Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 (702 Views)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies Part 2 / Guys , What Is Your Turn Offs In Ladies -part Two / My Advice To Single Ladies!!!! Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Canye(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ladies please I need answers to these questions.

So a lady likes a guy and sees him as husband material.
The guy has a decent job but still looking for something better.
Has a nice apartment but no car yet......

now he meets a lady who knows his condition as someone trying to save for marriage
and maintain a decent life for both of them.

Now this lady is working but doesn't earn much per say but she is found of making demands
that are eating into the guys savings.

now my question is.......
Does this lady really love this guy and wants whats best for them both......
Or she just wants to eat and eventually run to the next guy willing to give her what she wants....

I'm asking because I've heard and seen cases where ladies who want what is best for their man don't like asking him for things but would rather go meet someone else they aren't dating to ask for those little things.

So please in Nigeria today which is it

ubunja Toks2008 pocohantas zinny25 magnoliaa jessysparkles blackivy27 funmmyastic Zinny25 Magnoliaa jessysparkles Funmmyastic victorian Simplep drginger AuroraB SugarMuffin LillyVal Blackivy29 cyndy1000 phintohlar Emerald120 Blackivy27 Safitu please I need answers
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Zinny25(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Canye:
Ladies please I need answers to these questions.

So a lady likes a guy and sees him as husband material.
The guy has a decent job but still looking for something better.
Has a nice apartment but no car yet......

now he meets a lady who knows his condition as someone trying to save for marriage
and maintain a decent life for both of them.

Now this lady is working but doesn't earn much per say but she is found of making demands
that are eating into the guys savings.

Or she just wants to eat and eventually run to the next guy willing to give her what she wants....

I'm asking because I've heard and seen cases where ladies who want what is best for their man don't like asking him for things but would rather go meet someone else they aren't dating to ask for those little things.

So please in Nigeria today which is it

ubunja zinny25 magnoliaa jessysparkles blackivy27 funmmyastic please I need answers
truth be told eeeh that girl doesn't love the guy, she's just out to drain him and his little savings.... as a matter of fact a girl that keeps making demand from her boyfriend doesn't love him.... she should be thinking of how they can channel their resources together to achieve something or better still save for the future...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Zinny25:
truth be told eeeh that girl doesn't love the guy, she's just out to drain him and his little savings.... as a matter of fact a girl that keeps making demand from her boyfriend doesn't love him.... she should be thinking of how they can channel their resources together to achieve something or better still save for the future...
you've said it all
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by donstan18: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Women don't love. They pretend to love when they meet a man who can take care of them.

Just like the way Regina Daniels LOVE Ned Nwoko.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by jessysparkles(f): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
First of all, what kind of girl leaves her boyfriend to beg other guys for things she wants?? Don't be deceived, she has several boyfriends.
Back to your question... Wouldn't that be selfish of me to see you hustling for a better living and still want to partake in your savings?? Savings is very important instead map out the amount you can spend on her if need be and don't go above that. Since she is earning as well, you should support each other and if she can't support you financially, do the little you can for her....
No go do pass yourself
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by jessysparkles(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
donstan18:
Women don't love. They pretend to love when they meet a man who can take care of them.

Just like the way Regina Daniels LOVE Ned Nwoko.

*some women

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2019
80% of Nigerian ladies are prostitutes ( have sex for money only), 16% are gold diggers (set standards on a man's pocket). 4% are good so you can see the odds.
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
rubbish post.
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by bknight: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
jessysparkles:

*some women

Do you?
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
women are confuse my guy. they don't love you. they only learn to love you when you take care of them financially.
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019

Someone who loves you wants what's best for you. It's simple common sense. It's more human than women issues.
Re: A Question For The Ladies - Part 2 by jessysparkles(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
bknight:

Do you?
Yes I do

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Really Mean When People Say Girls Are Chasing A Guy? / Sad! Man Marries His Fianceeā€™s Dead Body During Her Funeral (See Photos) / Woman Suffers Deadly Anaphylactic Shock After Having Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.