Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland (5883 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / 2019 New Open Box Macbook Air Core I5 Rose Gold Colour For Sale / Seun, We Need A Section For Covid-19 Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Seun, the new design is not bad. Looks modern. But the background is quite bright. Tone it down a bit.

I think once people are used to it they will be fine. You know what they say about change.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ScotMisile: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2019
livebyday:

Secondly

You need to add a dislike feature beside the like button but make the dislike icon more prominent

Why?

This will help curb TRIBALISM and other hate posts and help the mods track such posts easily hence from the back end just delete posts with lots of dislikes

Lastly

The report button seems dated, ineffective and obsolete. since it doesn't delete the post for everyone but just for the viewer

You need to think in the direction of your vision and better moderation.

Again I state moderators are an issue , with personal biased and allow hate speech at tribes or religion they may dislike

Cheers

Na, you should not delete posts for every one, it's the job of the mods.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Transformium: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Frankdamaxx:
Seun, the new design is not bad. Looks modern. But the background is quite bright. Tone it down a bit.

I think once people are used to it they will be fine. You know what they say about change.
I totally agree with this. The new design is cool but the background is quite bright. Can’t stare at my screen for too long

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ScotMisile: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Seen, ignore the comments you read here, not all is in good fate.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Transformium:

I totally agree with this. The new design is cool but the background is quite bright. Can’t stare at my screen for too long
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by blackmantis: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2019
It's too bright
... Not eye friendly
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ShakaZullu(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Seuh, Good job but NL still looks like writing blue and green pen on a piece of paper. Why not employ interface designers like those who designed bet9ja site.
[/s]
get used to it
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by ShakaZullu(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Hahaha, this particular screenshot looks like writing blue pen on piece of paper.
[/s]
Gerrout
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Kyril(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Uncle Seun, please take us back to the previous design. If you want to make changes, please give us more emojis.

Thank you sir.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Odinaka00(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Nothing in Nigeria moves forward.. I can't believe that after 15yrs Nl is still like this
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Martinez39(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2019
livebyday:

Seun food evening and how are you?

This font looks good , know this you can't please everyone.

This makes nairaland look more modern and stylish
True.

@ Seun,
The upgrade is good. Everyone will get used to it. Seun, please try to see if you can upgrade the emojis. grin
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Chrisus(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Seun:

Which device are you using to access the forum? Can you upload a screenshot of what Nairaland looks like on that device?

At first, it was too bright for my eyes, but now I've adjusted and I actually love the change. Seun, we want!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2019
abc115:
Seun, we don't want this font and colour for nairaland
Go create your own website and use your font and colour.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by dayleke: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Nah, this is not good at all.

After being on NL for a while and you look away from your screen, it seems you just came in from outside in the sun.

cc Seun
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by chizzypresh(f): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Please, this is really affecting my eyes cry cry
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Gbadebo01(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2019
I actually like this current theme. Its not bad at all
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by aysuprano(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2019
This new font looks naked
The old font makes nairaland look like a family page but this new one makes it like you are exposed to the world just like Facebook
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by mikool007(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:
Probably still under construction

I initially thought my phone was messing with me.

Seun finally listens to us.

All the best
No be only Us na donkey he listens to
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by iSage: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
The new UI changes looks good. Change is the only constant thing, you'll get used to it eventually. I think the background should be toned down a little as it is too bright and might affect your eyes when surfing at night.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Sike(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2019
i think its kinda cool tho
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Kelvinsmith11(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
seun wants to blind me ooo cry
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by jocamodoj(f): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2019
I love it

1 Like

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Elxandre(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
I used to hate this on opera mini back then.

My eye just dey turn.
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by chizzypresh(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kelvinsmith11:
seun wants to blind me ooo cry

As in eeh
Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by Bojack(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Seun has bleached nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland by meobizy(f): 1:01am On May 03, 2021
Many years later and there’s a revision of the fonts. I guess fonts are the only “upgrades” we get here. Nigerian businesses are useless. I know this forum will thrive in the hands of more capable individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Were First Civilization In America! 1250bc The Olmec! / World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) / The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.