Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel (9263 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Story Description
[b][/b]
When everything suddenly begins to fall apart for Charlie
place in a situation where there is a test in who is more powerful.
In a land where evil runs deep,blood shed,controlled by traditions ,confusion,trials and set back
THE gods have chosen a new priest
BUT GOD HAVE OTHER PLANS.

From the Author of IRIS
Top 1 in 27 hot billoniare ratings
Watt pad
©2020 Victoria Ezekiel
All rights reserved.
plagiarists ARE WARNED OFF
NO PART OF THIS BOOK SHOULD BE COPIED SHARED OR WRITTEN IN ANY FORM WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE WRITER ,claiming it is at your own risk

SO excited to start this journey shout out to those who viewed MY BABY MAMA on NIARALAND despite the fact it yet to become a success..12000 views is no child's play.. Heart u all.,. Hope you support me through this journey.

Have a great read.

Story Genre
General fiction/spiritual

By
Victoria Ezekiel
Follow me on wattpad
Vickybr60
Inkitt
Victoria Ezekiel
Webnovel
Victoria Ezekiel

You can drop a hones review on my email acct.

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prologue

The village Umumiri carried a pregnant silence with ominions dread,the night was cold and still, in the thick dark night not even a single soul was seen left for the croaking of frogs and cricket.
It was already midnight time for the priest ritual the servants clad in black wrapper as dark as the night with black charcoal that dusted their eyes and lips their feet powdered with Nzu,each of them held a calabash of water in which smoke oozed from the center.
A stick torch of flame shone round the shrine as the servants danced round it singing a song only known to them ,they sang loudly and would screech if necessary,maybe that was why everywhere was as still as the night.
The priest garbed in a long flowing black robe which had cowries carefully sewed in it,his dreadlocks was scattered with white and black cowries ,his weak eyes had dark charcoal smeared in it.
After long incantations ,the old priest picked a calabash from a molded statue as he danced round the shrine like a man that have gone mad his servants tagged along,the dancing only ceased when he raised his staff up.

"Oshimiri...Oshimiri, the god of my forefathers the time has come to take a chosen one,my lineage has served you faithfully and never had it been heard in Umumiri existence that any have desist your call"

The priest paused for a while shaking his staff then he raised up a calabash

"Hmmm...Oshimiri Go...Go round the four corners of the earth and bring back the chosen one..for he must serve you"

The howling of a mighty wind seem to send a message to the villagers.

"I see a dark cloud ahead Oshimiri, something beyond my spiritual bound I am too weak to beat it bring back your chosen...go...go...goooo"
A white smoke came out of the calabash and disappeared into thin air,the old priest gave a sadistic laugh that echoed through the night.

Okay guys here is another one from me to you
To have access to my ongoing story
WORLD APART 1on wattpad
Search vickybr60
Follow me
Drop your comments
And vote for this story
Let me know what you think of this story
share to friends
Please don't copy my work
Do yours .
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chapter 1

ABUJA

CHALIE  who had risen first before her husband walked down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast,she had once thought his disinclined attitude about allowing their maid to prepare a meal for the family was absurd she always grumbled anytime she heard the early morning alarm that woke her up each day.

CHALIE a woman of average height in her late  forties ,darkskinned despite her age there was still some kind of radiance to her beauty that made her look like she was in her thirties,she stopped for a moment to admire the beautiful album that hung at the living room hall she didn't do that every morning as a ritual to admire her beautiful pose or that of her husband or only daughter it only reminded her that she was in reality ,its no dream she is happily married to a man who loves her and  was blessed with an adorable daughter despite her bitter past.

Clad in her poker dotted pyjamas she entered the kitchen to make breakfast humming a melody to herself ,she thought it odd Ike had not come downstairs He was an early morning person and left very early for work, despite the fact they were no longer based at lagos Ikenna still prefer to leave for work early.

"What's keeping this man upstairs" charlie thought to herself a like thirty minutes later she was already done with serving breakfast and he was yet to show up she climbed the stairs back to their room with the intention of waking him up.

"Honey"
she called out but got no response her heart skipped for a brief moment when she found him in the same sleeping position she had left him earlier.

"Honey what's wrong, its past seven already" she spoke softly expecting him to jump out of bed but his eyes fluttered a bit,his eye lid dimmed as watery terms slipped down..
Charlie was alarmed now

"C...c...come closer dear"
he whispered softly
She rushed closer to him as a sense of dread washed all over her like she was about to loose someone.

