Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch (26024 Views)

Are They Using Guns To Put Dead Bodies On The Streets Of Africa? / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Tocheagle:
I thought buhari claimed to be the messiah. Face una next level alone please. And if you are from the south and you join the army, you are on your own

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by freethesheeple(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by kjhova(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
For the Military-Industrial complex to thrive, there has to be wars. Simply put, there will be no military industry without war!

Why do modern wars seem to last forever compared to the few decades ago? It is because of an evil kind of war based economy nicknamed "Corporate War" or "War Incorporated" or "Death Plc"!

Once a war starts, it attracts all merchants of evil including; gunrunners, money launderers, human traffickers, gun for hires, crazy scientists, image launderers, blood mineral seekers, base psychopaths, drug dealers, organ traders, suitcase business men, banks, legitimate multinational businesses etc.

Within the fighting forces too (in this case the Armed Forces of Nigeria, ISWAP and BH), you find rogue commanders and generals who benefit from the war. These types are willing to do anything to ensure sustenance of the war.

Despite the many declarations of victory in the North East, Nigeria seem to have walked herself into a difficult situation which corruption has further aided its complication.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Xneg: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

What about the people before them?

You have no idea how much money these two gorverment claim to have spent on weapons and ammo in the name of boko haram
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by maxiflexy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
you mean BH fly drones without being detected and shot down, then Nigeria is actually a failed state.

i pity those innocent soldiers dying for a fight that is not theirs.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
I just weak for naija matter.... I ve nothing to say.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Ramsak1: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
after all that they claim to have reclaimed from dasuki and other claimed-corrupt ex-government officials. I tell you that Buhari is just an insidious man. he knows what he is doing. biafrans agitated, he sent the best military and called it an OPERATION......... In the south south ijaw activists protested and they call it OPERATION ......
but have you heard a name of any operation to tackle boko haram? they said the military lauches and opetation to tackle boko haram. in the real sense there is no commitment to tackle boko haram. what buhari wants is to grant them amnesty and have a round-table talk with blood-thirsty Islamists.

any muslim that distances himself from boko haram is fooling with his grandpa. not me! islam is an ideology and the idea of boko haramism is founded in the rudiments of islam. Quran 47:4 When you meet the infidels,smite their necks
Qur'an 47:4 So, When you meet the infidels, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam .

the above is the command given to muslims. so identifying as a moderate muslims is called inter-faith. you cannot be a christian when you do not follow the requirements of the Bible and so also Islam. so fooling people into thinking that you are peaceful and tolerant when it is against the tenets of the Koran is deceitful. Boko haram are the actual muslims and they are carrying out the laws of the koran. you cannot believe in the koran and call yourself muslims and yet decry the activities of the koran. each time you pledge allegiance to the koran or to allah you submit to and support the killings of innocent individuals by the boko haram.

mohammed and Uthman did the same thing boko haram are doing. so you distinguishing boko haram from mohammed and uthman is like separating salt from its taste.

the question that I am asking now is, how many generals in the nigerian army are actually from other tribes of the country? how many generals are not muslims? why do all the top military men come from the same region of nigeria?

why is there no name for the operation to cleanse boko haram and why is the army ineffective in the north but effective in other regions of the country?

And above all..you dont have any idea of what you are blabbing about
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by makewetalk2: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
the same problems with muslims. everyone else is ignorant. hahaha since I am ignorant, clear the air. please answer these questions. I have asked Arabs themselves and yet they are not able to answer them so since you are knowledgeable, clear the air. maybe you should be a world-renowned imam. here are the questions:
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?
Ramsak1:

And above all..you dont have any idea of what you are blabbing about
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by explosiveskull(m): 3:14am On Sep 25, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Join army, we need men here.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Gerrie(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
makewetalk2:
after all that they claim to have reclaimed from dasuki and other claimed-corrupt ex-government officials. I tell you that Buhari is just an insidious man. he knows what he is doing. biafrans agitated, he sent the best military and called it an OPERATION......... In the south south ijaw activists protested and they call it OPERATION ......
but have you heard a name of any operation to tackle boko haram? they said the military lauches and opetation to tackle boko haram. in the real sense there is no commitment to tackle boko haram. what buhari wants is to grant them amnesty and have a round-table talk with blood-thirsty Islamists.

any muslim that distances himself from boko haram is fooling with his grandpa. not me! islam is an ideology and the idea of boko haramism is founded in the rudiments of islam. Quran 47:4 When you meet the infidels,smite their necks
Qur'an 47:4 So, When you meet the infidels, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam .

the above is the command given to muslims. so identifying as a moderate muslims is called inter-faith. you cannot be a christian when you do not follow the requirements of the Bible and so also Islam. so fooling people into thinking that you are peaceful and tolerant when it is against the tenets of the Koran is deceitful. Boko haram are the actual muslims and they are carrying out the laws of the koran. you cannot believe in the koran and call yourself muslims and yet decry the activities of the koran. each time you pledge allegiance to the koran or to allah you submit to and support the killings of innocent individuals by the boko haram.

mohammed and Uthman did the same thing boko haram are doing. so you distinguishing boko haram from mohammed and uthman is like separating salt from its taste.

the question that I am asking now is, how many generals in the nigerian army are actually from other tribes of the country? how many generals are not muslims? why do all the top military men come from the same region of nigeria?

why is there no name for the operation to cleanse boko haram and why is the army ineffective in the north but effective in other regions of the country?

why is the army ineffective in the north but effective in other regions of the country?

Is this loud enough?
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by kechywillz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Don't let any of ur relatives to join Nigeria military cause its suicide mission
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Ramsak1: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
i'm sorry
i happen to come about this post just now and i dont know if you care for all the responses anymore
makewetalk2:
the same problems with muslims. everyone else is ignorant. hahaha since I am ignorant, clear the air. please answer these questions. I have asked Arabs themselves and yet they are not able to answer them so since you are knowledgeable, clear the air. maybe you should be a world-renowned imam. here are the questions:
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.