Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage (36195 Views)

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! / Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Sniper101(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Let's call a spade a spade...

...for ur kpekus to dey receive uninterrupted knacking behind closed doors, any day & anytime it wants it

Na WETIN dun dey hungry u b dat
...nothing more. nothing less

that's y na boyfriend dis, boyfriend dat, na e b d only words we just dey hear 4rm ur story

1 Like

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Makschinchin: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
ericsmith:

Will stop talking shit ... i av a lady in my area almost @39 she is still waiting for God to send a man. every guy she dated once dey invite her over she go pick race. she tried to influence the other young gurls to avoid guys .."sex is all they want" but today about 3 are married regardless of avin pre marital sex. heaven help those who help themselves.

I believe people still find love at 40 and even more..

I'm so not against any lady who waits sincerely on God for a life partner, infact I'll even encourage ladies to do so..

Having premarital sex in a bid to get a life partner, I will not advise even my enemy to tow that path.

Heaven helps those who help themselves?? Where on earth is this even written because it isn't found in the Holy Bible

1 Like

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
kelesomething:

Make sure you insist on joining the youth in your church just be going to your Church midweek activities and be prayerful.. God will surely give you a good man
Amen
My church is old people's church. I wanted to change church entirely, to a church that is full of more youth
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by MiseryHimself: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
KaBabs1:
Babe, you already know your problem. Find a way to get off your parents leash. I recently advised a friend of mine currently in your shoes to enroll for masters, that way she'll have a legit reason to quit leaving with her parents at least temporarily.

Meanwhile, we are in need of creative writers that enjoy writing fiction stories. If you know you have top-notch writing skills and would love to get paid for it, send a sample of your work to workndearn@gmail.com

NB: There's no letter 'a' in 'nd' in the above email. Also, your sample should be 2 pages (1000 words) long.

What's your pay rate?

I am looking for a writing job but I have never written fiction stories but e no go hard nah!!!

Please, how much do I get paid? I am jobless and unemployed.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Preciouslucy(f): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Smiles........ Am basically in the same situation right now. I just keep on looking on God to show me the way, cause I have tried severally to run away from home, but the only thing dat keeps stopping is the fact that I know for sure that without the blessing on my parent, then I don't think I will make it no matter where I run to talk more of even meeting the love of my life in the process. My mum doesn't even want to hear me mention relocating, and she monitors me like a Tigress, she keeps on telling me that any man who is serious abt me will come home for me, n also am still job haunting, I just stay at home 7days a week, then when I finally have a date or an outing, hmmmmmm, I must be home by 7 pm highest 8pm and if I come later than that,then I am finished and I must not sleep out and I can't even travel to another state to visit a friend or something, except if its someone she knows well. She just believes that I should just keep on living with her and everything will definitely work out fine. Menhhhhhhh. O ti su mi gan.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by lereinter(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Where's the town

Since you are going to shop you already free, let your bf come there

And if you are Hot, you can just say you are going to shop and you go take dick
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by loshybab(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ifemide123:

Thank you
I know my mum. Even if the guy has come to introduce himself to her, she wouldn't still allow for weekends visitations not to talk of a one week or few days visit
Lol...
Your mum simply doesn't want you to be having premarital sex,all in the name of a relationship,but she isn't gonna spell it out.

My advice is,just like someone suggested,you two could meet at an eatery or any open/public place. Avoid Home visitation.

PS: when u have the freedom you seek,dont abuse it,on the excuse of u being old enough to take care of yourself. Do not disappoint your mum,and most importantly,yourself.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by purples25(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
I understand and here are the few things i can say :

- Online boyfriends mostly only want to have sex with you. They don't know you from anywhere so they can't feel for you. To most of them, you are an adventure.

- Theres nothing outside. Just people who dont feel for you. Its a very cold place out there. Everyone cares only for themselves and their families.

- I will support you making something out of yourself, thats the reason you should go out. Go for masters, let your sisters find a good job out there. Develop yourself intellectualy and strengthen yourself financially.

