Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija (42434 Views)

Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bbnaija: Mercy Takes Ike Back From Tacha After Displaying Her Boot While Twerkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Chicastle: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please when is South Africa and super eagles going to play their friendly match at Asaba? forgotten though �
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by slimjosh231(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
BBnaija Peter Okoye’s Management Team Set To Manage Tacha Soon As She Gets Out.
The singer made the endorsement comment after a video of fans of the controversial housemate shutting down the streets of Port Harcourt while campaigning for her emerged.

In the comment section, Peter wrote, See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/peter-okoye-management-team-set-to-manage-tacha-after-getting-out-of-bbn/

Manage her how? What does she do for a living please?
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
what a life. upcoming artist ex alist artist now using instagram twerker for clout
abi from number 1 to upcoming artist,the idiot no know what to do that's why he dey use Bbnaija show to tread,na mouth he dey use release music since last mouth,dumb arrogant imp
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by olumalcolm(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
See as immorality is being promoted by so-called buhari antagonist. Is dis not a pure case of hypocrisy? In as much as i very very rarely watch d shw, i bliv madness is wen u antagonize buhari for under performance and support a dis shameless tin. I am sorry to say dis, i am not sure dis country can attain or better her old glory. Simply look at the tins we celebrate in this country, its a shame and its a pity some aged and so many young citizens of this country live daily to promote bullshiit all in d name of exposure. i jst dnt knw how to continue cos everytin seems to b wrong wit dis country. angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by PapaAdanna: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olodo go manage olodo

Game recognise game

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Earthquake1:
Peter Okoye is disappointing me as the days go by

Rudeboy has released many tracks but this one is useless
grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by seanjy4konji: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
i dont know why i am thinking of the talrnt this management plan on managing?

going to clybs as guess and twerking or start a talk show and truly show her stupidity and foolishness?

If a graduate of Computer science or electronics engineering first class had gone to this bastards for job to keep body and soul together while he does professional exams to up his game??

they will block him...

we need to renegades this people we see as role models to the bin...even the companies add to this e=injusry,only encouraging this hoes and giving them endorsement...first class graduates are given 10 thousand naira for acievements...

It easy to have all As in engineering dept///

Bastards up and down in this country.see men in abuja and lagos thee...once the girl don bleach her body finish lke this..na to buy c lass give am,open make up studio for am...

she self go say i am hardworking and Grace found me....olosho grace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Jayug(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just wondering what she will be doing in your management. Singing, acting or dancing? Invest today and smile tomorrow
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
See More Sexy Photos of Tacha and Watch Video of her campaign HERE

Peter wrote ;

A girl with no gray mater, but saw dust in her skull; no brain at all, I don't know what exactly they wanna manage her for!

She's such a huge embarrassment to mankind!
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by tekknow727: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Misplaced priority, managing her to promote what value
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Henri8: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wetin concern me and bb? Beering all the way. Week days and weekends. Never a full moment.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
He want to manage her with his dead carrier... Peter should just go rest and enjoy the fame his half brother gave him...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by LadyFBI(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are daft. How will a sane person be in support of somebody who doesn't have regard for her fellow man. Only the likes of Tacha support her. They are people of low self esteem, sad, unhappy, toxic, unforgiving, etc. This dude sure got a problem . He should firstly go sort out the feud he has with his bro. Pscheewww, misplaced priorities. Nonsense! And if you ask her supporters for the good qualities about her they like, you would realise they all got nothing to say.
Too much Madness everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by investigator007: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
All I can say is hmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
charleff512:
As the rave of the moment,she will surely need many managASS.

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
BBnaija Peter Okoye’s Management Team Set To Manage Tacha Soon As She Gets Out.
The singer made the endorsement comment after a video of fans of the controversial housemate shutting down the streets of Port Harcourt while campaigning for her emerged.

In the comment section, Peter wrote, See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/peter-okoye-management-team-set-to-manage-tacha-after-getting-out-of-bbn/

This one's brain is already upside down.... I don't hate tacha oo but she doesn't deserve to win... If she does win, then the show is a stupid one and I've been wasting my precious time all this while...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by martowskin1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Donbosco46:
Fool no go sing just be using Tacha to make useless publicity you people can’t promote good thing. What of Rico Swavey humble and nice guy no body support him.

My brother, this is the more reason we have President like buhari, because majority of us reason upside down
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Otii4god:
Abeg make una tell me wetin dis peter wan manage? Useless He-goat wey no wan respect himself
grin grin wetin he do u nah grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Naiira(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
This guy apparently wants to murder the remaining piece of his career.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by martowskin1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lamanii22:

This one's brain is already upside down.... I don't hate tacha oo but she doesn't deserve to win... If she does win, then the show is a stupid one and I've been wasting my precious time all this while...

If buhari can be Nigeria President, then tacha have every edge to win, because na idiots full this nation

Its a show like gulder ultimate search, that u expect people with sense to come out victorious

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
martowskin1:

If buhari can be Nigeria President, then tacha have every edge to win, because na idiots full this nation

Its a show like gulder ultimate search, that u expect people with sense to come out victorious

That's true oo... This country is just stupid..
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by akdjr(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Who else notice that Peter always try to form as if he look like usher Raymond?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Before u condemn something. Can u even write HTML code. I love the new look, so, Bleep urself

I like the new look too... It is brighter...
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by weedfada(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's how "usher" showed up with two artists, muno sings and one Rihanna wanna be shorty, promising to make them superstars, that they're the truth bla bla bla... I don't even think that affair lasted up to a yr... Left them stuck in murky waters. Now, Tasha Tasha upandan... Bros go find better talents to manage jare and stop feeding on the hype. Trap niggas, athletes, peeps with crazy ideas full street looking for mgt deals. I type plenty cos I know you're on this platform. I like your crib tho...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
He want to manage her with his dead carrier... Peter should just go rest and enjoy the fame his half brother gave him...
Zero joy grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by martowskin1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lamanii22:

That's true oo... This country is just stupid..

In a sane society, buhari can't be a mayor, but in ours he scored over 14million vote

Imagine that, majority of us have been mentally damaged...

If tacha don't win it, she will be runner up

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
akdjr:

Although he used to look like him lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
akdjr:
He resemble Usher Raymond but the idiot no fit dance reach half of Chris Brown talkless of Usher Raymond

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Niceman4u(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
judecares1:
if u know that u tired of this nairaland,better sell it off for proper management instead of all this childish platform u turning it into

I am concur wit u on this.
NL has been taken over by children with childish posts here and there.
Yesterday on twitter I read how very low most of the twitter users rated nairaland, of course some of them claimed they were ones registered members of NL.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Budline1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
LadyFBI:
A lot of Nigerians are daft. How will a sane person be in support of somebody who doesn't have regard for her fellow man. Only the likes of Tacha support her. They are people of low self esteem, sad, unhappy, toxic, unforgiving, etc. This dude sure got a problem . He should firstly go sort out the feud he has with his bro. Pscheewww, misplaced priorities. Nonsense! And if you ask her supporters for the good qualities about her they like, you would realise they all got nothing to say.
Too much Madness everywhere

Exactly. You're absolutely right. I used to support this Peter guy with the feud with his brothers, now I realize he's the one having issues. He must be the male version of Tacha, he is very annoying guy, so disappointing. Smh.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Budline1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Naiira:
This guy apparently wants to murder the remaining piece of his career.

Exactly, looking like it. A dog that wants to be lost wouldn't hear the whistle of the hunter.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Budline1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
akdjr:

Yeah, he expects everyone to say and think that. No originality, annoying af.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.