"Ikenna...please you are scaring me " she warned thinking it was all a joke

"Take care of our daughter" he forced the words out as she strained her ears to hear him clearly
"You must be strong for her"

"Honey what are you talking about" she asked all panicky as her hands grabbed both of his cheeks

"Am calling an ambulance now"

"No matter what... don't let them take me to Umumiri..."he stammered the words out

" Ikenna...Honey"

"They have come to take me,don't go with them...Don't go to Umumiri" those were the last words Ike said to her before he passed out.

Charlie cheeks burned as hot liquid ran down slowly forming a curve round the nape of her neck she was way past calm it was almost noon and no one was saying anything about her husband.

The private hospital seemed busy as nurse moved in a quick pace from one place to another they seemed ignorant of the people around them as they only give a discreet smile when a question was thrown at them.
An elderly doctor approached her he cleared his throat to get her attention as he handed a file to a robust nurse that stood at his side

"Please pass this over to the nurse at the desk..thank you"he smile was no comforting as he stared at her

" you are Mrs Ikenna right"

"Yes... yes" she inhaled sharply "where is my husband"she was doing her utmost best to stay calm

" I am Dr Paul in charge of your husband case"
He waited for her to nod in apprehension

"Madam we have run all necessary tests ,but couldn't detect anything...

" what do you mean Dr "she cut him off confused

Dr Paul exhaled slowly
" All am trying to say is in my  twenty five Years as a doctor,I have never seen such a case as this..your husband case is very peculiar"he shakes his head
"we cannot conduct treatment on your husband until we detect the cause of his comatized state"

"Hey...hey" she wailed with her two hands on her head"I can't loose my husband ohhh"

"Madam please put your self together"
The doctor who was now sweating brought out his handkerchief this was the hardest part of his Job having to explain things he preferred been in the theatre than having to stand to explain what why and how the attention it creates is sometimes exhausting.

"Your Husband is in a comatose state and there is a one percent chance he would survive it medically"

"God forbid..my husband will not die ohhh"

"Please I need you to understand what am telling you,we are going to monitor him every given time,we have done our best for him,your husband life is now left in God hands"

"Please Doctor Ike can't die... I have money any amount just keep him alive"
Dr Paul simply walked away giving one of the nurses a sign to help her he had never felt so clueless in his entire life.

To have access this ongoing story
Follow me on wattpad
Vickybr60
worlds Apart 1
LET GOD JUDGE

Tell me what you think of this chapter
Vote comment share
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
INVITES:Divepen Evagelio Sucessvibes omobs rachealfst theblessedman reality17 LaBelle larrysun skubido Demikol olawale18 EkopSparoAyara skubido
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please don't just ghost read
I would appreciate your comments

Expect 2 thrilling chapters tomorrow.

Have blessed night
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by adefajosekayo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one
God bless the hand that write

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
I've taken my seat.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please join me..

Ann2012
Phoenixcap
Queenitee
Creeza
Paqman
Kaycee9242
Adesina12
Lilly4endu
YINKS89

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by omobs(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one, I'm following

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by paqman: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Please join me..
Ann2012 Phoenixcap Queenitee Creeza Paqman Kaycee9242 Adesina12 Lilly4endu YINKS89
you summon and am here . What do you think about the story
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Please join me..

Ann2012
Phoenixcap
Queenitee
Creeza
Paqman
Kaycee9242
Adesina12
Lilly4endu
YINKS89

I dey with you
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
paqman:
you summon and am here . What do you think about the story

I have nothing to say now, as a matter of fact, am just about to read it, so you can join me in the assessment too..
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Ann2012:

I dey with you
I see you, you no dey fall hands..
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I see you, you no dey fall hands..

wink

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Chapter 2

LAGOS

JESSE rose up from his bed,hands pressed together on his face trying to rub off sleep from his eyes,the strange nightmares he had this time had kept him up till morning, this nightmares had hunted him ever since he was a child it was something he was still yet to curb after so many  years, gone are the days when he would run to his parents room or lie in his father lap,withe the light switch on he studied his room,it had been as he left it for southAfrica to study and assist in ministry works,he smiled at the book shelves that held old school books and novels, pictures of  his growing up memories with his parents and that of role models and insporators such as Abraham Lincoln, wole Soyinka ,Ronaldino, kano Nwakwo and the likes of them surrounded the walls of his room with a golden boot that hung close  to the portraits he got it as an award in his secondary school days, he had also received several medals and honours as the best footballer in school but failed at his studies he laughed at the  worn out footballboots and the old football as it was wrapped in a transparent wrapper his mum had refused him to take them along to southAfrica.