- See one thing sis. Theres so many weird things that happen with guys and maybe its better not to know. You think a boyfriend will give you joy and marry you. Most times, you'll fall for him and go through hell and still end up old and single. Maybe you should look, maybe you should hope, maybe you should pray, but most important of all, dont be desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by BigIyanga: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ifemide123:

Waoh
Thank you for this. I was beginning to think something isn't right.
Yes.. dont thank OP cos a lot of things are wrong with ur environment and where the OP grew up. Your parents are expecting a bachelor who’s ready to settle down but DONT allow u the time to and go and mingle with him? What if he has erectly Dysfunction (ED) and cant get u pregnant after marriage? What if he’s a scammer? What if he’s fighting with his family? You’re too focused on marriage while u are inexperienced with too many limitations.
Let us reverse the role, if a guy u would like to date, is always unavailable to see u and hangout, would u still be interested in him. The problem is YOU not other men who have refused to lower their expectations. You have to level up to play in the major or stay in ur level and hangout with guys in local leagues like JW and Deeper Life bros
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makschinchin:

I believe people still find love at 40 and even more..

I'm so not against any lady who waits sincerely on God for a life partner, infact I'll even encourage ladies to do so..

Having premarital sex in a bid to get a life partner, I will not advise even my enemy to tow that path.

Heaven helps those who help themselves?? Where on earth is this even written because it isn't found in the Holy Bible

Yeah ! humans can find love @ any age buh it inappropriate for any maiden to find love @40 or late 60's.
I am not against choice, buh a woman who is trusting God still av to socialize n make herself available for men to see her, abi God go push man go toast her under her parent roof.
premarital sex or no sex guarantee nothing, in most cases women who chant no sex do so with the aim to stall n trap a man for marriage, they're alway reminiscing weddin nite so the man will rush 4 it.
I never said it was written in the bible nor quote a verse, the simple interpretation behind "heaven help those who help themselves" is that for God to help anyone you as a person must make some efforts to a reasonable extent @least.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by lionphil(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ifemide123:
I had to create this account today for this. It's really eating me up and I am tired.
I am 24, will be 25 soon. I am this indoor person and so I hardly meet people. My first relationship ended like two years back and I haven't been in a reasonable one since then.
I meet people online cos I don't get to meet them offline, most of the guys I meet are based in different state from mine and they don't mind me visiting, but once I tell them I live with my parents and would need their permission to come visit, they just stop getting in touch. I have lost over 5 potential partners because of this, they all feel we should be comfortable with ourselves first before putting parents matter into it. Some don't see it as a big deal living with my parents, they just find it funny that they wouldn't allow me go visit my boyfriend(note that they wouldn't know him bfr I go visit)
I can't even think logically anymore that's why I am here to ask Wether the problem is with me or them. The only one I met that has travelled to come visit me is verbally abusive. He met my mum and wants things done the proper way.
I am really exhausted. I guess gone are those days where you have to meet your potential wife in her father's house.
I told my mum I want to start attending youth church and she object to it saying I can only change church after I get married.
My sisters are lucky tho, they got a job outside our state and moved out of the house cry

All those comments where you've seen so many likes, hold on to them like your life depends on it. A word is enough for the wise.

You're not a pushover and your parents are right to keep whatever rules they want to under their roof.

Except if you're so sex starved, don't go visiting those guys that only invite you over...they'll f.uck you and let you go. You'll regret having met them and the time you wasted on them... Just keep male friends. No hotel visits and no other state or town visits. Alaye lo le jaye.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by micxwell(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
missjo:

That is exactly what those guys wanted you to believecheesy It's their MO

Be careful with what puccyhunters say to you, guys can be very clever with their tricks & gimmicks.
Just see how they already got you thinking & plotting how to get out of the house and right into their bedrooms. DON'T DO IT! cheesy
Why are you breaking tables on here na cheesy..
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by loshybab(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You sound immature though, and certainly not even ready for a serious relationship. Note, maturity is not in age. grin

How on earth would you expect your mum and dad to just let you go off with some random guy called a boyfriend? The introduction sef is disrespectful and if you were my child, let me reserve my comment. grin

You're a lady and men will only respect you when you respect yourself. Those guys who run don't run 'cause your parents are holding you down, they do so 'cause every of their moves will be accounted for since they already know your parents/would be meeting them.

