Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (19751 Views)

Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by AutoReportNG: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
LOL... The same lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Saintp(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Person wey no know wetin be climate change follow dey also talk. See bubu see climate change. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Sunnycliff(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Audu ogbeh talked of importing grasses.

Hope these trees won't be imported because this administration and importation na 5&6
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is a welcome idea that I hope would get implemented
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
T
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
No hell
No heaven
Not even purgatory for you Buhari
Buhari may God have mercy on you & your generation cos I won't!
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Crownbackhome: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
His first son should lead the mobilization. His stupidity is at its peak

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by amaniro: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's like anytime baba travels.. He stop using his brain he never hadgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by netflicks(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is the other dude beside Buhari wearing a skirt? Or Are my the only one seeing this shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by nograv: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
He truly is a simpleton...
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by MetaPhysical: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
He should be clear and not just throw bombs and cause panick at home.

Baba is talking about mitigating de-forestation in North. grin
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
he has come again.....! Mobilize which youths to plant 25 million trees, coming from someone who I’m pretty sure don’t even know what climate change is all about.:

He should rather say, we will give out the contract to plant trees ., anyway what do I know sef, we don’t have pressing issues in naija again, so tree planting is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by oseiwe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
What type of mobilization? Nobody should call me with respect to this venture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Excel20192010: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Wonders Sha never end, Everyone is talking about climate change, Buhari sef dey talk lipsrsealed

He should go & mobilize his family and village people. undecided

bad
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:
Seun! Stop changing NL's font abeg! cry cry cry

We hate this current one.

Seriously, I was trying to refresh the page when I saw your post. I thought it was network error grin
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by emmybernard(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi why ?
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by LZAA: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMBuharii and immhotep oooo grin
Cc metaphysical Afamed pythonamaka Adaibeku Adaibeku bastardmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Enemyofpeace: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Count me out. Yeye man
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by netflicks(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:

Seriously, I was trying to refresh the page when I saw your post. I thought it was network error grin

Not cool....
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by SURELAND: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
no ooo
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by solexybaba(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dis is highly unacceptable
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol where are the sai baba crooners? I hope you all are having a nice time and got close to what you all bargained for?
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Femijohn198: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria youth I hope you're ready to plant trees at daura
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Shamzo4u: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
obi4eze:
grin

This guy is the clown of the century. From climate change to planting 25 million trees? Or is that what de facto Presidents Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura told him to say?
How will this improve the economy of Nigeria or recover the money his cronies have looted?

He never fails to disappoint.

Cos you know nothing about agro-climatology, if you do, you will understand how trees affects economic. But that isn't a form of empowerment anyway
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Jaybnjamin(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na boredom wan kill who dey change this fonts.

Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Respect55(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bubu na lie. We the youths wa t to continue laying about.
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by SKINDOGGY: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
taylor89:
Defending buhari as a BMC has become the toughest battle of my life

Dude keeps leaking out regardless how much we try to patch his lazy brains

I quit
grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Kiezodumah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mobilise ur children and grandchildren first. Then we will know that you are seriously serious
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by nwimo22(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tomorrow now we will hear that the funds provided for the execution of your so called planting of trees was diverted to one of your cabinet man’s account. Who’s deceiving who?
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Nggs121: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Does this brain dead cattle herder honestly think anybody will take him seriously?

I mean, has the majority of his brain cells been so fried that he honestly think he can mobilize anything other than cows and bloodthirsty, gun-slinging mindless Fulani illiterates?
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Enyimbamercedes: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
As horticulturalists that we are na!
Re: Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ by Jabioro: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
taylor89:
Defending buhari as a BMC has become the toughest battle of my life

Dude keeps leaking out regardless how much we try to patch his lazy brains

I quit

Mean while Seun is it that you've upgraded this site abi is my eyes spoilt again

Please bring back the old version this present one is doing me like wiliwili
Is not you only..the theme is not good at all..and for your dully the old man continued to fall our hand every second..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Okonjo-Iweala Receives Award From ONE And RED International Advocacy Groups / Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.