Jesse signed for a while it took his mind off his plight
"it feels good to be home"
he muttered as he watched the golden sun cast its rays through his widow, after a few moment of recession he knelt down to pray again for the third time that morning before he went to freshen up.

"Good morning son"
He heard his mother voice from the door,she squeeked as she came to hug him

"Good morning mum,you look good"
he said as he stared her down she was clad in a long flowing gown and a matching head tie looking radiant

"Why didn't you tell us you are coming back to Nigeria yesterday" her smile warmed its way into his heart.

"Am so sorry mum...yesterday was hectic I rushed in to rest without announcing my arrival,though Prisca told me you and daddy went for a church program"

"Yes,pastor Ashimolowo invited your father for a power packed communion service for  Friday and I felt so blessed "

"That so, I wish I made it in time to partake and I really miss the pastor,its been a while you know"

"Yes son" Mrs Dotun smile "please yell me you slept well"
She asked looking at his baggy eyes which was obvious he barely slept

Jesse shrugged going to the mirror to brush his croppy dark hair
"mummy all is well with God"

"Yes keep that faith a life son ,let's go have breakfast"
she held his hand reassuringly as he followed her downstairs to the living room.

"Where is daddy"

"Just so you know he thinks its absurd you are here in Nigeria instead of overseeing the church branch in Johannesburg"

"That's why I am here to convince daddy that I have my reasons for coming back"he said more to himself 

Pastor Dotun a slightly robust man in his mid sixties with a receding paste of dark hairline which was dusted with salt,he had this aura of warmliness around him,a smiling face and eyes that bore intelligence and wisdom,he was a man who talked only when needed.

Jesse had concluded long ago within himself that his father was more of a teacher than a pastor and wished for such good traits,he had been a backbone,a father and spiritual father.

" aah! You two decided to come down for breakfast" Pastor Dotun frowned already warming his hands together like someone who had been starved for days.

"Good morning daddy" Jesse smiled and bowed his head low

"Welcome home son" the pastor stood up to receive his son into his embrace patting him at the back

"Thank you dad and I know you have  questions to ask but I promise you I left the church at Johannesburg in good hands,pastor Thomas has the calling by the grace of God he will do more efficiently than me"

Pastor Dotun chuckled "ooh Jesse I have questions,but I missed having you here..can we have breakfast as one family"

They all laughed as they sat down to eat
"Please pray for the meal son" Mrs Dotun beamed

"Lord bless this meal we are going to eat
Bless those that don't have
May we eat and be healthy with long life
Amen"
They all chorused "Amen"

An hour later the family was seated in the huge living room,Jesse felt it was time to talk to his family

"Daddy now is a good time I want to talk to you and mom" He spoke confidently calling the attention of this parents

pastor Dotun was engrossed in the daily newspaper but he raised his head to study the young man that sat opposite him,despite the fact they had no facial resemblance ,Jesse reminded him of his boyhood,he had that swagger that made him differ from others, his attitude and will to survive

"Go on son,we are all ears" he turned to stare at his wife and she nodded in approval

Jesse cleared his throat not used to been scrutinized

"Before I left Johannesburg for Nigeria,the spirit of the lord spoke to me in a dream
The voice said 'I know what I am planning for you,I have good plans for you ,not to hurt you ,I will give you hope and a good future'

" Jeremiah 29:11" pastor Dotun quoted smiling

"I have been asking God for direction to reveal his purpose for me,the constant nightmares that torments me and his word came to me saying my place was not in southAfrica,that he is sending me back to my origin he will be with me till the end
He will take me where I would find answers"

"Colossians 1:16  says everything got started in God and finds its purpose in him'
I am nothing but a mere instrument that God had used to reach out to you,though we couldn't conceive a child ,but God gave you to us as a gift ,now he has called you my son go and do the work he has sent you,may God bless you keep you and cause his face to shine upon you"

"Amen" MrsDotun and Jesse  chorused

"Jesse my son always have confidence to approach Gods throne where there is grace ,where we always obtain mercy,there you will find grace when you need it the most" Mrs Dotun advised
They joined hands as a family in agreement and prayed together  committing it all to the hands of God.

To have access to more chapters
Follow me on wattpad
Vickybr60
Checkout this ongoing story on wattpad
Worlds Apart1
Lemme know what you think of this chapter
I will really love your
Vote comments and share
Love ya all
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks so much
adefajosekayo:
Nice one

God bless the hand that write
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2020
You are Welcome
EkopSparoAyara:
I've taken my seat.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks Omobs I care to know what you think of the story
omobs:
Nice one, I'm following
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Kaycee9242(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Please join me..

