Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room (82509 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by bluefilm: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
aro1:
that is what i call BOSS MOVE!!!

You eh...
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by batotern: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmm, Speechless
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
GavelSlam:

And you assume every victim reacts the same?

Leave am. He will soon land in jail too.
Haq haq haq

5 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by seangy4konji: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
cescky:
Phool...he deserves all he will get... America wey girls be like pure water... anyways village people done see him file..

Lol,

All the yab whey Twitter yab nairaland, enter small Sha..edone force Seun to change the interface

Change is painful though
I thought it was laptop browser playing games on me..even re activated my antivirus make it no be say dem don hack my system..but sincerely. Nairaland deh fall hand.bringing up tonto dike and toke makinwa gist on front page.we need things that add value unless they pay sha
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by BluntBoy(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Larryfest:
You see the way the girl went ahead and reported him straight with all the evidence still intact and didn't wait till after 20/25 years before crying on social media like some useless girls over here do after the guy might have probably turned senator/ president or a rich fake pastor

Oga, it is all thanks to their society. Don't blame Busola.

In Nigeria, even your parents might find it hard to believe you if you point fingers at a pastor.

Then, if you go to the police, they might start asking stupid questions like, "Shey you no enjoy am?" "Wetin you wear go him house?"

That is if they don't even deceive the victim into having sex with them in exchange for help that they would end up not rendering.

The American law enforcement system does not work like that.

Let me ask you a question. How often do you call the police for help? Do you trust the Nigerian police to provide quick help to you in times of need?

If you can honestly answer that question, then you will never compare law enforcements in Nigeria with that of America.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Candycrushy(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
and he would def blame the devil...sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
are u sure she was raped and shes not putting up a false allegations against the young nigga

Standard argument, wrong location. Will work in naija, esp as guy has money and his folks can settle police, and whole society is into victim blaming.

Guy has been doing this in naija. As others have said, he has been miseducated to think this is how you get down.

Now he is going to have a painful re education in American prisons. They will also not ask him before they fk him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by danot1030: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Oyenkachukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo...

Na dem again, always on the news for the wrong things, destroying Nigeria image everywhere they go.

When you talk now they will claim you are being tribalistic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Kingrahmanumar(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Larryfest:
You see the way the girl went ahead and reported him straight with all the evidence still intact and didn't wait till after 20/25 years before crying on social media like some useless girls over here do after the guy might have probably turned senator/ president or a rich fake pastor
Have u heard of Harvey Weinstein's case bro

3 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Bigseven(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
If only u know the meaning of ur name, you wouldnt have disgrace the name and name of ur family. You village pepu yaff succeded in taken u to jail then u face deportation after jail, then u join yahoo yahoo, then u'll be caught and taken to Nigerian prison. U die well.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Very sad and bad

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
nwimo22:
Some factors might have led the young fella into doing that. Say NO to Rape tho
What factors again when ur dic*k is hard �u wanna look for a free pussy without pay......
Then u ended up in Free prison without bail...
Say NO to Rape.....

4 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Princedapace(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
He thought he is in Nigeria...When you tell some of them here that with their mentality, they won't last 1yr as a free man abroad- they will be shouting feminist!

I hope you can also see that no one is asking what she was wearing or why she went to a guy's room when she doesn't want her toto to be drilled- like some useless guys here do.

Hope you can see no one is asking if she is a virgin and hasn't fcked before?

Whether 20/25yrs, that place isn't Nigeria. People speak out after years there too. There are generally no useless people in saner climes, doing accurate timekeeper and telling you when to speak.

yea, but dear, no matter how woke we want to be, indecent dressing is indecent dressing. I am only replying this based on what u said about no one is asking her what she wore.

Sincerely, I just wish men can start dressing the way women do. I mean just expose everything for the world to see. This is not in any way supporting crime. I am going to raise my daughter to dress properly. I will also teach my son to respect every woman. A no is a no. Simple. And my daughter will never be a source of temptation to anyone. She will dress well.

2 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Princedapace:

yea, but dear, no matter how woke we want to be, indecent dressing is indecent dressing. I am only replying this based on what u said about no one is asking her what she wore.

Sincerely, I just wish men can start dressing the way women do. I mean just expose everything for the world to see. This is not in any way supporting crime. I am going to raise my daughter to dress properly. I will also teach my son to respect every woman. A no is a no. Simple. And my daughter will never be a source of temptation to anyone. She will dress well.

This was his exact mindset in Nigeria, unluckily for him- he entered plane with it.

