Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Satguru Maharaj Ji: The Misrepresentation Why It Needs To Stop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satguru Maharaj Ji: The Misrepresentation Why It Needs To Stop (299 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satguru Maharaj Ji: The Misrepresentation Why It Needs To Stop by Nigeria2040: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
I was part of the entourage of Premies (devotees) of Satguru Maharaj Ji that visited Sun Newspaper on Thursday last week along with The Satguru. In the course of Maharaj Ji’s interaction with the tabloid’s editors, some of us drew attention to the abominable use of a photoshopped picture of Satguru Maharaj Ji in a report published by the newspaper. The picture had Maharaj Ji’s head-scarf cropped off, giving him a near-monstrous look. The reporter who did the job was called in and he duly apologized. I demanded that the apology be made official by having the tabloid publish a retraction. My demand was briskly parried away by one of the editors present. I did not want to raise dust in the Satguru’s presence. I allowed the matter to rest in the peace that pervaded the room where Maharaj Ji was being interviewed.

The practice of presenting Satguru Maharaj Ji negatively has gone on for a longtime in Nigeria’s news media industry. What has Maharaj ji done to deserve such an abomination of high karmic consequences? The obviously abject state of Nigerian society and economy is a natural and vivid reflection of the quality of human-beings that constitute the greater number of its huge population. The ignorance is humongous and it does not isolate those who project it against The Satgfuru from its unstoppable and objective karmic consequences! Anyone divinely ordained to serve humanity as The Satguru is the last person any right-thinking human-being should run crap on!

Two months ago, I had reason to call-up a phone-line of an Indian-owned Yoga class located in Ilupeju on Lagos’ mainland. Immediately I told the Indian lady who picked my call that I am a Premie of Satguru Maharaj Ji, she swiftly went more cordial than she was in her initial speak. She spoke with genuine and captivating respect to me and begged that I pass her compliments to The Satguru. While in Jos years ago on a visit by Satguru Maharaj Ji to the city, an Indian-American lady who ran a bespoke restaurant got curious about the Maharaj ji-chanting crowd gathered close to her shop. She was told by one of us that Satguru Maharaj Ji was present in the building opposite her restaurant. She doubted him. As a spiritially enlightened person, she knew what to do to confrm what she was told. She made a special sign of divine call. In less than three minutes after she made the sign, Satguru Maharaj Ji walked out of the building in her direction. The lady brokep-down tearfully, asking aloud what Maharaj Ji was doing in a dump – referring to Nigeria!

That Maharaj Ji never gets angry does not wall his Premies from reacting to the rubbish Nigerian newshounds often splash on his person! Enough is enough! I remember lampooning a news-reporter who did the dirty job of inserting anti-Nigeria and self-indicting statements that Maharaj Ji did not make in the lines of an interview she conducted with Satguru Maharaj Ji. What is wrong our people? Gross and repulsive spiritual ignorance! The average Nigerian belches the natural and primordial fact that the spiritual determines the physical. He is not ‘wired’ to get curious enough to deduce that his country’s paradoxical wretchedness is fundamentally a spiritual problem. He prefers to sustain his fixation to religion’s theological deceptions, quarter-truths and confusing evangelism.

A truly or well-educated person knows that facts are needed to either disbelieve or accept anything. He knows that it is sociologically correct to either study or appreciate a new reality. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut for natural order to prove the reality good or bad! The peripherally educated, the money-worshiping and the spiritually darkened and blind Nigerian is very quick to run Maharaj ji down without rationale or logical basis!

He makes it his personal right and duty to project Satguru Maharaj Ji as an evil entity, while revering leaders of his religion who swindle him day and night in the name of Satguru Maharaj Ji’s predecessors whose great divine teachings have been extensively distorted and reduced in multiple versions to spiritually sterile Biblical and Koranic chapters of luvcrative cook-ups.

If Satguru Maharaj Ji was a member of the mammon club of preachers, spraying money here and performing questionable miracles there, Nigerians wil certainly not be averse to him. There are tons of information about spirituality and Living Perfect Masters flowing in the internet. Are my people bothered? Journalists are meant to have voracious and insatiable appetite for information and knowledge. They are meant to be objective. A Nigerian journalist went as far as asking if Satguru Maharaj JI indulges in sex! What kind of journalists do we have in spiritually benighted Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Church Programs During Working Hours / As A Christian Afflicted With A Strange Disease, Would You Consult A Herbalist? / African Pastor Tears Bible Pages And Feeds It To His Church Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.