Ann2012
Phoenixcap
Queenitee
Creeza
Paqman
Kaycee9242
Adesina12
Lilly4endu
YINKS89

my brother and good friend Sparo i am here already and thanks so much for d invite. op has a very amazing story and i strongly believe we will enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
So am dedicating this chapter to the very first to view and comment on my work
adefajoseKayo
Check out his on going book
Police on strike
Shout out goes to EkopsparoAyara
Omobs
Paqman
Ann2012
Thanks for joining the trend.
Hope you have a great read.

Chapter 3

ABUJA

ITS BEEN A whole week since Charlie's husband was confined to the hospital bed still in a comatose state.
She had lose weight due to stress,having gone to several places to seek solutions but it had yielded to no avail, her mind was preoccupied she didn't even notice when her daughter Somma had parked the car close to a big mall

"Mum"
Somma tapped her hard on the shoulder which made her jump

"Seriously mom you need to stop doing this,shutting yourself out from reality"

"Am okay dear"

"Daddy is going to be fyn,he has a strong fighting spirit and he won't give up to death that easily,so stop been dead to the world"
Somma held her hand as she spoke softly holding her mothers hand in reassurance.

Somma only a girl of twenty two, light skinned like her father with a striking resemblance,she was graceful and had a vision of becoming worlds best surgeon which her father had promised his full support morally and financially, four more years before she graduated from Gordon's medical university in London she still wanted to believe her world was not crumbling.

"Why did we stop anyways " her mother asked

"I need to get some personal stuff from the grocery store"

"Okay don't take too long the night vigil has worn me out"

"I know,I will be back in a jiffy"
  Charlie as her daughter found her way into the mall .
  The early morning sun stood proudly at its peak as hawkers filled the tarred road advertising there wares to slow moving vehicles.
She allowed her eyes to roam round the street and imagined  how beautiful the world would be with no problems,as for problems it was like a glue stucked in her skin a cool wind blew in the car,she decided to step down resting her back to the car she took notice of the things around her,there was a similar bus stop where passengers sat to wait for long buses it reminded her of the first time she met Ike her husband it was more like she been a damsel in distress and he was her knight who came to the rescue.

"I see a dark cloud hovering around you"
A deep voice spoke suddenly from nowhere which made her jump

"Jesus! Who are you"
she screeched seeing a man hagardly dressed looking at her in a strange way

"There is a storm brewing a very heavy one,the wind howls angrily,there is darkness,there is pain,there is agony, I feel so afraid for what I see would become of you,is so terrifying,you will loose the proof of your existence on Earth"

Charlie seems more flummoxed she studied the man trying to make out who he was,he was too thin to have such a heavy voice,maybe he was one of those agbero boys who duped people as a means to make money

"Let your heart not rest for war had been declared.. Run...Run and hide"
he said in  low whispers and walked away not even demanding for money.

Charlie tried to weigh every words the man had spoken there was some truth to it at least there was a dark cloud Hovering

"Hey! Hey you"
she shouted going after the man when her daughter called out running after her

"Mum! mum,what's wrong with you? why are you going after a mad man"

Charlie wanted every reason to believe he was a mad man her inner sense of reasoning thought otherwise.

"That man...that-"she pointed at nothing in particular

" what about that man"Somma asked confused seeing her mother state
Charlie shakes her head confused
"never mind let's just go home"

She purposely sat at the back of her car to avoid her daughter scrutiny, the last thing she want is for her daughter to think she was going bonkers but the words of the stranger keeps on running through her mind she just needed the truth,the truth behind why all this things are happening to her.

The short ride home has taken a toll on the ladies  as they found there feet on the ground there fatigued self showed they needed a good amount of sleep,Somma helped her mother out of the car as their House help emerged to greet them

"Welcome ma,welcome small madam"comfort greeted them with a weary look

" thank you "Somma answered as her mother only forced a nod

" please help carry the things in the car inside"Somma told her

"Madam sorry ohh one man wey say him be Oga brother is inside"

Charlie stopped in her tracks as she turned to look at comfort
"come again"

"One-" she was hesitant seeing the look on her madams face

"One man come look for oga I swear I pursue him but he say he no go anywhere until him brother follow him even jubril try "
she recounted her encounter with the man

"Ma I dey fear the man well well he look like juju man with the kind eyes he use look us even the way  he dress"

"How could you allow a stranger into my  House"

