Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year (676 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by wwwihy: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player of the Year

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Officialgarri: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Serve everybody two two bottles of beer
... Bills on me grin grin

I'm so happy cry cry cry I want to cry o oooo cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi is that greatest ever.

Top 3 in the ballon d'or award 2018

1.modric

2.ronaldo

3.griezmann

Modric this season 2 goals 7 assists

ronaldo this season 28 goals 10 assists

griezmann this season 20 goals 12 assists

3 players combined -50 goals 29 assists

Messi this season 50 goals 19 assists

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Bomboiy: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by ThierryJay: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi has finally delivered once more. The greatest player the world has ever seen. This is the greatest award a footballer can win, rated even better than ballon d'or.

And for those saying VVD was robbed, they need to have a rethink. VVD was mainly riding on the coattails of others to glory, while others were riding the GOAT to success instead. So tell me who was better. It's as clear as the living daylight.
Let VVD be as good as John Terry, Cannavaro, Nesta, and Vidic first before talking about smelling Messi

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by jayjay2609: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dem don start with their ojoro again.. So last year ronaldo scored 44 goals in 43 club matches, 5 goals in the world cup, was the highest goal scorer in the ucl while also winning the trophy.. But yet they gave the award to modric because his team played in the world cup finals..

But somehow messi won tonight after he was disgraced out of copa america and ucl..

First eto'o, then sneijder and now van Dijk

Anyways.. Lemme wait for balon d'or first
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by drey076(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
GOAT, any other goat na asun

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Chidexter(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Best player ever, haha. dem say him no go win. i wish all haters gracious west.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
drey076:
No Messi Messi, no wonder c Ronaldo has been crying recently
dude is in depression mode
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Chrisus(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by yaksdavirus: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Magical Messi, we did it again. ballon d'or loading

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by PlayerMeji: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Now... Lemme park and read comments.

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by eTECTIV: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Someone didn't want to cry, dats y dey didn't attend despite d fact dat d ceremony held in Italy lol.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Raydos: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
J
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by vizzyswagh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
H
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by vizzyswagh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by unbitchable(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Victornezzar: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Unarguably the best

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by IamCeazer(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
We no go gree o, we no go gree, FIFA don do us ojoro. The real GOAT we knw is CR7..
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Krasid(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
FIFA is a scam.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
That is the essence of Lionel Messi!!!

Pique and that clownish coach almost cost him..

Lest I forget, VARsil and Comebol victimized him too..

But he still stand tall...

Because... That is what Legends do!!!

Dinner loading tho... cool cool
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ronaldo fans showing scam, scum scim... Fraud, afraid friend. Una go show tire.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins FIFA Best Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
jayjay2609:
Dem don start with their ojoro again.. So last year ronaldo scored 44 goals in 43 club matches, 5 goals in the world cup, was the highest goal scorer in the ucl while also winning the trophy.. But yet they gave the award to modric because his team played in the world cup finals..

But somehow messi won tonight after he was disgraced out of copa america and ucl..

First eto'o, then sneijder and now van Dijk

Anyways.. Lemme wait for balon d'or first
Stop mentioning VVD in the same breath as Eto'o and Schneider... VVD is a nobody...
He is just a good defender that got overrated by his dribbling avoidance, Origi wonder goals, Trent quick corner, Mane brace in the UEFA super cup and Allison Master save!! I will not even talk about Fabinho midfield and Matip defensive contributions ; in order not to waste your time!!!

According to Eto'o, Mane and Salah deserve it more than VVD!!!

VVD is the best defender in the world, but he can't be the best player in the world!!

Let's see what Ballon d'or will say tho.. .

74 goals contributions, Haaa shocked you people should fear God!!!

I will take Peak Vidic and Terry ahead of VVD anytime...

Modric syndrome killed forever!!

Football standard is back on track!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Boasts: "Hell No, Anthony Joshua Is Not Touching My Belts!" / Cristiano Ronaldo Creates One Problem But Solves 100 Problems –maurizio Sarri, C / Egyptian Club Signs 75-year-old Footballer Ezzeldin Bahader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.