You crave so much for disappearing for a long time with a guy and it's not a good thing. I am older than you by a few years, was once monitored 24/7, all movements must be accounted for and I can tell you that in my house, you don't sleep out without anyone knowing your whereabout. Of course, you can't tell my mum or oldest brother you want to go spend a night/more in a guy's house. They don't even want to hear you have a boyfriend, but they somehow knew I did when I was seeing someone. All my life, the only telling I did was when I was formerly proposed to, though, it later didn't work out. The few occasions I've had to disappear was from school for 3days even as an adult, they must not hear of it. Like 2yrs ago, my eldest bro wanted to know whom I was dating, but I refused and ignored his enquiries with smiles, telling him to leave me alone 'cause I hate disappointments. I have a self-con to myself, I have independence and I have one or two places to go to for sleepovers, but I don't bug. You can never see me outsider my house by 8 for security reasons. I don't expect you to be me, but I think you're complaining about irrelevance for now. Lastly, the only man you should introduce to your parents is the one ready to marry you.
Look no further op,whatever advice you need is in this comment.

@Grabhisballs,you must be some kinda intelligent and funky kinda lady. Your submission reeks of wisdom.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2019
purples25:
I understand and here are the few things i can say :

- Online boyfriends mostly only want to have sex with you.

- I will support you making something out of yourself, thats the reason you should go out. Go for masters, let your sisters find a good job out there. Develop yourself intellectualy and strengthen yourself financially.
- See one thing sis. Theres so many weird things that happen with guys and maybe its better not to know. You think a boyfriend will give you joy and marry you. Most times, you'll fall for him and go through hell and still end up old and single. Maybe you should look, maybe you should hope, maybe you should pray, but most important of all, dont be desperate.

You're so toxic & full of negativity , are you insinuating there are no online r/ship that resulted into marriage,it makes absolute no sense to just make conclusions like that.
No matter the certificate or wealth a woman gather, it can never feel the vacuum a family will fill in her life.
That you went thru hell, now you are old, single & miserable does not mean you should spread ur bitterness to the young ones ... let OP make haste while the sunshines so that she won't endup like you.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by micxwell(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Preciouslucy:
Smiles........ Am basically in the same situation right now. I just keep on looking on God to show me the way, cause I have tried severally to run away from home, but the only thing dat keeps stopping is the fact that I know for sure that without the blessing on my parent, then I don't think I will make it no matter where I run to talk more of even meeting the love of my life in the process. My mum doesn't even want to hear me mention relocating, and she monitors me like a Tigress, she keeps on telling me that any man who is serious abt me will come home for me, n also am still job haunting, I just stay at home 7days a week, then when I finally have a date or an outing, hmmmmmm, I must be home by 7 pm highest 8pm and if I come later than that,then I am finished and I must not sleep out and I can't even travel to another state to visit a friend or something, except if its someone she knows well. She just believes that I should just keep on living with her and everything will definitely work out fine. Menhhhhhhh. O ti su mi gan.
Dearie, mummy loves you too much grin . Mums are like that, even for me as a guy. I had to pull myself out of her claws forcefully cheesy .
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by purples25(f): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2019
ericsmith:

You're so toxic & full of negativity , are you insinuating there are no online r/ship that resulted into marriage,it makes absolute no sense to just make conclusions like that.
No matter the certificate or wealth a woman gather, it can never feel the vacuum a family will fill in her life.
That you went thru hell, now you are old, single & miserable does not mean you should spread ur bitterness to the young ones ... let OP make haste while the sunshines so that she won't endup like you.

I never told her not to ' make haste ', go for it or whatever. The message here is that she does it with sense.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Ifemide123:

I'm really sad about this. I have a shop I run here so except I get a good job outside our town I can't just leave. The best bet is to rent a place and stay on my own but No! I am not married so why should a single lady live alone in same town with her parents? Yet they won't give me the freedom I should have. I can't stay beyond 7 outside, I can't visit a boyfriend in his own town too.

Madam what exactly do you think you are missing in life? SEX? Why do you think you know more than your parents? They are traditional folks, why do you want to reinvent the wheel? Why are you eager to jump on a bus and start running around shopping for penis? Don't you have common sense? Is that how much you love sex? Can't you masturbate? OK, in that shop that you operate, you mean you don't meet ppl there? Who patronizes you?

Let me tell you, don't be too fast to try some foolish means of "escaping" from your parents cos it might not end well for you and thats not a curse. Your parents want the best for you but as a penis addict that you are, you are too blind to see it. Calm down. Any man that truly wants to marry you and not just to fvck you, will find their way to your state. And it can start from there.

