Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money (655 Views)

Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused / I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification (2) (3) (4)

Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by Toshmoney(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello guru in the house, this post is very urgent.
I need any of the following ID card to verify my nigerian adsense account.

International passport,
National ID
Driving license.

Not that the ID must be very clearly to see ( I mean the picture must not be a blure type)

I'm paying huge amount for this.
If you have one, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2348103856846
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by Toshmoney(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls its very urgent
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by Toshmoney(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Payment will be done instantly
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by 004gist: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
How much will you pay for my international passport?
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by JeffreyJames(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2019
You want to use someone elses ID to verify your Adsense?

I pity you.
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by iPrevail(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Oga you don't have friends or family members? GTFOH!
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by 004gist: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
JeffreyJames:
You want to use someone elses ID to verify your Adsense?

I pity you.

I used someone to verify mine around MAY this year.
Although international passport because mine was delayed before I was able to get it from immigration.

You can make use of someone and won't affect you.
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by Toshmoney(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by CallMeDrino: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toshmoney:

How much do you want to pay

Best Intelligence Tools For Market And Competitive Analysis / Using Python For Technical SEO: What You Need To Know / Create Classic And Professional Looking Website With Free Social Media Included

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8