Look at him now... continue ehn.

6 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by AmazingELixir: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Larryfest:

undecided undecided

Don't be stupid mr man, Donald Trump as president of the United states still have females coming up to accuse him of sexual assault years after the incident.

I guess you belong to one of the apologists and enablers one of the commentators so aptly described in the post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Agugbadin: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
davodyguy:
They have added raping to their crimes

Nigerians are known as fraudsters and drug dealers, now they've added rape to to it

Continue to break records in evil

Na waoo
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Larryfest:
...because it is a system that works !
It is not a place where the victim is subjected to all manner of abuse, insults and blames.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by cyril700(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
First degree rape, shebi that's the kind of degree your parent sent u to go an acquire.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Charly68: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
His father's sin has appeared again in his own life..what a terrible life
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by jconsulting(f): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2019
No that this guy has graduated with first degree in Rape ,where will he practice his profession, very bad CV my guy...

Qualification : BSC Rape
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Agugbadin: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Saddly he ended his career this way. Men know thyself.

1 Like

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by anonimi: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
subtlemee:
He's used to Nigerian girls style of coming to watch film or charge phone as a green light grin

Plausible, which is why he should have received adequate cultural orientation before travelling there to avoid this palava.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Nat404: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
vastolord4:
This guy just carry strong naija names.. we can't even deny him being from naija even if we wanted to undecided
LOL, you're so funny. His future already gone.

1 Like

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oga, it is all thanks to their society. Don't blame Busola.

In Nigeria, even your parents might find it hard to believe you if you point fingers at a pastor.

Then, if you go to the police, they might start asking stupid questions like, "Shey you no enjoy am?" "Wetin you wear go him house?"

That is if they don't even deceive the victim into having sex with them in exchange for help that they would end up not rendering.

The American law enforcement system does not work like that.

Let me ask you a question. How often do you call the police for help? Do you trust the Nigerian police to provide quick help to you in times of need?

If you can honestly answer that question, then you will never compare law enforcements in Nigeria with that of America.

You have said it all

the MENTALITY in Nigeria is fvcked

So you don't expect anything good to come out of its institutions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Mariangeles(f): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Zahni:
kongi nah bastard
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Airoflaw(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
davodyguy:
They have added raping to their crimes

Nigerians are known as fraudsters and drug dealers, now they've added rape to to it

Continue to break records in evil

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Agugbadin: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
anonimi:

Plausible, which is why he should have received adequate cultural orientation before travelling there to avoid this palava.

Valid point, in Nigeria you can assault people and get away with it but you can't try it out there and go free

2 Likes

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Omeizadean(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
I pity most Nigerians who travel to western countries while retaining the lackadaisical and complacent attitude toward rape. Most males in Nigeria lack education on appropriateness and civility. They are appraised when they act insanely inhumane. A Nigerian once told me in the presence of about 6 other Nigerians, he said, "there is no way a girl will come into my hotel room and I don't have my way". Everyone else was acceptive even as he felt smug at his utterance. He got the best education from me that day and we did raise our voices to the point when I called him a first-degree rapist. Rape is highly encouraged in Nigeria and most people see it as a way to show their manly prowess. They commonize rape as conji. There is nothing like that. If conji truly hold you, fvck your pillow. If you have a conji problem, it doesn't extenuate to a girl who does not have it. It is your problem. Most girls are perplexed in Nigeria and they just let go of it because there is no one to help.

When a woman says NO, understand it. Women usually beg men for relationships out there. Men are not interested in relationships generally. Claiming that your feelings got control over you and thereby a redemption award should be handed over to you is outrightly dumb. Man, if you can do the crime, you must do the time. Go to jail and have your own arsshole raped by people who have the same conji. when you get released you can tell how good your arss feels.

if you have conji, rape your hand or rape your feelings. Every man must know how to controls his feelings. 1 corinthians 16: 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? May it never be! 16Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a harlot is one body with her? For He says, “THE TWO WILL BECOME ONE FLESH.” 17But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

1 corinthians 6: 9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

and these verses go to muslims as well. for those of you who prefer to see maquerades before your preek sleeps, take note too. when you see a girl take your eyes off

For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out I salute you well well. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troop against me. I have been sincere and consistent so why are you cussing me out? I only asked questions and it seems that no knowledgeable muslim has the answers. I have asked people from the middle east, north africa, filipine, africa and now Nigerians are cussin me for asking questions. for the record, these are the questions that I asked.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

What is this dolt yapping about? Is the wire bridging?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.