Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate (1002 Views)

Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves / Why Buhari Won’t Interfere In Senate President, Speaker Positions – Tony Momoh / Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Ecstasy154(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
The Senate will not interfere in the alleged face-off between President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, its spokesman Senator Adedayo Adeyeye has declared.

Answering questions from Senate Correspondents after plenary in Abuja, Adeyeye said while the President reserves the prerogative to assign duties to his aides, he is not aware that any roles assigned to the Vice President have been withdrawn.

Adeyeye, who is the Chairman Senate Committee in Media and Publicity, was responding to a question on whether the Senate would intervene to solve the allegedly crisis.

He said: “The Senate is not involved with that and we are not concerned about what happens in the executive (or) things that are happening with the Executive.

“I am speaking for the Senate. I do not speak for the Executive and I do not want to concern myself with the issue of the Vice President or the Executive. It is not our business.

“That is the executive arm of government and we do not interfere. Why do we have to do that?

“It is not our concern, why do you want to drag me into something that does not really concern me and that does not concern the Senate.

“So, we are not bothered about that and we are not concerned. I am not aware if any role constitutionally assigned to the Vice President has been taken away from him. Nothing like that has happened.

“Constitutionally assigned duties remain the same. Get it right, The President has the prerogative to assign duties to all those who work with him in the executive.

“He has the constitutional power to (assign roles to his aides.) He can call the Minster of Works and say ‘okay go to that ministry tomorrow, Finance (Minister) go to labour. The Senate will not inquire into that because that is his duties.

“He can say my Vice President, I give you this additional responsibilities. Where is the power of the Senate to investigate that.

“We do not have the power… Of course, that will warrant the intervention of the Senate. That has never happened, and that has not happened.

“I do not think that will happen, even judiciary will have a role to play in that as well, not only the legislature, only where the constitution is seen to have been violated.

“I do not think we have any cause to be discussing that, because that itself has not happened. So we are not bothered about that and we are not concerned. I want to tell you that at this moment we are not investigating it.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-wont-interfere-in-alleged-osinbajo-presidency-face-off-senate/

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Bolustical: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
The PDP-backed media has just engaged in a needless spree of fake news. It wouldn't take time to notice if there is truly a crack in the relationship between the President and the VP.

All the reportages are false and they're all about 2023. The aim is to tarnish his image since he is likely to succeed the current President.

Vote-buying allegations didn't work, NEMA budget too was trashed, Slavabogu too, now it's FIRS and bad blood between him and the President.

He will survive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Beremx(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
But the Presidency said there was no face-off between the two. They outrightly denied it. The Senate is now confirming it is true

Anyway wetin consign me?

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by simonlee(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
But the Presidency said there was no face-off between the two. They outrightly denied it. The Senate is now confirming it is true

Anyway wetin consign me?
you took the words right out of my mouth....

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Mariory(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:

Anyway wetin consign me?

Basic English. Where did the senate confirm it? Or has the meaning of the word "alleged" changed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Bolustical: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Now is obvious the rumour is true....

Osibanjo is a Yahoo man not boy again.
Some was saying that is politics of preparing starboy for 2019.

They have just elected another Abacha as vice president, just 2 weeks election, he stole 90bn.
Fear all these senior pastors..
[/s]
Read, you people won't read.

Always reading headlines upandan

There was no place in this news where the Senator affirmed or denied the rumour but it's Buhari's fault that you can put your brain to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Now is obvious the rumour is true....

Osibanjo is a Yahoo man not boy again.
Some was saying that is politics of preparing starboy for 2019.

They have just elected another Abacha as vice president, just 2 weeks election, he stole 90bn.
Fear all these senior pastors..
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Bolustical: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I read it.

Stop defending a thief, criminal in guise of a pastor.

He didn't start today, just that this one leaked.
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Jayslicky: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical:
The PDP-backed media has just engaged in a needless spree of fake news. It wouldn't take time to notice if there is truly a crack in the relationship between the President and the VP.

All the reportages are false and they're all about 2023. The aim is to tarnish his image since he is likely to succeed the current President.

Vote-buying allegations didn't work, NEMA budget too was trashed, Slavabogu too, now it's FIRS and bad blood between him and the President.

He will survive.
It is really hard for a zombie to use his brains to think, Osibanjo succeed buhari when el-rufai is available?

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Read, you people won't read.

Always reading headlines upandan

There was no place in this news where the Senator affirmed or denied the rumour but it's Buhari's fault that you can put your brain to work.

I read it.

Stop defending a thief, criminal in guise of a pastor.

He didn't start today, just that this one leaked.
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by musa234(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical:

He will survive.
When it doesn't suit your narrative it is fake news.
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Flyingngel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical post:

He will survive.

I am not PDP supporter but tell me any news that all the national dailies carried abt this government must especially when it relate to antagonizing or suppressing anybody that never come to pass.
Let us look briefly at former CJN, the lattest one is the outgoing head of civil service.
The two people above, federal government denied ever contemplating of sacking them.
But today what happened to them.
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Bolustical: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is really hard for a zombie to use his brains to think, osibanjo succeed buhari when el-rufai is available?
If you had a thinking brain, you would have known that names of people (proper nouns) are supposed to start with capital letters.

You obviously attended Biaflan schools, so I am not surprised a bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by bIoodykiller: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:

If you had a thinking brain, you would have known that names of people (proper nouns) are supposed to start with capital letters.

[/s]
nonsense

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Jayslicky: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical:

Who writes a lifeless being like buhari in proper noun, only a zombie can do that.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by Bolustical: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Jayslicky:
Who writes a lifeless being like buhari in proper noun, only a zombie can do that.
[/s]
Try to use proper punctuation. At least you asked a question.

Weren't you taught that in your Biaflan model schools?

The same sets of people are wont to saying PMB does not have a WAEC certificate yet can't construct error-free simple sentences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by bIoodykiller: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Try to use proper punctuation. At least you asked a question.

Weren't you taught that in your Biaflan model schools?

The same sets of people are wont to saying PMB does not have a WAEC certificate yet can't construct error-free simple sentences.
[/s]
shut up
see who's talking
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by bIoodykiller: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:

Anyway wetin consign me?
kiss
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by eleko1: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
sad sad sad sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed I feel sorry/pity Pa Banjo..Typical of the the pipu from that side.If u neva jammed dem, u won't knw their wickedness. If dey gqng up against u and u dnt prepare/have connection or peepz wey go stand with u, U ARE FINISH..#FEARNORTH
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by eleko1: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
sad embarassed lipsrsealed shocked sad sad angry sad pa Banjo shud resign.U can't work with Kyari, Min of Justice.and lastly fear Hell refuse the short man demon.b4 dey drag him up/down
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by eleko1: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
sad we are sure the Ruga master is not aware about happening around him until Pa Banjo resign
Re: We Won’t Interfere In Alleged Osinbajo, Presidency Face-off-senate by eleko1: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
undecided undecided embarassed undecided embarassed undecided sad sad .Bolustical.FearNorth biko.I'm a Buharist sjnce 1980 till now.But I must confess, the old man disappoint those of us dat support him .Even dear Beremx and oda dat campaign for him don leave the old man.It is only the THIEVES that won't complain about situation of thing nowadays. .

(1) (Reply)

And What Have We Gain Since 1914 Except Ruins / Army: Why We Adopted Spiritual Warfare To Counter Boko Haram -(pic's) / Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.