Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel (3065 Views)

IRIS By Victoria Ezekiel / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
PASSION FOR REVENGE BY VICTORIA EZEKIEL

PASSION FOR REVENGE TELL THE STORY OF RUTH CRYSTAL
STOLEN INNOCENCE AT A TENDER AGE SHE VOWS FOR REVENGE
A STORY ABOUT DECEPTION BETRAYER REVENGE
A LITTLE THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE
DEDICATED TO VICTIM WHO CANT BREAK THE SILENCE.

©2019 BY VICTORIA EZEKIEL

plagiarists ARE WARNED OFF
NO PART OF THIS BOOK SHOULD BE COPIED SHARED OR WRITTEN IN ANY FORM WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE WRITER.

1 Like

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by lonesome501(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
letz get d party started.
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2019
#RAPED
BY VICTORIA
CHAPTER 1
RUTH CRYSTAL THE POWERFUL YOUNG OWNER OF CRYSTAL'S BLOCK S a multibillioniara company has just acquired the Williams mansion at lekki Lagos worth 250 million naira ,according to source she revealed she is set to renovate the huge mansion to her taste and take residence as soon as possible stating her newly acquired property is no longer for sale... "what "Chief Otunba Williams jumped up from the couch in the executive suite of the hotel he lodged with his wife at Abuja' "my own property"the elderly man in his late sixties suddenly felt the hairs at his back prickled with sweat "Ebuna bring my phone quickly "he yelled at the top of his voice. His wife who had retired to bed that night exhausted from her friend party came out worried handing over his phone"ah! kiloshele chief why did you shout my name like that " "look "he points to the flat tv screen"some one just bought our house in lagos,i thought that wer^e manager was joking
NO...no oh,this cant happen chief,do something oh"Ebuna said worriedly"calm down woman "he yelled as the manager he dial picked the call"hello mr manager i asked you to give me two more days... what is the meaning of that joke i say on tv "he yelled at the phone furiously"i am sorry chief but the order had been made by the higher OP'S to auction the property since the deadline the bank gave you had long expired "the manager explained"you are mad "chief Otunba cursed"infact i am taking the first flight back to lagos,make sure my property is intact... Rubbish"He cut the manager off"can you imagine this people after coming to lagos to sell my properties..that house its mine i must get it back " "chief calm down before you have another heart attack oh ... lets go to lagos first_" "mtchewww"he hissed"you dont understand Ebuna"he dialed his P.A num "eh he !lola set up a meeting for me with one Ruth Crystal Of CRYSTAL BLOCK'S,make it possible tomorrow"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2019
#RAPED
VICTORIA EZEKIEL
CHAPTER 2
°°°°°°°°°°
The past
Ruth looked at the huge white washed mansion in admiration it was so big elegant and so obvious a lot of money was spent to make it look that lavish and grand she wondered why her mother had brought her to such a beautiful place"mummy why are we here"the eleven year old asked innocently
her mother had asked
her to wear her best dress and had personally packed a few of her belongings
Ruth was a scrawny kid too thin and unkept she was light skinned with a matured look that made her more older than her age "you will find out soon ,now stop asking stupid questions and listen to me carefully"Cythia a woman in her late twenties spoke to the little girl that was her greatest mistake "you will be staying with the owner of this mansion for the main time ...do anything chief Otunba tells you do you understand me"she warned drawing the two ears of the poor girl who winced in pain
As if on cue chief otunba a man in his late fifties came out of the big house with a loud chuckle "let the poor girl be Cynthia am so certain she will be obedient to her master "
At that moment Ruth felt nothing but disgust for the man as he looked at her like she was a favorite meal place before him he licked his tongue flicking it out "Chief the deal is one month and please take it easy with her you know she is new to this"Ruth looked at them confused that moment she had an odd feeling everything was not right"mummy i don't like it here "she watched as Chief handed her mother a check
"mummy please don't leave me here" her please fell on deaf ears as her mother walked away without a backward glance while admist her struggle she was dragged in by chief.
WHAT do you mean i cant enter into my own house,do you know who i am"Chief Otunba Williams yelled at the security man who looked tired of explaining the situation to him
"I am sorry sir i am under order nobody is allowed to step foot in this property except the lawyer and the new owner"he spoke in a pained voice "look young man if you don't open this gate right this moment i will show you the dark side of me"Chief threatened going to hold the poor security man in his shirt collar fuming furiously "yes Otunba ,deal with him how dare you have us locked out of our property oloribrukun"Mrs Williams shouted standing at arms length away from her husband
At the heat of the moment the manager arrived at the mansion with some army officers who were armed"ehe Mr manager can you have this hungry beggar arrested "he yelled throwing the security man to one of the officers
Chief Otunba struggled with his ruffled agbada arranging his cap in an attempt to walk in
"I am sorry sir this is trespassing if you don't leave this property right moment this men wont hesitate to use force on you"the manager spoke stressfully
"Mr paul God will punish you oh so it is a whole Chief Otunba Williams you want to turn into a public spectacle abi... I will deal with you "he arranged his agbada dragging his wife along with him as they left the property embarrassed at the spectators who stood there to watch
°°°°°°°°°°°°
All the while Ruth Crystal who parked her white range rover at a close range watched the whole scene and even recorded it with the intention to post it to bloggers who would post it posting in all social media. She was catching her fun this was just the beginning of what she had in store for all that had caused her pains and tears, Ruth gave an hysterical laugh as she drank from a bottle of wine
The android phone beside her vibrated she picked it to see the caller ID it was her two weeks old PA Shola
"Ehe Shola what is it"vexed she asked
"Sorry ma I only call to remind you of the fixed meeting with Chief Otunba Williams in an hour time"Her PA spoke shakingly
"Could You just keep the man stalling if you don't see me"
"But ma-"
"Shola just do this one simple instruction and get off my line before you loose your job"she hissed loudly dropping the phone as she zoomed off the estate in an irrate mood.

