAS LOOTED, SQUANDERED IN ELEPHANT PROJECT THAT HAS NO MEANING ON THE PEOPLES LIVES.
But buharis released 1 billion dollars last year na grin
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Some band of mumus will not see dis one to call for probe. It's a phantom $16bn they'll be hyperventilating about. Enemies of state forming patriots everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Markindian(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by solpat(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Insurgents using night vision goggles and thermal detectors Shame to Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Fabnaija: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Shut up your mouth and go back to work. But you use the so call outdated guns to kill innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by benjyyyyy07: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
At least he has tried after all this donkey years..
Maybe content would improve too..
Who knows.. But what's important is that he has tried.
Offpoint:
Lol, do anyone observed nairaland is trying to make updates?

Sèun just offer the job to a competent web developer to handle it, you're messing things up over here.

Some of us are very observant of this sitegrin

On the topic:
I'm tired of Nigeria wahala, I dey gather money ma run leave the country by 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Chicastle: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Anything about Nigeria Army in the north, no concern abeg. if they like they should be using the ones manufactured by odumegwu ikemba Ojukwu during the biafran war that one is their business they should enjoy the North mean while, someone said if you are from the south south and you join Nigeria Army (OYO) NASO
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by JennyJohnson(f): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
My point exactly, how are we sure that these Government isn't working with d boko guys to keep on siphoning money from d treasury all in d name of fighting insurgency. ..There was a country.
ednut1:
The soldiers have refused to organize a coup. Fools
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by EgunMogaji2: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
I spoke in detail to two servicemen that just came back from the war front.

They are indeed using outdated weapons and worse they have to buy their own uniforms. #Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.