Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Live Like You Belong In Heaven With John Piper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Like You Belong In Heaven With John Piper (180 Views)

Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Like You Belong In Heaven With John Piper by Ogbugracekelech: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pray that you would guide us and teach us we want to be good citizens of heaven if that’s where our homeland really is.

I pray this in Jesus’ name.

Here’s what He’s doing and it all has one big thrust. let’s read it “not that I have already obtained this perfection or I’m already perfect but I press on to make it my own because Christ Jesus has made me his own son.

I’m pressing on so imitate me in that I’m pressing on brothers I do not consider that I have made it my own but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining for words.

I’m pressing on, I’m straining forward to what lies ahead so imitate me in that I press on toward what the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ. Click https://christground.com/2019/09/24/live-like-you-belong-in-heaven-with-john-piper/ to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Religion And People's Destiny / We Need To Tell Him / Cover Your Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.