2 Likes

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
lonesome501:
letz get d party started.
thanks dearie... Pls help invite others
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2019
ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14
unpredictedone
,veenessha,
cbella,
bimberry1307,
vickyluvspices
jegbams007
dupsai
lonesome501
skubido
wizsoly
Deckline,
pinkfeet
aprilwise
queenflourish
jane1234
splendidiva
mofy1
shurley22
pricelessangel0
Ephhay
olatex25
TEMMYtpeadex
Giannaaaaaa.
cbella.
Oly0511
purples25
Ibunkun1
gayman99
Pearl05
Clems93
marvin906
Nextlevel10
lady25

2 Likes

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2019
vickyluvspices:
ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14
unpredictedone
,veenessha,
cbella,
bimberry1307,
vickyluvspices
jegbams007
dupsai
lonesome501
skubido
wizsoly
Deckline,
pinkfeet
aprilwise
queenflourish
jane1234
splendidiva
mofy1
shurley22
pricelessangel0
Ephhay
olatex25
TEMMYtpeadex
Giannaaaaaa.
cbella.
Oly0511
purples25
Ibunkun1
gayman99
Pearl05
Clems93
marvin906
Nextlevel10
lady25

Let's go there
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cover r pix

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Ibunkun1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks ma'am. grin
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by skubido(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2019
vickyluvspices:
unpredictedone
,veenessha,
cbella,
bimberry1307,
vickyluvspices
jegbams007
dupsai
lonesome501
skubido
wizsoly
Deckline,
pinkfeet
aprilwise
queenflourish
jane1234
splendidiva
mofy1
shurley22
pricelessangel0
Ephhay
olatex25
TEMMYtpeadex
Giannaaaaaa.
cbella.
Oly0511
purples25
Ibunkun1
gayman99
Pearl05
Clems93
marvin906
Nextlevel10
lady25

