Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room (82513 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Martinez39(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Saintmary:

Your opinion of my intelligence and resulting academic performance is irrelevant, because you are insignificant.
Great. Hope you will never mention insignificant me again. cheesy
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by revolt(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dont be quick to judge that nucca, when you hear his own side of the story you go shock. A girl had sex with a friend once, then when hed made it clear he wasnt interested in relationship, she threatened him with rape accusation. His saving grace...he made a sex tape. Why do you think there's a proliferation of sex tapes in the us. Looooooolll... young dude has destroyed his life if cares not taken.
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by revolt(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Martinez39:
This is a very big lie. Rape is not celebrated in Nigeria. It's nobody's fault that you have decided to have a victim mentality. Remind me, which rapist in Nigeria has been hailed as a hero by anyone? undecided
I told you nigerian girls like these have a mental problem. Which is why when they go abroad they'll be begging right and left for husband when they find one naive guy that marries them, they destroy his life....cos zZnigerian men need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by revolt(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Saintmary:

When you blame the victim, you are indirectly hailing the perpetrator.
During locker room talk, be honest, is it not common for Nigerian males to hail their friends who 'score' unwanted sex from females? Is that not a form of education?
I dont know which sex depraved rock you grew up in....in my naija, if you tell me you raped someone, I will definitely not let it slide. I hve sisters and a mother, (happily married ).
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Martinez39(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
revolt:
I told you nigerian girls like these have a mental problem. Which is why when they go abroad they'll be begging right and left for husband when they find one naive guy that marries them, they destroy his life....cos zZnigerian men need to be taught a lesson.
True. Weak men who have failed to be strong will be taught harshly.
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Saintmary(f): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
revolt:
I dont know which sex depraved rock you grew up in....in my naija, if you tell me you raped someone, I will definitely not let it slide. I hve sisters and a mother, (happily married ).
Good for you
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by stormborn28(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
subtlemee:
He's used to Nigerian girls style of coming to watch film or charge phone as a green light grin
chai grin grin grin grin
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by bbamusa: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
0gaGist:
Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo, a 20-year-old male Towson University resident student, has been charged in connection with the alleged rape of another student.

He was charged with first-degree rape, attempted first-degree rape, false imprisonment and first- and second-degree assault in Maryland, U.S

Officials said the victim was assaulted around 3:30 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Towson Way. The victim told police she had gone to her friend, Igwilo’s room to watch a movie.

They were watching the movie when he touched her and climbed on top of her, the victim said. Officials said the victim said, "No," but he put his hands on her throat. .

When she told him again to stop, the suspect raped her and would not let her leave, officials said. Igwilo finally let her leave and she had visible and physical injuries. She then contacted campus police.

The Towson University Police reported the case to the county police around 7:30 p.m. TU police secured the crime scene, found Igwilo and detained him until county police arrived. The suspect is being held without bail.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/20-year-old-student-rapes-a-fellow-student-who-came-to-watch-a-movie-in-his-room
see your life, wait and see how your prick will scatter your life.
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by 9jaRealist: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2019
jkendy:
Tell me how the West would ever take Nigerians seriously, watching and reading about this kind of atrocities being committed on daily basis across the globe.
Imagine how they're spreading the virus of crimes to tarnish the image the few good ones amongst us overseas.
God help us

Exactly bros! Because Westerners never commit rape...smh undecided
>
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by berryace007: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Dem igbo brothers be looking at him like
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
nwimo22:
Some factors might have led the young fella into doing that. Say NO to Rape tho
Yes of course,but wasn't it some factors that led Fulani herdsmen to their heinous crimes also, should they be excused too?
Condemn evil wherever and whenever you see it,even if it's committed by your tribe's man,and stop being a fucking hypocrite angry
Re: Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room by Atolu01: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2022
It must run in the useless name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.