Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija (42439 Views)

Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bbnaija: Mercy Takes Ike Back From Tacha After Displaying Her Boot While Twerkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Adesua Etomi said the same about managing #BBNAlex but at the end of the day the female remained her regular local girl self. I believe all this is noise to bring attention to the show.

Hmm, the new Nairaland template is growing on me. The place looks different in a good way. It is still not an upgrade. It is only a customization of its look.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
After a failed solo career from this one'
He founded solace in Tacha.
Lola omotayi should watch her back .
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Pio44: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Peter mention one thing u do for ur village, how many boys u help for ur village, u dey here dey dash woman 60m shame on ur money
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by blackky187(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
A country indeed.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Realfrankie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
This Peter guy Nawa ooo
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Nicolex(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Your management never epp your career finish,u won come manage pesin wey no need am.lmao
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by obama30: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
BBnaija Peter Okoye’s Management Team Set To Manage Tacha Soon As She Gets Out.
The singer made the endorsement comment after a video of fans of the controversial housemate shutting down the streets of Port Harcourt while campaigning for her emerged.

In the comment section, Peter wrote, See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/peter-okoye-management-team-set-to-manage-tacha-after-getting-out-of-bbn/

I trust Nigerians, any entertainment products Tacha appears in will only attract lose and bad market to producers.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
ohh
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Carlyboi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akinwale14:
He resemble Usher Raymond but the idiot no fit dance reach half of Chris Brown talkless of Usher Raymond
Huh are you joking Chris brown is arguably the best dancer after Mj among this pop and rnb singers yeah usher got moves and steps but man Chris breezy is the truth na bad ass dancer!
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
Huh are you joking Chris brown is arguably the best dancer after Mj among this pop and rnb singers yeah usher got moves and steps but man Chris breezy is the truth na bad ass dancer!
See i don't need to argue with you,ask around and see for yourself,don't ever compare Usher Raymond with Chris Brown,i like both of them tho but for dance usher na Chris brown boss,dancing is not all about gragra,check their videos well on YouTube,usher no dey use force dance like Chris brown wey wan use dance kill himself
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by jaybeez: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Peter Okoye has been wearing a wig(men weave) for a month now. Although expensive but na wig him de wear. Dem gum am join him skull barber am like hair cut with good hairline and nice shape.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Insectkiller: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

I have a huge suspicion that tacha is Peter okoye's side-chick, Peter's wife better watch out before tacha uses that her big yansh to make Peter send her out of her matrimonal home.

Is it only yansh..

Juju Tacha.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Insectkiller: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Peter okoye is deluded
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Carlyboi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akinwale14:
See i don't need to argue with you,ask around and see for yourself,don't ever compare Usher Raymond with Chris Brown,i like both of them tho but for dance usher na Chris brown boss,dancing is not all about gragra,check their videos well on YouTube,usher no dey use force dance like Chris brown wey wan use dance kill himself
cheers bro no need for the back and forth then I think Chris brown is better tho.Peace
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Akinwale14(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
cheers bro no need for the back and forth then I think Chris brown is better tho.Peace
ur choice,as for me usher no be Chris brown mate
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Carlyboi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akinwale14:
ur choice,as for me usher no be Chris brown mate
Exactly man....it can be subjective too
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by makavelian(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
judecares1:
if u know that u tired of this nairaland,better sell it off for proper management instead of all this childish platform u turning it into

Word!! Both hands up!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by makavelian(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
See More Sexy Photos of Tacha and Watch Video of her campaign HERE

Peter wrote ;

First and foremost... Does he even have a carrier! This guy is just one confused human being... He is just using this girl's gist to gain cheap at tension... Someone should please advice him to work on himself first before helping another!! Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by chriscrosss(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Trust me, she will snub your management.. Yeyebrity..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by oneTIMEman(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2019
What if tacha or shasha refuse the offer?
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by mrZENographer: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Tribalism has ruined Nigeria.

Peter Okoye or Tacha fans would hate Tacha on a personal level. She would boss them like he goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.