Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch (26022 Views)

Are They Using Guns To Put Dead Bodies On The Streets Of Africa? / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by RZArecta2(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
But the thief in Aso Rock unilaterally withdrew one billion dollars to buy weapons, what happened to that money ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Mayeldah(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
The same people that arrested Dasuki for mis-managing funds meant for arms 5 years ago have not even bought anything for the same army 5 years after. APC and Lies, I am tired of this country. Any Southerner still fighting in this failed Nigerian army is on his own. Better resign now. It is better to do farming than fight for a country that careless about their own defense.

Welrez:
Maybe there is another Dasuki in this administration!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by ChristianNorth: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2019
If our best fighting force, the Army is this ragtag I wonder the present state of our Airforce and Navy.

It is laughable that some people were pushing for war with SA. The country that has over 400k private military contractor, the largest in the world while US comes second.

Just their PMCs (Mercenaries) is enough to decimate Nigeria Army. Just a few of them were able to decimate BH within 6 weeks without a prior knowledge of fighting in that terrain.

No Africa country can invade SA by Land the same no country in the world can invade US by land because they have the largest "civilian force" (number of private individuals that can shoot and defend with guns).

So, after my state contributed our share of the Sovereign wealth fund to the North to fight BH, they looted the money.

Well done, Ndi North.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by adenigga(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[img]https://images./2GyEj87rgVc3QmDGIKT6NS.jpg[/img]

It's not mumu talk, Buhari overthrew Shagari who made d last purchase of ammunition for army, but a whole army General, what has he done to strengthen the army!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Boro don't just worry yourself Buhari will explain to Nigerians where $1Billion arm procurement cash he took sank into He thought he would die soon so his sin won't be remember na big lie he will get same Dasuki treatment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by ChristianNorth: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Xneg:
If this is true, BUHARI and JONATHAN Should be in jail right now.
What about the people before them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Mayeldah(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
You see your life?

What has the Lifeless done 4 and half years after? Joanthan even bought 1972 arms as in the article grin

Bubu no even buy 1914 own!

wink2015:
OBASANJO, JONATHAN PDP GOVERNMENT THAT RULED NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS SHOULD SHARE A GREATER PORTION OF THE BLAME.

BIG MONEY THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THEM WAS LOOTED, SQUANDERED IN ELEPHANT PROJECT THAT HAS NO MEANING ON THE PEOPLES LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by mercyviv(f): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
I find this ridiculous to believe but then this is Nigeria, anything is possible. Sometimes I wonder the essence of the huge military budget, perhaps to bribe the military hierarchy from staging a coup against the govt?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Tocheagle:
I thought buhari claimed to be the messiah. Face una next level alone please. And if you are from the south and you join the army, you are on your own

Fakest messiah to ever live.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by West2019(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Let dem organized a coup ,enough of all this nonsense ,monkey dey wrk baboon dey chop .or in the other way let dem drop there gun nd uniform nd let's see how is goes
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2019
wink2015:
OBASANJO, JONATHAN PDP GOVERNMENT THAT RULED NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS SHOULD SHARE A GREATER PORTION OF THE BLAME.

BIG MONEY THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THEM WAS LOOTED, SQUANDERED IN ELEPHANT PROJECT THAT HAS NO MEANING ON THE PEOPLES LIVES.

Why are you screaming in CAPS?
Has the looting stopped under Abacha's collaborator?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by TruckFit(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2019
EkunKekere:

Source: https://punchng.com/we-need-better-arms-to-fight-boko-haram-military-commanders/

cheesy cheesy One thing I love Most about Nigerian government is that;
-when they want to steal money, they write the best cover story ever.
-they play the game up there and we do the debate on here.
-our historian would brew up and give generational leadership references
-thats how somebody will just fly NAF 001 for meetings (representing��as a country) and we've never heard feedback (Aalo la ri; ao r'abo) If dey don post 4-5 pics on day 1, just lock up.
Las las we go dey well.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2019
West2019:
Let dem organized [b]a coup ,[/b]enough of all this nonsense ,monkey dey wrk baboon dey chop .or in the other way let dem drop there gun nd uniform nd let's see how is goes

