Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (39545 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by cococandy(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2019
The camera design makes my skin itch. I’ll stick to my iPhone 10. Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by SAGGAT: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2019
emmyid:

Okay, boss. Thanks for the reply. I invested 300k into forex trading this year. But the company is having a serious case with Efcc, and I'm praying my money doesn't go down the drain. It's my sweat, and I was having big dreams. I've always wanted to be an investor.

When making investment online it is very important you spend weeks making your research until you have exhausted all odds. Try using a VPN to make your search in
Australia.
Canada
US
France
Germany..
Most advert or google campaign on forex are restricted to certain countries . you may not get the best search results if you browsing with the regular ip address showing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
SAGGAT:

When making investment online it is very important you spend weeks making your research until you have exhausted all odds. Try using a VPN to make your search in
Australia.
Canada
US
France
Germany..
Most advert or google campaign on forex are restricted to certain countries . you may not get the best search results if you browsing with the regular ip address showing Nigeria.

Thanks. You mean it is advisable investing with those foreign investors, even though you don't know if they're are real or scam?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
She must be joking oooo I must buy mine by all means

dont worry jare....T*T* does not have metre dat reads like prepaid metre.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by mysteryman2014: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:

Birds of same feather
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Zubi10(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Buy yourself a bed first
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
no pun intended ma'am, but we know you hustled for the cash to get the phones, you ve no right to discourage our gals from getting theirs after all whats good for the geese is good for ganders.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by mozona(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
like say she na innocentin for that matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by greypencils: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truth is, like attracts like. Only shallow girls, empty in the head will take this pussy and the likes of Tacha as a role model. Yeah I said it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Elamin21(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by benn94(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
SAGGAT:

am not trying to brag i started a business with only 83k.in naira
Today total revenue generated within a six month interval is above 63M in naira. am very honest here. it might be surprising but its the fact.
Please how can I contact you, I really want to know how it works.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by SAGGAT: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
benn94:

Please how can I contact you, I really want to know how it works.
drop your email using quotes to avoid bann. i will link you up with a friend whose dropshipping course starts on the fist of next month.
for only 3500 naira. Thats the best i can do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Brandonx:
I weep for our girls. You don't have a job yet your phone cost 600k.

Money you could use to establish yourself.

That amount is too much,I just #50k to start a business.But unfortunately,I don't have it or anyone to help me out.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Ghostnick: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bitcoin:
Sad. And this is some people's role model. She openly uses crude and vulgar language even on twitter and she still has followers. What is the point of snapping picture of a receipt, just so you can brag or what?
and I wonder why our celebrity like to dey lie to their followers? iPhone 11 pro Max is 1150 usd I no understand the 600k on the recipient
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by vickydevoka(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
pulsa:

How will you use 600k to establish yourself?
Find sure 2 odd for Bet9ja play. U go de double am every week. Wen de money don reach 5 million jst hala me I go tell u waitin u go invest in. #08068326136
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by magicminister: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
JeffreyJames:

In the space of 12-24 months, a lot of Nigerians can bro. Make we no dey under sell ourselves lol

For sure. A lot of Nigerians can afford that.
For a 24 month plan, you’ll have to pay 25k every month if the phone is 600k before additional cost et al.

Minimum wage is 30k lol!!

A lot of Nigerians can afford a Lamborghini, a lot of Nigerians can afford private jets but that is not a reflection of the actual disposable income of the majority.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Savvywriteprene(f): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
As long as we're in the world, there will be newer and better versions of cars, gadgets, technology etc.
The key in life is CONTENTMENT.
Don't hurt yourself or put yourself in precarious situations just to acquire something that will become outdated in a matter of time.

Live wisely! Be wise!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
cococandy:
The camera design makes my skin itch. I’ll stick to my iPhone 10. Thanks

Cc ibkayee smiley kiss

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
freelansa:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has issued a word of advice to ladies as she flaunted three new iPhone 11 devices which she just acquired.

Sharing a picture of the iPhone 11 devices on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh revealed that she bought one for herself, one for her dad and the third one for an anonymous person.

She wrote: “Promised Daddy he gonno be the first man in his village to use iPhone 11…
One for me, One for Dad,GUESS who the Last one is for??”.

She then shared a video showing her playing with her own iPhone 11.

In the video, she said: “Actually there’s nothing special about this phone. Don’t hustle, don’t sleep with hundred men to get this phone“.

She added: “I swear to God, I just bought it with my own money. It’s nothing special“.

She wrote in the caption to the video:

“E no pass call and text ooo..
No wound yaself mu sisters…
Take it easy on your p*ssy!!!”

Watch video below

https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-buys-iphone-11-advises-ladies-on-sleeping-with-hundred-men-to-get-one-video/

More evidence all Port Harcort Daugters are as dumb as bricks. First you show us a fake receipt,but you are too daft to make the receipt for the three iPhones you claim to have bought.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by ibkayee(f): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
ornicus:

Cc ibkayee smiley kiss
Lol reported
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Die angry
ornicus:

Cc ibkayee smiley kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
cococandy:
Die angry
Man I hate the new design, literally yuck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
No kidding. What were they thinking?
ibkayee:

Man I hate the new design, literally yuck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
cococandy:
No kidding. What were they thinking?
Lol honestly. I’m just bracing myself for all the people I’m about to see holding it, so irritating to look at lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol honestly. I’m just bracing myself for all the people I’m about to see holding it, so irritating to look at lol

For some reason I don’t believe a lot of people will buy it. So we are safe in that regard. Kinda. I hope.

Honestly apple has lost the plot. They can’t be bringing out phones every year. It’s cheapening their brand even though the prices are expensive. It still makes the brand seem cheap.

I had the iPhone6, iPhone7 and now I have the X max. I think I’m done. Unless they bring out something that I can’t live without.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by KaBabs1: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Greatzeus:

What do you need 1000 words for exactly? So as to know if the person is a good writer
You don't need 1000 words to know a person is a good writer. Should they write a novel to convince you they can write?
Black man and his stupid mentality.
This is what I think. There's no "we" anywhere. You are not going to employ anybody to write shit. You want people to think and write something creative,which you will package and sell online as your own.
[/b]I might be wrong[b] but I'll rather be this way,since most Nigerians are selfish,cheats and scammers. Who don't care about others.
Lastly stop spamming Nairaland with your non existent writing jobs. Must you post this rubbish on every thread.

Exactly. Oya, as you were smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
emmyid:

Okay, boss. Thanks for the reply. I invested 300k into forex trading this year. But the company is having a serious case with Efcc, and I'm praying my money doesn't go down the drain. It's my sweat, and I was having big dreams. I've always wanted to be an investor.
How did the company have a serious problem with EFCC?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O by emmyid(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

How did the company have a serious problem with EFCC?

Well, they were paying profit monthly. All of a sudden, they changed to paying cumulative once in three months. It didn't go down well with some investors, hence, one of the investors reported the company to EFCC for bridge of contract. So, Efcc is investigating the case. I pray it turns out positive.

And the CEO of the company is yet to report himself to Efcc. Although, it's a legit forex trading company. Which huge capital base and head office of two storey, which is theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React / Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.