"Dad never said he had a brother" Somma chirped in

Charlie ignored her daughter as she took a cautious step back into the house now alert.
   Indeed there stood a tall man muscularly broad his light skin had been turned by the sun,his eyes were too dark and looked Evil though he wore a black gown that stopped at his feet his rough Dada was scattered with white cowries his hands and leg included.
He didn't even sit his posture showed he was in an urgent mission
does this things still exist
Somma thought hidding behind her mother
"Who are you" charlie asked alert"what are you doing in my house "

The stranger studied the young girl ignoring the woman  she had a striking resemblance to his brother then he turned to the woman groaning like a beast
"who are you woman"

"This is my husbands house"

"Tah! Tah!You are cursed so I wonder why my brother is with you" his body vibrated in anger

Charlie was frightened at his attitude she thought he was ready to call on thunder to strike her at they moment

"I have come for Ikenna"

"Who the hell are you"Charlie asked courageously

" hahaha"the stranger gave a sadistic laugh

"I am Obike the true son of Ikuku Ike whose father fathers was the great Ikenga that has ruled through Oshimiri dynasties

" okay mum now am really scared "Somma muttered under her breath

" I have come to take the chosen one dead or alive back to where he belongs "

"What are you talking about" Charlie asked confused

"When you spit on the wind it comes back to land on your nose such is the case of Ikenna he must obey the call or he dies like a chicken"

Obike moved as fast as a whirlwind and grabbed Somma from behind

"Mummy" Somma screamed it happened so fast that Charlie thought it was one of those Nollywood movies

"What are you doing let my daughter go"

She had never been so frightened in her entire life as she tried to grab her daughter back but ended up catching thin air
"Ikenna must come back to Umumiri, he must obey the call or she dies"

"Somma....Heyyy...Somma" Charlie shouted
"Comfort has killed me ohh" she shouted as she ran out of the house like she was going bonkers

"Madam wetin happen" Jubril the security guard ran to her

"They have taken my daughter ohh,my only daughter what do I do, did you see them pass the gate"

"No madam" Jubril ran inside to look for Somma finding it hard to believe
Comfort was no were to be found she must have ran away out of fear

'Let your heart not rest for war has been declared...
You will loose the proof of your existence'  the words of the hagard man echoed through her mind
Hey what do I do
What do I do she lamented bitterly.

Poor charlie
What fate lies ahead for her
What do you think of Jesse
Okay FAM here it is
Another update
Vote comment and  share to your friends
Follow me
And stay safe
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kaycee9242:

my brother and good friend Sparo i am here already and thanks so much for d invite. op has a very amazing story and i strongly believe we will enjoy it

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by adefajosekayo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
The author; whose book I have read and feel in love with like I am doing with this, is Opeyemi Akintunde. Keep it coming please.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks so much @kcee9242
Kaycee9242:

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
I feel elated to know you are enjoying this ride thanks
adefajosekayo:
The author; whose book I have read and feel in love with like I am doing with this, is Opeyemi Akintunde. Keep it coming please.
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm already reading on wattpad, this story is so interesting that I just can't keep calm wink
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by paqman: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I have nothing to say now, as a matter of fact, am just about to read it, so you can join me in the assessment too..
after a lot of acessment i believe we are on the right part let get enough of popcorn and enjoy the ride . And for ekopsparoayara am waiting for the day we will launch your book
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by paqman: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Calebson123 you can't miss out this
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
paqman:
after a lot of acessment i believe we are on the right part let get enough of popcorn and enjoy the ride . And for ekopsparoayara am waiting for the day we will launch your book

You just made me laugh real hard man, am not a writer oh..
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by paqman: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

You just made me laugh real hard man, am not a writer oh..
you have everthing a writer deserved to have , if only you can find and ye shall seek. [in mr cosmas voice] . But for me i will definetly write and you will be my first invitee of honour, ann2012 we also be on my list of invitee
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Kaycee9242(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
paqman:
you have everthing a writer deserved to have , if only you can find and ye shall seek. [in mr cosmas voice] . But for me i will definetly write and you will be my first invitee of honour, ann2012 we also be on my list of invitee

U are absolutely right, Sparo is a good analyst and i believe he will excel in writing. Op u are doing great keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
paqman:

I'll take that into consideration and I'll be glad to be a part of your story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kaycee9242:

U are absolutely right, Sparo is a good analyst and i believe he will excel in writing. Op u are doing great keep it coming.

Una just dey burst my brain oh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland / Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / African Literatur - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.