Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (45742 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Aegerine: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2019
My brothers in Islam, I implore you for the sake of Allah to leave this individual to his misery and confusion.

No matter how hard you try to explain, they will never belief. It is a confirmation and testament to verse of Allah that their ears, eyes and mind as been sealed.

Don't let us forget that this is a thread that should call for our sober reflection in the first instance. We have a lot of lessons to learn and evaluation of our own selves before the arrival of our own time just like time of Mujahid had come and gone.

Exchanging words with that guy would only be causing more harms than goodness. Imagine all the unprintable things that has been said concerning Allah and his Prophet. It not only grieves my heart and pierce my soul like a sharp dagger, it might also contribute to confuse many Muslims who might one day be reading about the authenticity of their religion.

I am also afraid that we don't insult Prophet Isah (alayhim salaam) in retaliation to any of the assault against the Prophet Muhammad.

May Allah reward us, and make all our little and big efforts count for us all in the akhirah.

Ma salaam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.