My 2 pennies.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2019
onlinetomola:
That's so serious.... I think there are some parents like that . They're always think they are doing the proper thing but too much of everything is also bad. Although not every parents would be happy or understand when you told them you want to visit your lover you met online. Its crazy really but it's really not matter anymore. You really need an elderly person (May be your Pastor) to help you talk to them and you needs to be talk to also. You ain't young anymore and by the time you gets to 28 when you are over due for marriage and no man in your life then they'ill starts praying and going from one mountain to the other one. That's how some ladies are still single at 30 and above till date.

With all due respect sir will you shut the hell up cos you are making no sense at all.

So in your words, she should get her pastor to persuade her parents to allow her jump on a bus to travel interstate to see a man she met online?

Something is fundamentally wrong with this generation. Stupidity is one of them.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2019
GraGra247:
ifemide123, PLEASE NEVER GO TO VISIT A STRANGER YOU MET ONLINE.

I repeat again NEVER!!

Rather let him come visit you and meet with you at an eatery in your area.

Go and see him in the eatry in the company of a friend that will wait for you somewhere in the same eatry.

Even with all the serial killings that happened in Port Harcourt you girls won't still learn.

The love for penis is obviously clouding her judgement but she will soon learn the hard way. Young ppl always thinking they know more than their parents. Silly
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:24am On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You sound immature though, and certainly not even ready for a serious relationship. Note, maturity is not in age. grin

How on earth would you expect your mum and dad to just let you go off with some random guy called a boyfriend? The introduction sef is disrespectful and if you were my child, let me reserve my comment. grin

You're a lady and men will only respect you when you respect yourself. Those guys who run don't run 'cause your parents are holding you down, they do so 'cause every of their moves will be accounted for since they already know your parents/would be meeting them.

You crave so much for disappearing for a long time with a guy and it's not a good thing. I am older than you by a few years, was once monitored 24/7, all movements must be accounted for and I can tell you that in my house, you don't sleep out without anyone knowing your whereabout. Of course, you can't tell my mum or oldest brother you want to go spend a night/more in a guy's house. They don't even want to hear you have a boyfriend, but they somehow knew I did when I was seeing someone. All my life, the only telling I did was when I was formerly proposed to, though, it later didn't work out. The few occasions I've had to disappear was from school for 3days even as an adult, they must not hear of it. Like 2yrs ago, my eldest bro wanted to know whom I was dating, but I refused and ignored his enquiries with smiles, telling him to leave me alone 'cause I hate disappointments. I have a self-con to myself, I have independence and I have one or two places to go to for sleepovers, but I don't bug. You can never see me outside my house by 8 for security reasons. I don't expect you to be me, but I think you're complaining about irrelevance for now. Lastly, the only man you should introduce to your parents is the one ready to marry you.

She doesn't know all this. In my opinion she is missing sex so much that she is not thinking clearly and sensibly at all. Because if you look at her complaints clearly you will know that what she wants to do is meet someone she can be having sex with on a regular.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:28am On Sep 27, 2019
GraGra247:

Did you even listen to me. The guy has no business coming to see your mom till he's ready to start the marriage process.

He should get himself a hotel room in town to spend his nights. You only go to see him at an eatery around your area and discuss with him and find out everything about him.

The rest other discussions can be on whatsapp chat till he's ready to bring his people and come and officially see your parents.

The only avenue he has to physically meet with you is in an eatry till he sees your parents with his family members and formalize his intent.

Sorry sir but you are preaching to the choir.

This 24 year old girl wants regular penis, nothing more.

That's what she is ready to risk her young life going up and down to meet strangers with all the news flying around.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
You are eager to lose your virginity

The one she has lost? Or another?��
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Acidosis:

It's a very s!lly move to visit a guy you haven't established a proper relationship with. "Come to my house, come to my house" is another way of saying "come have sex, come have freaking sex!"

And who is to say she doesn't want it? I mean look at her frustration, man.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 3:18am On Sep 27, 2019
ericsmith:

Oga take a seat pls. You know nothing at all. I see how you are propagating and encouraging premarital sex like your life depends on it. Whose business is that? Have all the sex you want who the hell cares? But just don't encourage ppl copy your sinful reckless lifestyle pls.

Heaven helps those that helps themselves? Seriously, niqqa? By that I suppose you are encouraging the young girl to travel interstate to have sex with strangers she met online? Do you ppl even have any sense? Will you encourage a relative of yours to engage in this reckless behaviour?

