Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Are Relationship Questions So Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Relationship Questions So Important? (239 Views)

Love Shadows: Are Relationship Breaks A Good Idea? / Please I Need Help With This Relationship Questions / Why Are Relationship Made Complicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Relationship Questions So Important? by Mikeshow247(m): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Because… communication is the key to any successful relationship. From dinner conversation to pillow talk, these questions to ask are perfect for connecting with your significant other in a meaningful way.
Even the most head-over-heels-in-love couples sometimes run out of things to say. Don’t worry — that’s normal. After all, when you spend so much time together, it’s easy for the conversation to run dry.

1. WHAT ARE SOME ANNOYING HABITS OF OTHER COUPLES
THAT IRRITATE YOU THE MOST?
This question is super useful because it indirectly asks what types
of behavior she finds annoying . Don’t do those things.
2. WHAT KIND OF A PARENT DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
Even if you have no plans to have kids, this question can tell you
a lot about her.
3. IF YOU’RE HAVING A BAD DAY, WOULD YOU WANT ME TO
LEAVE YOU ALONE OR SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND CHEER YOU
UP?
4. WOULD YOU SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE
FEELING?
5. HOW CONTENT ARE YOU WITH THE AMOUNT OF NON-SEXUAL
AFFECTION IN THE RELATIONSHIP?
It’s important to check in with her from time to time to make
sure she’s happy.
6. THE TWO OF US ARE HITTING THE GREAT OUTDOORS. WHAT
WOULD YOU PREFER TO SPEND THE DAY DOING?
Use her answer to plan your next outdoor adventure together.
7. IF YOU COULD ASK ME ANYTHING AND HAVE ME ANSWER
TRUTHFULLY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Be prepared for some open, candid discussion. Don’t ask this
question unless you’re ready to give honest answers....

To be continued. .....

(1) (Reply)

How To Love People / Has Your Trust Been Betrayed? / Top 5 Sign You Are A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.