Don land

Following
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Oremeyii(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Following dis story bumper to bumper;-) ;-) :-)
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
RAPED BY VICTORIA E.
Chapter three
THE PAST
The Eleven year old girl shivered in fear of the situation she was in, tears ran down her cheeks as she stood naked before the stranger known as chief scared to death because he held a knife which he had threatened to use on her if she misbehaved.
They had just emerged from the bath room of the white washed room he claimed would be hers but she didn't want to be there her skin was was red an stinged from the hard scrub he had giving her wanting to wash out all the possibly germs in her body,.
The stranger was stark naked and ogled her body as she cried rubbing out goose pimples from her body"I... I want... To go home*she wailed as the stranger came towards her she wondered what she did wrong to make her mother leave her alone with this stranger
"You are a beautiful girl Ruth just as your mom had described"he whispered as he ran his cold hands down her spine to the two buttons that was on her chest "you promise to be nice to me... Now shhh"he cooed as he flicked his tongue greedily to his wide lip he tackled her to the ground injecting her with a needle which made her flinch in pain"now shut up your mouth or I will cut out your little tongue"he warned as his greasy palms roamed mercilessly over her tender skin inflicting injuries The poor girl found it hard to struggle it was as if her whole body had been paralysed even to scream it seems as if her tongue was tied without a warning he broke into the veil that shielded her Innocence making her wince in pain she tried to move away from the excruciating pain and was only rewarded with a hard slap"be still"the stranger growled in anger as he moved hard though her pain was his pleasure, her? weak struggle fueled his desire wickedly he pinch her sensitive nipple as his big mouth swallowed her bitter wails and blood that sputtered from her mouth.
Ruth passed out because the pain was too much to bear no one was there to save her, he only pulled out when he pumped his liquid into her with a satisfied grunt. There she laid on the cold floor limp and lifeless. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°
THE PRESENT
Chief Otunba William looked tensed as he paced round the top glasses wall of CRYSTAL BLOCKS, it was spacious and elegantly decorated a touch of oxblood red and crystal blue dotted the building, it showed you his beautiful view lekki had to offer but he kept the grudging compliment to himself.
It was past four hours is since chief had arrived for a rescheduled meeting with Ruth Crystals over the bought property, she was yet to show up out of irritation he remembered how he spent a whole day waiting for her two days ago only to have the meeting postponed.
"Emi'is this me chief Otunba Williams"he lamented to no one in particular
He was about going out to the receptionist desk to cause a scene when a young good looking man walked in through the door decked professional y in a black suit and red stripped tie holding a designer briefcase which made chief admire the owner of the company who has a thing for sophistication and elegance it reflected from the outer background of the company to the interior designs and the way the staffs carry a themselves.
Chief recognised the young man as joy Dickson son to the former chief of justice "I apologize for the delay I was only just informed of this meeting at the last minute... " Joy forced an apologetic smile as he dropped his briefcase wanting to get straight to the point.
"You are not Ruth Crystals "chief brushed him off irritating
"Off course not.! I am miss Crystal Attorney and will be her
Representative of through this case"Joy offered his hands or a former handshake"joy Dickson sir"
Chief flowered at him with bloodshot eyes "i am here to meet Ruth Crystals in person if this is some kind of stunt she is pulling to avoid me go and tell her I am not buying it"
"I apologize again sir, miss Crystal is in disposed and can't attend to such frivolous matters... I believe you are here over the auctioned property now in my clients name"
"Yes I am here to get that property back, it was never hers to begin with"chief replied him confidently as he allowed himself to settle comfortably in the red cushion.
"That property was no longer in your possession when my client paid for it, she has no business whatsoever with you but the where the property was bought legally"
"What rubbish are you talking about"he caught Joy off guard as he jumped of the cushion panting like a dog
"Miss Crystal is ready to take this to court if that is what you want and here is a petition issued against you not to tress pass any where close to the property "
Joy offered a sealed envelope to chief who just shot daggers at him literally.
"E'wo' Joy or whatever your name is all that grammar you are forming are all farce, I know the law better than you... I am ready to fight for that property"
"Very well then Chief see you in court"he spoke with a smirk on his face
"Tell your client I am coming for her... Oloribrukun'"Chief cursed angrily pushing past Joy.
Come to wonder why someone as wealthy as chief Otunba is interested in a mansion that was only worth a few millions when he had many more beautiful properties in places like Banana island and other interesting urban areas where you find the top rich men of Nigeria in fact the Williams are regarded as the wealthiest family that had lasted in decades but a little mistake had caused him the loss of this particular one... What is he hiding? Why does he want the Mansion by all means ? time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by skyblueking(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Huh?
I couldnt even read past 3 posts and became disappointed at what i saw.. Wrong pronounciation... Improper spacing... Punctuation marks misapplied..
You have to proofread your works before rushing down here... You've gotten a nice storyline but try to expound more on it...
Much lucks!

3 Likes

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by chii8(f): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beautiful piece, I pray it lasts.
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Tygold1(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
skyblueking:
Huh?

I couldnt even read past 3 posts and became disappointed at what i saw..
Wrong pronounciation...
Improper spacing...
Punctuation marks misapplied..

You have to proofread your works before rushing down here...
You've gotten a nice storyline but try to expound more on it...

Much lucks!
Wrong pronunciation?
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Tygold1(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nice storyline Vicky, although it needs some more touches. Taking note to all skyblueking's observations will make your story easier to read. I'm sure it will be interesting, following. smiley

1 Like

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by chii8(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tygold1:
Wrong pronunciation?

My sister,wetin person no go read for...
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by Tygold1(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
chii8:

My sister,wetin person no go read for...
Spill it sis, I don't understand you. wink
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2019
skyblueking:
Huh?

I couldnt even read past 3 posts and became disappointed at what i saw..
Wrong pronounciation...
Improper spacing...
Punctuation marks misapplied..

You have to proofread your works before rushing down here...
You've gotten a nice storyline but try to expound more on it...

Much lucks!
thanks sky blue king I have seen my many mistakes,i would be careful in my next post.

1 Like

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Tygold1:
Nice storyline Vicky, although it needs some more touches. Taking note to all skyblueking's observations will make your story easier to read. I'm sure it will be interesting, following. smiley
thanks dearie I will be more cautious next time.

1 Like

Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
chii8:
Beautiful piece, I pray it lasts.
hahaha it sure will....thanks though.
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2019
next chapter loading.......
Re: PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5926159/let-god-judge

Follow this link to read my already completed story

LET GOD JUDGE

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write Foreign Fiction? I Do, Lets Talk! / Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / Errm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.