Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (39546 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmyid:

Well, they were paying profit monthly. All of a sudden, they changed to paying cumulative once in three months. It didn't go down well with some investors, hence, one of the investors reported the company to EFCC for bridge of contract. So, Efcc is investigating the case. I pray it turns out positive.

And the CEO of the company is yet to report himself to Efcc. Although, it's a legit forex trading company. Which huge capital base and head office of two storey, which is theirs.
How much were they offering?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

How much were they offering?

Hmmm.. Who are you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by gabsmilez(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
KaBabs1:

Apologies brother. I modified the original post. Try it again.
its still not goin text or mail me at gabsmilez@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmyid:

Hmmm.. Who are you?
Starting something of such and I won't want to disappoint and fail my investors.

Want to learn from his mistakes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Starting something of such and I won't want to disappoint and fail my investors.

Want to learn from his mistakes

Okay, I will tell you better. First off, get the necessary license.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmyid:

Okay... Like?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmyid:

Okay... Like?
CAC?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Okay... Like?
CAC?

Just CAC isn't enough. In fact, getting full licence to run any financial or money exchanging institution isn't easy and f*cking expensive. Most coy don't have all the licences. The only thing is, avoid having any issue that would land you in court or efcc. That's the only time they would ask for all of those. Just avoid going to court.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
emmyid:

Just CAC isn't enough. In fact, getting full licence to run any financial or money exchanging institution isn't easy and f*cking expensive. Most coy don't have all the licences. The only thing is, avoid having any issue that would land you in court or efcc. That's the only time they would ask for all of those. Just avoid going to court.
Can I have your Whatsap contact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by SenatorAiyzik: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ghostnick:
and I wonder why our celebrity like to dey lie to their followers? iPhone 11 pro Max is 1150 usd I no understand the 600k on the recipient

I swear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Can I have your Whatsap contact

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Iphone 11 and so what,using iphone doesn't mean you are rich or what, also using iphone is not an achievement.Make she curse herself to become poor for the rest of her life if she hasn't open her dirty legs for money before.Some clitocelebrity just ave no sense at all,posing she got 3 iphones for her useless fans to see.fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React / Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.