Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (45749 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Where this muric self dey the time of Jonathan set....e be like say bubu brought all manners of group come him dispensation..
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Getintouch2004(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
-1 on Earth planet

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Landcheck: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Condolences
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by OMOTOWO(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
See queue reading this piece of info..

So many people actually wanted to type gibberish but their conscience will not allow them.

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Empiree: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah have mercy on his soul and give the loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by AgentNairaland(f): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aku Tu'ku E L'ona Orun
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by efighter: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sirpaul:
FGN

I thought it's MASSOB.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by kayusely70(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
God rest his soul and comfort the family

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Nigeria2040: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
r
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by ziegurf(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jasen1:
I wanted to type rip

But my mind will judge me

...because it's obvious he used him....

very simple thing to understand ni naw....

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by ShakaZullu(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

Inalilai wa inali lagi ro ji hun

Ishaq better face his family rather than bigbrother and hiphop music

[/s]
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by xaggar(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
LadySarah:

Papa is still here stroking the embers of hatred

Not the right thing to say at this period of his loss. Show remorse. You are a woman, you should know how it feels to loose your child.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Mrfeel: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
R. I. P to the the Benue people who lost their lives by Fulani herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by olayinka63: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannah Firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Generalyemi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
ok
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Chekwube1989(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let the death buried the death
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Omihanifa: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
MURIC that loves reacting to everything undecided
They react more than chemical

3 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Gartol(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
xaggar:

Not the right thing to say at this period of his loss. Show remorse. You are a woman, you should know how it feels to loose your child.
everybody wants to get noticed and type for cheap likes that will amount to nothing. Looking for cheap publicity on a faceless forum.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Olorunnim: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
goaldynboy:
Rip to the son of Muric talkertive!!

I am currently watching Trump speaking at UN General Assembly! The guy is quite intelligent and have been speaking off hand for the past one hour!!

After, Buharideens and head slammers will be insulting him and even comparing him with the Dullard at Aso Rock!!
The man presiding over the assembly na im dey vex me
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by GOFRONT(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
No!!!...MURIC cannor take this..
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Olorunnim: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Getintouch2004:
-1 on Earth planet
You know how many dey join?
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Enemyofpeace: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Instead of him to take care of his sun, he will be busy pokenosing inside anything that has to do with Christianity and waging unnecessary wars against Christians. Now that death has tooked one of your suns, I hope you go get sense and face your life and family.

Make nobody mention me o, I no dey house to reply you, I dey go out go play with my loving and sexy dominique

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
LadySarah:
Sorry sir.Its a neccessary end.
Mujahid,safe journey to the land of the 72 virgins.

Papa is still here stroking the embers of hatred
the guy will be highly disappointed when he reach there him no see any virgin

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by chukwuibuipob: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
undecided undecided wink sad sad shocked cool sad sad Nah Allah nah. They always blame Allah.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by JimohMomoh: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oluwalonseungbo:
Where this muric self dey the time of Jonathan set....e be like say bubu brought all manners of group come him dispensation..

He was ranting online but Nairaland didn't give him much publicity back then.
I recalled that he Criticized GEJ for removing Arabic inscription from the new N100 note.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by juman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
We are from God, to Him we return back.
Condolence to the family.

May be he was killed by kidnappers.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by YakubuA: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
newsynews:
Prof. Ishaq Akintola, the founder of Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has lost his son Mujahid Akintola.

This was made known by the Chairman of the Abuja branch of MURIC, Mr Salahudden Ustaz Yunus, via a condolence message made available to newsmen.

Praying for mercy on the soul of the deceased, Yunus wrote:

“O God, forgive him and have mercy on him, keep him safe and sound, honour the place where he settles and make his entrance wide.

“Wash him with water and snow and cleanse him of sin as a white garment is cleansed of dirt.

“Dear Lord, make the uneasy, easy for the queen of Prof. Ishaq Akintola household, to bear this trial and grant her succour.

“May Almighty God grant the family in particular and the Muslim Ummah in general, the fortitude to bear the departure of Mujahid.”

https://wotzup.ng/muric-founder-prof-ishaq-akintol-loses-son/

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun.

May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Aameen.
May Allah grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by LadySarah: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
xaggar:

Fu..ck off!
Whats the end product of religious extremism?the ppl that died in Jos and other northern states,arent they birthed by women like me?

3 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by kingsmaila(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
You joke over some ones death forgetting your days are closer with every tickling time. Repent.
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
xaggar:

has the man ever reacted to the senseless killings of Christians in Nigeria? is he not a man/father to know how it feels to lose children? He will be doing gra gra as if na him be Mohammed wey get islam. At least him body go cool down for some weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.