Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses (98752 Views)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by freethesheeple(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hedonisco:

I've been screaming from the rooftops that Nigerians must insist that the EFCC and Co should do things the right way, but no. Too much poverty, frustration and bad belle have damaged the brains and souls of most Nigerians. That's what they applaud and shout 'crucify him' whenever any of these annoying EFCC burst stories come up.

Imagine this re ta rded story. That his latest 'victim' sent a petition to the Inspector General of Police, who then dispatched IGP team to 'trace' and arrest him. What a load of hot bullshit. Of course I'm sure the IGP team randomly accosted him or acted on the tips of a bad belle snitch, and then tried to extort him of huge sums of money. When he refused, they then abducted him and bundled him to the EFCC. Now the whole thing is about scapegoating him and extorting him. Even the whole purported 'confession' is hogwash, contrived by the policemen and EFCC themselves and forced down on him.

I hope he is able to get a good lawyer to fight the case rather than succumb to the intimidation, blackmail and extortion agenda of these EFCC and police bastards.

We don't know what we're setting ourselves up for in this country. The worst is yet to come.

well said...na ur write up i believe
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Barryseal: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barzinime:
Your brain is empty.
Your bank doesnt give you transaction information when you use your card right? undecided undecided
Your bank cannot send you my details if I use your card. Are you drunk this early in the day?

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Tmonex: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jennifer3310:

You are right but I have to tell anything you see online is been created my someone
Internet is a dark room being control by admin user
Once the admin user is being hacked you can get ass to the site and any other thing
I do create scam page so once you hack one admin you have gotten everything
You have hacked amazon admin before
You understand how much Jeff bezos has invested in securing amazon?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
jrusky:
My brother has gone to develop Abuja after developing calabar thunder fire you.

Every igbo man disgracing this tribe called Igbo shall never know peace. I'm sick of these nonsense. crime is too deep in igbo man blood this is so annoying a week can not pass if Ten crime are reported 8 out of it must I mean it's a must Igbo name must surface pls this is not tribal stunt they are my people so I can talk sense to them.

The xenophobia in South Africa today na we we to the point some bastards came all the way from South Africa to attacked a church in Anambra na we we.

Malaysia, Ghana, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Brazil, Togo etc na we we pls na wetin na only us need money
Kidnapping, Robbery, Offshore Pirate, Fraud, drug na same we we biko oginni

God have mercy I'm really sick now to be honest this bastard has gone to pollute Amazon and Allibaba.

Truth is bitter infact it's sour. Pls don't quote me for tribal madness orelse that same thunder that will fire these criminals with fire you.
your papa

is not all igbomen.....yorubas are worst
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Sonfethopia: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:
the guy said he designed payoneer... LWKMD

He didnt use payoneer, its called clonning, he cloned the site exact like payoneer. People de when fit clone first bank website. Send u link na first bank u go see. No difference in link and page.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by millionboi2: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tmonex:

Bros na to keep your payoneer card now o. Before EFCC will say you designed payoneer

Internet marketers are in trouble.
Oga if u are into Yahoo,stop it and stop ranting
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Tmonex: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
millionboi2:
Oga if u are into Yahoo,stop it and stop ranting
oponu niyin sir
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Hyinkar97(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Do you have to be petty?

The dude I quoted said he doesn't think the guy is fraudulent

If he's not fraudulent he won't be caught

The Payoneer talk is his statement probably to sway the police cos there's more to the issue than meets the eye, the police aren't expected to believe that B.S
Sorry I was pretty. No vex!
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by 3RNEST(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tmonex:

Boss, Do you think this guy is scam? Cos all I see here is a fellow nairalander being framed up.
Did the article said ''Nairalander'' ? grin abeggi
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Tmonex: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

Did the article said ''Nairalander'' ? grin abeggi

He is a nairalander. I dont want to say you might have bought some of his payoneer funds lol. Home you have KYC on your website thou. This is why it is important.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by sharena(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
DEAD
Young03:
I wan learn work from this guy
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by CoolAmbience(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Alex80s:
Is EFCC going to return the money to the owners ?

Dumb question!

No, they would keep it 'cos na dem get am.

Mtchewww.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by lekonso: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Alex80s:
Is EFCC going to return the money to the owners ?

They usually return the money if the owner ask for his/her money, if he keeps quiet EFCC will just dump the cash in their exhibit room.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Barzinime(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
I dont have your time.
Go to EFCC office and enlighten them.
Nonsense undecided undecided

Barryseal:

Your bank cannot send you my details if I use your card. Are you drunk this early in the day?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Princeofasia: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
yomalex:
Chai
He designed payoneer? I dey laugh o
leave those brainless idiots. they think every nigerian is an idiot
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:

The police
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
COURVOISier:
So kdp na scam to our security operatives? Lmao, and he designed payoneer. I give up. grin

I just tire o
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Academicwizman:

Payoneer is his website? Intelligence at its peak! Considering this obvious 'inaccuracy' in this purported investigation, the guy might be doing a legit business. Unless, otherwise, the website he owns is a fishing site mimicking payoneer. Payoneer is a legit site.