You are busy defending premarital sex because that seems to be the only you have working for you. Shame on you man.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by jclassiq(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2019
purples25:

I never told her not to ' make haste ', go for it or whatever. The message here is that she does it with sense.

Why do you indulge that mofo?
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Kiezodumah(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Ifemide123:

Since I cannot modify the original post, I just wanna say thank you to everyone that reached out to comment. It means a lot to me. Maybe this is a way of weeding off unserious guys. Too many mails. I don't even know where to start from. And I don't live in ondo town, it was a typographical error. I live in a town in ondo state. I meant to write ondo state before. So I might not be replying any mail soon, I just wanna clear my head for now, and I'd eventually change my church too. I need to be around youthful people like myself. Thanks everyone!
Could u send me a mail... My mails don't deliver. I don't know y
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Gabbynicoletta: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Forget this freedom you are looking for, most times the outside does not seem to be as we perceived it. Love yourself
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Oga take a seat pls. You know nothing at all. I see how you are propagating and encouraging premarital sex like your life depends on it. Whose business is that? Have all the sex you want who the hell cares? But just don't encourage ppl copy your sinful reckless lifestyle pls.

Heaven helps those that helps themselves? Seriously, niqqa? By that I suppose you are encouraging the young girl to travel interstate to have sex with strangers she met online? Do you ppl even have any sense? Will you encourage a relative of yours to engage in this reckless behaviour?

You are busy defending premarital sex because that seems to be the only you have working for you. Shame on you man.

Good we still have sensible and rational guys. Not degenerates who think every issue is a gender war. Kudos!!
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by felixawe(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2019
I want to beleive God'sTime is the best, you should be loved for whom u are . My wife knew me when i was staying with a brother, thereafter, we got married, got employed, have kids, house of my own. Then , i had nothing then...from grass to grace . Girl be of good conduct , dont pretend , you man underway. most guys are gold diggers, be careful.
Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by david2502: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by Sewgon79(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You crave so much for disappearing for a long time with a guy and it's not a good thing. I am older than you by a few years, was once monitored 24/7, all movements must be accounted for and I can tell you that in my house, you don't sleep out without anyone knowing your whereabout. Of course, you can't tell my mum or oldest brother you want to go spend a night/more in a guy's house. They don't even want to hear you have a boyfriend, but they somehow knew I did when I was seeing someone. All my life, the only telling I did was when I was formerly proposed to, though, it later didn't work out. The few occasions I've had to disappear was from school for 3days even as an adult, they must not hear of it. Like 2yrs ago, my eldest bro wanted to know whom I was dating, but I refused and ignored his enquiries with smiles, telling him to leave me alone 'cause I hate disappointments. I have a self-con to myself, I have independence and I have one or two places to go to for sleepovers, but I don't bug. You can never see me outside my house by 8 for security reasons. I don't expect you to be me, but I think you're complaining about irrelevance for now. Lastly, the only man you should introduce to your parents is the one ready to marry you.

Is this still happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage by asuzor11(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Ifemide123:
I had to create this account today for this. It's really eating me up and I am tired.
I am 24, will be 25 soon. I am this indoor person and so I hardly meet people. My first relationship ended like two years back and I haven't been in a reasonable one since then.
I meet people online cos I don't get to meet them offline, most of the guys I meet are based in different state from mine and they don't mind me visiting, but once I tell them I live with my parents and would need their permission to come visit, they just stop getting in touch. I have lost over 5 potential partners because of this, they all feel we should be comfortable with ourselves first before putting parents matter into it. Some don't see it as a big deal living with my parents, they just find it funny that they wouldn't allow me go visit my boyfriend(note that they wouldn't know him bfr I go visit)
I can't even think logically anymore that's why I am here to ask Wether the problem is with me or them. The only one I met that has travelled to come visit me is verbally abusive. He met my mum and wants things done the proper way.
I am really exhausted. I guess gone are those days where you have to meet your potential wife in her father's house.
I told my mum I want to start attending youth church and she object to it saying I can only change church after I get married.
My sisters are lucky tho, they got a job outside our state and moved out of the house cry

That's what I should do..Hustle and leave the home.Our parents are the best and want the best for us..But there is expiry date for everything..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.