Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (39547 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
The same way blackberry came and some girls sold their virginity and slept with anything just to acquire a liability for the sole reason of looking rich. Apple keeps giving you a run for your money. Las, las, these things depreciates with time.

All I want is a Nokia X5. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by SavageResponse(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Small girl with a big god
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by pulsa(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
naijadrivablog:

A lazy yoot once said this.

Dude you don't know me and I don't know you so it's best to always hold oneself in high regard when interacting online as you do not know who you might be talking to and what you can gain from them, several suggestions of how one could go about doing the above will have sufficed and not some irrelevant insult for cheap likes.

We can actually learn from each other.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by toplinetrtrend: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:
Sad. And this is some people's role model. She openly uses crude and vulgar language even on twitter and she still has followers. What is the point of snapping picture of a receipt, just so you can brag or what?

You are just ruled by senseless hatred. She passed a good message. Pick the good part of the message and leave the rest instead of allowing hatred to totally make you blind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Bitcoin:
Sad. And this is some people's role model. She openly uses crude and vulgar language even on twitter and she still has followers. What is the point of snapping picture of a receipt, just so you can brag or what?
Make the receipt no too pain you sha.
#MacStrange
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by faithfull18(f): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by 40secondsMan: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Beht hollup guys! This lady claims she bought 3 iphones, beht the receipt only shows payment for one nah...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by grandstar(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Where is she getting the funds from? Does she have any big time endorsements or hit films? I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Starlas: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Annie939:
others are buying 2019 model cars you are here ranting yeye
hater!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

The ignorance of Nigerians and Nigerian celebs is appalling. Nigerians think that using the latest iPhone is an achievement cheesy cheesy

Over here in US, most people make fun of Apple and iPhone users and say they are dummies who buy overpriced phones with mediocre specs. Hahahahahaha.

If you wanna buy a phone, buy something that will make sense and not an iPhone. I currently use a Xiaomi Mi 9, rated the number 4 best Android phone according to the Antutu benchmark scoring. I'm am getting an Asus Rog 2 phone this week. The Asus Rog 2 phone is the best and fastest Android phone in the world right now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Femeto: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Shey you you take am easy before you buy am?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by 9gerian: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2019
There’s nothing special but you had to promise your dad one (and made sure he’s one of the first to use it), bought more than one and even brought the receipt to social media to brag

Your action speaks louder than your voice!

Practice what you preach- please angry

freelansa:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has issued a word of advice to ladies as she flaunted three new iPhone 11 devices which she just acquired.

Sharing a picture of the iPhone 11 devices on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh revealed that she bought one for herself, one for her dad and the third one for an anonymous person.

She wrote: “Promised Daddy he gonno be the first man in his village to use iPhone 11…
One for me, One for Dad,GUESS who the Last one is for??”.

She then shared a video showing her playing with her own iPhone 11.

In the video, she said: “Actually there’s nothing special about this phone. Don’t hustle, don’t sleep with hundred men to get this phone“.

She added: “I swear to God, I just bought it with my own money. It’s nothing special“.

She wrote in the caption to the video:

“E no pass call and text ooo..
No wound yaself mu sisters…
Take it easy on your p*ssy!!!”

Watch video below

https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-buys-iphone-11-advises-ladies-on-sleeping-with-hundred-men-to-get-one-video/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by olodoblog: 1:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by nextstep(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Wow.. the profit on these phones is incredible. Apple makes their 80% markup. Then resellers in Naija make their own.

The 64GB Max retails for $1100, and somebody is selling it for 600k ($1700). At this rate, one needs only to spend $2000 for travel and lodging to US, buy a bunch of iPhones and make nearly 140k ($400) profit per unit selling it in Nigeria. 10 units can net you a million? Is my math right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by tiredoflife(m): 2:42am On Sep 25, 2019
pulsa:

How will you use 600k to establish yourself?

Have u ever heard of small scall business
Sometimes it pays to know that some money will call nothing can fix lives

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by sidath: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2019
shes also got the money from a man so why is she advising other girls.

Predict and Win N1000 Man-u Vs Arsenal on 30 Sept 2019 https://www.1960house.com/…/predict-and-win-n1000-for-man-…/ click on the link sign in and predict to win.(Good Luck)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by chriscrosss(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Lols....miss adviser... Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by hekkyboi: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
She must be joking oooo I must buy mine by all means
yes we know, from 100 dicks of course
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by marshmonii: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2019
eyah, hanty who gives a Bleep, oyah hesplain how u take get money buy d phones
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by saajus: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2019
I hope she exhausts all the abilities of the phone. The most significant feature is the upgraded dual lens. Other features are just little upgrade from XR. Buy it if you truly need all the features, not because of the Joneses
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by SAGGAT: 4:45am On Sep 25, 2019
pulsa:

How will you use 600k to establish yourself?

am not trying to brag i started a business with only 83k.in naira
Today total revenue generated within a six month interval is above 63M in naira. am very honest here. it might be surprising but its the fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Sicilyjoe: 5:27am On Sep 25, 2019
SAGGAT:

am not trying to brag i started a business with only 83k.in naira
Today total revenue generated within a six month interval is above 63M in naira. am very honest here. it might be surprising but its the fact.

Pls can u link me with the business, am interested I have about 100k to start with

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Autotech312(m): 5:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Then..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by cohug: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2019
money i will use to buy land, Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2019
pDudd:
cheesy cheesy

The ignorance of Nigerians and Nigerian celebs is appalling. Nigerians think that using the latest iPhone is an achievement cheesy cheesy

Over here in US, most people make fun of Apple and iPhone users and say they are dummies who buy overpriced phones with mediocre specs. Hahahahahaha.

If you wanna buy a phone, buy something that will make sense and not an iPhone. I currently use a Xiaomi Mi 9, rated the number 4 best Android phone according to the Antutu benchmark scoring. I'm am getting an Asus Rog 2 phone this week. The Asus Rog 2 phone is the best and fastest Android phone in the world right now.
That phone is Mad!!! 1 Terabyte storage 12gb ram. I'll get mine soon.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Banex Plaza
Where I usually see her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by starbright4real(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by perryy(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
pulsa:

Dude you don't know me and I don't know you so it's best to always hold oneself in high regard when interacting online as you do not know who you might be talking to and what you can gain from them, several suggestions of how one could go about doing the above will have sufficed and not some irrelevant insult for cheap likes.

We can actually learn from each other.

Good one bro. U only asked a simple question which requires a simple answer , but trust Nigerians, they must change it to another thing. Ask him his he will actually use 2 million naira to establish himself and watch him being unable to say something reasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.