Note: I do not absolve the suspected criminal of his crime but pointing out the inaccuracy of the statement that ' he owns payoneer'. If it is a Phishing site (a lookalike) that he owns, then it should be explicitly stated and not that he owns Payoneer. This becomes important because many of our law enforcement officers may begin to arrest anyone with a Payoneer card/account tagging it fraud.

This country is a joke... He owns payoneer. Chai
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Hedonisco: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

I don't want to play the devil's advocate but there's nothing wrong in sending goods to Ghana. The Ecowas trade chatter encourages trans border trade within Ecowas member states. Mind you, most sellers on Ali express have awry tales about doing buisness with Nigerians. So if he has connection in Ghana, why not?

I took my time to read about his testimony and discovered he was impersonating Ned Nwoko's relative and he fleeced many people using his name, he will be nailed on to do time for impersonation with the motive to commit fraud.

However, the testimony about payoneer and Amazon is sketchy and could be thrown out if he goes to court. Don't rule out the possibility he was tortured to admit what he didn't even do.

Where did you read the testimony about impersonating Ned Nwoko?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by tjpoet: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
You have made a very good point here.

Barryseal:

I hate cyber fraudsters but I have a feeling this guy is doing a legit buisness. He's an Amazon Kindle publisher and Amazon is a very protected site. No way he can set up a phishing site with a backlink to Amazon. He may have been tortured into admitting he set up "payoneer".
The guy will be walking home free if he gets a good lawyer. The illiteracy in our law enforcement rank and file is staggering. Most of them got into police with forged certificates.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
pcguru1:
Payooneer is not a Nigerian business maybe he designed a look alike. Besides you don't tie any local cards yo that platform or do you ?

Nope and its not easy to receive card payments with payoneer, either between payoneer users or their partners like Ezoic, Taboola, Content.ad etc
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by danchuzzy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:

grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Correcto: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
You sound frustrated over nothing new
jrusky:

If you are not igbo then who put your mouth in the matter? Do I posted my comment for tribal purpose? Pls I'm talking to my people because I know average igbo man are harworkinng but some unscrupulous bastards kept disgracing serious hardworking ones and those are the ones I'm talking to so pls oga pls face your side oo na beg i take beg you ok.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by 2shure: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
How it works bro.
You enter ypur card details and enter password.he is using rat,then after that the softeare displays all card details,accoumt balance,passwrd..etc. then he goes to amazon,aliexpress makes order in diff names,its shipped. Then gbam owner receives debit aleet via sms reading aliexpress,amazon,alibaba,etc as description/receipt.
thariodamaniac:
He stole credit card details from his payment portal.... Payooner How does this make sense

He sells books on Amazon... Na d scam be dat??

Anyway using hacked credit cards is bad enough....
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
What kinda rubbish is this? Please we don't want to be arrested because we have payoneer card o.

First of PAYONEER hardly accepts DIRECT CARD PAYMENT only few people qualify for that.

Amazon Kindle is a legit business

This is certainly not adding up, am sure the guy is using the useless police/efcc or the idiots as usual didn't investigate just using his statement
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Princedapace:

He cloned the portal bro. Fake one that looked like the original and used it to collect the details of their credit card.

Payoneer don't process credit card directly and its not available for everyone.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Payoneer don't process credit cards, so there's no way he can use payoneer to get paid.

We are finished in this country

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
You can't direct users outside Amazon to make payment.

Amazon manages the order and packaging just like Konga
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

I'm actually going to write to Payoneer and ask how it's possible that a hacker breached their credit card encryption system. I'm pretty sure if many people write to them about this concern, they'll release a press statement or even sue guardian newspaper. I'm hoping they sue, so they'll start employing Journalist that are credible and can use simple google search

Please find a way to contact payoneer that Nigerian news outlets and police reported their site as fake.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

You don't know me. My buisness have been directly affected by the negative perception of Nigerians as a result of the activities of these fraudsters. Even here on nairaland I have fought dirty with advocates of fraud. But I like being thorough. This whole claims of setting up payoneer and Amazon is a big insult on my intellect. If you know anything about ecomerce, and Amazon Kindle publishing, you will be riled up just like I am.

I tire o
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rapmoney:
He meant he used a phishing scheme to design a page which was a replica of payoneer.

Payoneer does not process credit cards
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
salford1:

I doubt if amazon sells to Nigeria anyway. He doesnt receive payment on amazon. He directs potential victims to a cloned payoneer website to steal card information. It's Alibaba that would now get strict on dealings with Nigeria.

Amazon sells to Nigerians and Payoneer does not process credit cards like paystack.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.