Why do you feel so helpless and hopeless?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by godofuck231: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2019
The army isn't yet positioned for combat , the supply and transport , follow on forces , comms and air support is poor ,there by leaving soldiers to dry out and die , the defence industry cannot at this age make night vision Googles for the armed forces when a high school teen does this for a project work? the Senate is full of daft old men who don't know what the 21st century is like ,till the Senate building is attacked and people killed that's when they will appropriate the defence budget and policies properly

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2019
RZArecta2:
But the thief in Aso Rock unilaterally withdrew one billion dollars to buy weapons, what happened to that money ?

Swallowed by a snake, like the one for JAMB money.
Nevertheless, barawo bubu remains a saint to his zonebee admirers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by voiceofpeace: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2019
i thought burhari has overcome bokoharam men why crying for gun to fight bokoharam again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by simplesearch: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2019
StillX10:
What a country , where are the billions spend on security?

Wondering!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Princedapace(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2019
When I tell people that Nigeria does not deserve my tax, they think I'm lying. The leaders just know how to loot.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by owila4luv(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2019
eTECTIV:
Despite PMB collecting 1Billion in dollars to fight insurgency? Integrity has a new meaning. What happened to d loan d President collected? What happened to d money he requested from d National Assembly? What happened to all d Anti Insurgency funds? Where are all d weapons Lai Mohammed claimed dey bought immediately dey came in?
the weapons delivered after they took over was bought by Jonathan's administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by West2019(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2019
anonimi:

Why do you feel so helpless and hopeless?

God punished ur life can u allow ur Stupid brother or father or u urself to fight wit empty hand cos boko haram never kill anyone of ur family befor idiot hopeless animal
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2019
West2019:
God punished ur life can u allow ur Stupid brother or father or u urself to fight wit empty hand cos boko haram never kill anyone of ur family befor idiot hopeless animal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303827_20160808185047_jpeg267ec4e87af2834248d85c1655652b8e

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by anonimi: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Princedapace:
When I tell people that Nigeria does not deserve my tax, they think I'm lying. The leaders just know how to loot.

...........because the citizens, who own the government and the leaders, just love to hail them as they loot their commonwealth.
Simplicita.
If you had 200 million mumus as fellow citizens, won't you also loot them silly?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by West2019(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Let dem drop there gun nd uniform nd leave the job enough of this nonsense, there are somebody fathers.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
The problem with equipping the Nigerian Army is same with our foundation as a country. Who wants to see the army equipped when we know that the Fulani stock controls it? Only Fulani's and the national cake eaters do.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by West2019(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Yoighaman(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
This article made my heart bleed. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? What kind of greed would make a man become so foolish? So foolish that you don't even know that you are now mentally derailed, if not that they are mad, how can you steal so much that an insurgent is becoming or has become more powerful than your military which is meant to protect the entire country.....or are we cursed or something? Indeed, the love of money is the root of all evil because what I have read here is pure evil and wickedness in its raw form.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by bluefilm: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Gun na gun, abeg.

As long as it can discharge the required payload to continuously shatter the skulls of any boko terrorist on direct impact, I am good.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by princetg: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin grin too bad
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by tweakdude1: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Service chiefs both serving and retired needs to be arrested, jailed for life and all properties sized.

i wish to be Nigerian President in 2023.
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
....yet, satanic /SELF-SERVING rulers keep budgeting billions annually to fight bh!

the shithole is irredeemable!
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by renewable1(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2019
It's well

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch by dalass(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Imagine that!

With all the billions spent on fighting this war?

Bad leaders, worst Army/ defense chiefs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes / Disquiet As Lagos VIS Head Is Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.