Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses (98722 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Enddystar(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2019
ok since he designed Payoneer, what can I say again? OK I train people on Mini Importation and Dropshipping and I am doing a free training to mark my birthday this year, check signature for details
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by foster212: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2019
yomalex:
Chai
He designed payoneer? I dey laugh o
You no know before?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by MedicH: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:
the guy said he designed payoneer... LWKMD

This one weak me too.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by foster212: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

I hate cyber fraudsters but I have a feeling this guy is doing a legit buisness. He's an Amazon Kindle publisher and Amazon is a very protected site. No way he can set up a phishing site with a backlink to Amazon. He may have been tortured into admitting he set up "payoneer".
The guy will be walking home free if he gets a good lawyer. The illiteracy in our law enforcement rank and file is staggering. Most of them got into police with forged certificates.
He has a site he is sharing the link where the e-books are sold. On Amazon, you can only pay through the site for it.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:

He cloned payoneer. His victims will think they are dealing with payoneer and enter their card details to him.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by gidjah(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

I hate cyber fraudsters but I have a feeling this guy is doing a legit buisness. He's an Amazon Kindle publisher and Amazon is a very protected site. No way he can set up a phishing site with a backlink to Amazon. He may have been tortured into admitting he set up "payoneer".
The guy will be walking home free if he gets a good lawyer. The illiteracy in our law enforcement rank and file is staggering. Most of them got into police with forged certificates.
was so supprised too seeing this his payooneer things, ..it doesn't add up at all. Bad interrogation from poor illiterate officers, they are not scientific at all, they might not even know anything about COMPUTERS

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Sniper101(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Flexherbal:
Crime does not have a happy end.

Crime "hardly" has a happy ending
but dis very crime pays cheesy

check out the guy's house shocked

.....me dun learn some new format sef with the 'detailed' description of the guy's business format grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Akalia(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2019
It a crazy method he created a book and sold it on Amazon and he created a fake payment portal that will look like Payoneer once you use your card to make payment it will save your card info and he will use it to shop and ship items from alibaba site he could buy 10 IPhone X mas and asked for the item to be shipped to Ghana

Guys in the house I wish to help any one in need of help at your own risk simple

If you want to learn about this stuff inbox me on Henrysmith2090@gmail.com

I can help you create a fake scam page to get any details to bank account credit card anytime of banking sector my scam page can break through the site and make huge and fast cash
Note It is not for free
But the first 3 people to inbox me I will make you rich buy doing a scam page for you at a cheat rate
Like is sweet let enjoy [/quote]

dude I think your theory is not practicable on Amazon KDP because sellers don't even get to know who their buyers are on Amazon KDP not to talk of having access to buyers' credit card info. Matter of fact, buyers don't even pay directly to sellers on Amazon KDP rather amazon facilitates payment using third party online payment system called payoneer. I am a publisher on Amazon KDP and that's as far as I know unless proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by spik007: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:

No kind them, nonsense. Designed Payoneer, like say Payoneer nah pamphlet.
Before you know now,them go bsn Nigerians from using Payoneer again
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by SniperSmurf(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Akalia:
It a crazy method he created a book and sold it on Amazon and he created a fake payment portal that will look like Payoneer once you use your card to make payment it will save your card info and he will use it to shop and ship items from alibaba site he could buy 10 IPhone X mas and asked for the item to be shipped to Ghana

Guys in the house I wish to help any one in need of help at your own risk simple

I can help you create a fake scam page to get any details to bank account credit card anytime of banking sector my scam page can break through the site and make huge and fast cash
Note It is not for free
But the first 3 people to inbox me I will make you rich buy doing a scam page for you at a cheat rate
Like is sweet let enjoy

dude I think your theory is not practicable on Amazon KDP because sellers don't even get to know who their buyers are on Amazon KDP not to talk of having access to buyers' credit card info. Matter of fact, buyers don't even pay directly to sellers on Amazon KDP rather amazon facilitates payment using third party online payment system called payoneer. I am a publisher on Amazon KDP and that's as far as I know unless proven otherwise.
Cc: EFCC anti-cybercrime division

For all those saying he was doing a legit business. The last time I checked stealing peoples crédit card détails is illegal. Not to mention the staggering sums he spent illicitly.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Hedonisco: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Tmonex:
Funny enough the guy is a nairalander
You know him?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by rahztafari(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2019
This format is soooo onpoint oooo. Seems very legit sef.

He must be smart to clone payoneer. Very smart to link it to KDP. There is definitely more to this story.

