Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares (33199 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/yahoo-boy-allegedly-kidnaps-his-boss.html

An internet fraudster Aka "yahoo boy" identified as "Eze Douglas Uchenna", has been arrested for kidnapping his boss, Alvin Onuoha, for sidelining him on a $30,000 deal,

According to reports. Eze, a native of Imo State, was paraded yesterday alongside his alleged accomplice, Vincent Uchenna by the Lagos State Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal.

Edgal said the suspects and four others at large, committed the offence around 5:20pm, on April 6, at Ajah. He said the suspects bundled Onuoha into a Toyota Camry saloon car, while he was about entering their compound.

Edgal said: “Two of the suspects were arrested when they went to collect the N200,000 ransom they demanded for the victim’s release.”

However, Eze said they only wanted to get his money from his boss, who was in the habit of denying him his share of their loots from swindling.

He said: “We were into internet fraud and he said whenever we made money, it would be shared on 60/40%. I agreed and brought businesses to him but each time money came out, he would deny me my 40%

The first one we did together, we made $4,300. Instead of giving me my share, he gave me N300, 000. I still stayed with him and kept bringing my jobs to him. I finished another work and handed over the details to him so he can follow up with payment.

The work paid $30,000 but he kept telling me they haven’t pay. So, one of the guys who used to live with us in my boss’ room called me from Philippines and told me that my work had paid and that I was a rich man now.

I went to my boss and asked him how far with the payment and he said nothing for me. That I was in place to learn work and not to collect money. They started treating me somehow and since I was afraid for my life, I left the house in October last year.

I slept inside tricycle for months until I met my friend, Vincent and he introduced me to his friend, Matthew, who helped us in getting his soldier friend and some other boys to pick the man up.”

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by IdeyFindWife: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
This pple are now even bringing this thing outside

Sharing? Na company?

My irreplaceable delectable FrenzyDuchess
e-boo of life, take FTC joor
Our own company, your share na 50:50

16 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by vicdom(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by roqrules04(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
How are we going to judge this now

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by momodub: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gobe
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by chocorex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hushpuppi come in here and settle this.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
"yahoo boy" has become the euphemism for all heinous crimes in this country; armed robbers , kidnappers, drug dealers now openly declare themselves as "yahoo boys" because this f*cking shithole of a country has institutionalized crime. F*cking Retards.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by salbis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
k
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by balash(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okponu

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
person go hustle finish, u go say money no enter. F*ckng boss

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Obiossy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
good for the boss
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by OTayobami(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
No that one bad now....every hk boss take note: agreement is agreement ether 60:40 or 70:30 just fulfil it cos you don't know tomorrow

16 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by kenlash1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
May God forgive u all. Greed at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thank God he wasn’t killed $30K no be small money

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Chibuzoc(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dis one weak me o.

Meanwhile if you need this

PM, call or whatsapp 07068190311 Cheap price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by obembet(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Waiting concern me

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Men dem wey still d learn work grin ... Come let me teach you and still collect my 100% on top
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Zico5(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
The child wey say him papa no sleep, both of them don enter one chance. Igbo and money, only God can help their greed nature. U sidelined the person that brought u job and u think u can sleep with ur eyes closed. Two down, many to go

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by iomoge2(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ajah sha...

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Factfinder1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
"Eze Douglas Uchenna",

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nickijoy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
The boss issa heartless guy.. I'm not supporting their kind their of business oo but he should have given him his share of the money haba

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by oochi123(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oga Boss Pls pay his money..
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by rusher14: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
The saddest part is the public's support for fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Donmorph1991(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
This country has no future, now police will want to collect their shares too

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by akum78: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok oooo $30K na only 11 Million Naira oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Abudu2000(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eyaaaa
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Iseoluwani: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Name checked . na them

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Two Catholic Priests Beaten By Masquerades In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.