But all this brain, ehn. . .he could have done something better na
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by thorpido(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Kingjames:
I really want to know the force(s) behind one not satisfying with one hit!

If not, after hitting ones , one can invest that and go back to normal life

Human is insatiable indeed
That's exactly the answer @bolded.
I know a man personally who was into drugs.He had put the money into other businesses,selling cars,furniture etc.
He couldn't stop.Now he's in jail abroad.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by macaranta(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2019
ernieboy:
buying from Alibaba was just his way of laundering ( washing) the money.
Yea, guess so.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by frowland(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:

Police said NOT the guy.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Akalia(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Jennifer3310:

Note It is not for free
Like is sweet let enjoy

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by BIXYBABE: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Abeg i wan learn dis 4mat even if na only one hour enjoyment, dis suffering is 2much jare.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Sirnose:
See the way people are wasting intelligence.. cry
it wasn't wasted, it was well spent. Using it legit might not have gotten him this far.
Not that I am in support of fraud o

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Adakintroy2: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Academicwizman:

Payoneer is his website? Intelligence at its peak! Considering this obvious 'inaccuracy' in this purported investigation, the guy might be doing a legit business. Unless, otherwise, the website he owns is a fishing site mimicking payoneer. Payoneer is a legit site.

Note: I do not absolve the suspected criminal of his crime but pointing out the inaccuracy of the statement that ' he owns payoneer'. If it is a Phishing site (a lookalike) that he owns, then it should be explicitly stated and not that he owns Payoneer. This becomes important because many of our law enforcement officers may begin to arrest anyone with a Payoneer card/account tagging it fraud.

Una too like Long talk. Didn't you hear him say he steals credit card details. Can't you just end things there.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Waspy(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2019
jayson87:
Poor reportage... He probably cloned it. Phishing
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Jennifer3310: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Akalia:

You are right but I have to tell anything you see online is been created my someone
Internet is a dark room being control by admin user
Once the admin user is being hacked you can get ass to the site and any other thing
I do create scam page so once you hack one admin you have gotten everything
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Tmonex: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Hedonisco:

You know him?

someone that knows him here just called me.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by 3RNEST(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2019
thariodamaniac:
He stole credit card details from his payment portal.... Payooner How does this make sense

He sells books on Amazon... Na d scam be dat??

Anyway using hacked credit cards is bad enough....
They don't know about Payoneer so they said it the lay man way...

Payoneer is a payment platform like Paypal..

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Minjim: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Gulher:
one format learnt

Lazy youth
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Tmonex: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

They don't know about Payoneer so they said it the lay man way...

Payoneer is a payment platform like Paypal..
Boss, Do you think this guy is scam? Cos all I see here is a fellow nairalander being framed up.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Barryseal: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Tmonex:

Funny enough the guy is a nairalander

That's obvious. He must have been active on the Amazon Kdp thread.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Toluowo: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

The story just does not add up at all. He may be doing a legit business, but the question that won't go is how does he acquire the card details.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Hausaman(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barryseal:

Crime will never leave Igbos head, imagine such a solidarity from his tribes men just because you hate Nigeria ?. Well there is no solidarity on judgement day, for the victims will never forgive.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Barzinime(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Your brain is empty.
Your bank doesnt give you transaction information when you use your card right? undecided undecided
Barryseal:

If he stole credit card details, then he will be untraceable. How can you report someone you don't know, haven't met, who is in a different country? Does it even make sense to you what you just typed?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Barryseal: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Niyinficient:

I totally agree with you...but take a minute to read the part where he said admitted that he was a fraudster. If the business is so legit, why send your goods to Ghana to be sold whereas your country has a ready made market? I think we should be lauding the police for good work done not knocks.
I don't want to play the devil's advocate but there's nothing wrong in sending goods to Ghana. The Ecowas trade chatter encourages trans border trade within Ecowas member states. Mind you, most sellers on Ali express have awry tales about doing buisness with Nigerians. So if he has connection in Ghana, why not?

I took my time to read about his testimony and discovered he was impersonating Ned Nwoko's relative and he fleeced many people using his name, he will be nailed on to do time for impersonation with the motive to commit fraud.

However, the testimony about payoneer and Amazon is sketchy and could be thrown out if he goes to court. Don't rule out the possibility he was tortured to admit what he didn't even do.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by webtutorr: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
When learned and qualified candidates submit applications for this so-called IRT Position, those incharge will end up giving the job to their illiterate relatives.

He created Payoneer payment gateway. Chaiii
Now I know the high level of illiterate IRT parading here and there.

Get experts employed to trace and interpret wisely. Nigeria Government no go gree!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.